OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[center][size=6] Blam! [/size][/center]

[size=1][color=slategray]Alright! Your Death wish for Chuck Norris has been fulfilled, Lord Dante. He was killed by some pschyco-path while shopping at Wal-Mart with a plastic butter knife that was on sale. However in the long run you marry, your wife gives birth to a male child that is the exact mini replica of Chuck Norris! Alright! Chuck Norris Jr has entered the world is now your son. Talk about Reincarnation. So what you do is try to drop Jr. off at the ophanage, but your wife finds out and murders you with a plastic butter knife that was on sale. Jr. and Lady Dante continue to live life happily.

I now wish I had a can of Dr.Pepper to goes with the chips. Please.[/color][/size]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]krakakow![/B] so you now have a can of Dr pepper, however it is toe only can in existance to have a dot after Dr (dr.), the FBI drive a car through the front of your house, running over your computer, and take the can away to study it in the name of science.

ok....

I wish I had a copy of Super robot wars MX.

Guest Vampire Queen
chuck norris is dead and gone but this guy just like him in everyway is now in your life forever. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I wish i was out of school and i had a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK you are out of school and have a drink. HOWEVER. I have poisoned the drink, and you keel over dead. The whole world rejoices at your death as you didn't pay attention to the rules of this game.

I wish that someone would Hit tony blair in the face with a shovel.

[font=Trebuchet MS]Bingely bingely bing ... you are now twenty-one years of age.

[b]Bongely bong! Extra special bonus prize! [/b]You get a cookie from me for being the first person I've noticed in this thread to correctly use the conditional tense ("I wish I [i]were...[/i]").

Unfortunately you're so engrossed in enjoying your delicious cookie and admiring your twenty-one year old self that you don't notice the crossing signal has gone [color=Red]red! [color=Black]You inadvertently jaywalk in front of a police car and get arrested on the spot. Now that you're twenty-one you can be tried as an adult, and after a landmark televised trial full of controversy, your idiot lawyer gets you the Electric Chair.

[i]I wish I could get that Kylie Minogue song out of my head. You know the one.[/i]
[/color][/color][/font]

BOOM: the song has been taken out of your head.

Unfortunately, the song decided to take your brain with it. your last living image is of your brain floating before you, eloping with the kyle minogue song.

I wish i could Shread like Michaelangelo (y'know the only guitarist to ever play a quad guitar)

Since LoadedPistol forgot to make a wish...

[quote name='Lord Dante']I wish i could Shread like Michaelangelo (y'know the only guitarist to ever play a quad guitar)[/quote]

You can now shred like Michaelangelo. Guess what? You can even shred [I]better[/I] than Michaelangelo. You play so hard, the guitar strings cut into your fingers. Because you've been given your musical prowess through an evil guitar spirit, you can never stop. Until you die of bloodloss, that is.

I wish to be the world's best video game player in every type of game.

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Bossness has commenced. Magic has occured. *Sproing*

[B]You are now the world's greatest gamer of all time.[/B]

During a routine beating of Street Fighter 2 on your donated arcade machine, your lightling quick reflexes causes the machine to short out and explode. Shards of protective glass lodge into your face and throat. You die a champion, alone.

[B]I wish they would remake Chuck Norris! Karate Kommandos (cartoon).[/B][/color][/size]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Omg...I can't believe I forgot to make a wish...lol. *kinda ditzy sometimes*

Poof! They remade Chuck Norris! Karate Kommandos! But it's the crappiest cartoon ever, and they take it off the air during the first episode. :P

I wish I could be a good manga-ka. *remembered this time...*[/COLOR]

[center][size=6]Boom![/size][/center]
[size=1][color=slategray]
LoadedPistol wish granted! You are now one hell of a good manga-ka. You live life happily and rake in money in the millions. Unfortunately one day your parent asks you to cut the onions, you cut them but somehow in the process you managed you cut off three of your best fingers. Now your fans are pissed off at you because you can't finish your new manga tiltled, "Loaded Pistol", so one devoted fan kills you at the Manga Convintion held at Japan. The money goes to the gonverment because you haven't wrote your will.

Kinda cheesy, huh? What can I say. I have a wild imagination [shrugs].

I wish I had a new truck. [/color][/size]

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Voila! You have a new truck. I'm talkin hemi. But, on your way out of the lot, a cemi slams into your new truck and totals it. All that's left of your precious truck is the seat you're sitting in. Sucky, huh? *kinda evil-minded*

I wish I had a Ryoma plushie. (A fangirl needs her plushies, you know. :P)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=3][B]SHAZAAM![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

You now have a Ryoma Plushie!! It's so cuddly and squishy, you could hold it all night.

Unfortunately, the Ryoma plushie has been possessed by the soul of a psychotic serial killer, that now stalks you, trying to brutally murder you. This wish has been braught to you by the Acme Wish Foundation.

I wish that it would stop being so windy outside.

[QUOTE=LoadedPistol][COLOR=YellowGreen]Poof! It's now not windy outside! (maybe)

I wish I had a non-possessable Ryoma plushie...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Alakazam! You now have a non-possessable Ryoma plushie. Unfortunately for you, it can not be possessed, so you can't have it. But it can have you! You are transformed into a LoadedPistol plushie, sentenced to live out the rest of your life in inanimate plushieness. You get poked with really nasty pins a lot, too.

I wish I were in Germany.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Omg...I can't believe I set myself up for that...lol

Ok, you're now in Germany. But It's during WWII, and you're suddenly Jewish. Hitler finds you, and you get shipped off to a camp. (payback...)

I wish I weren't stupid. (wonders what creative possibilities live in this wish)[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]The wishfairy arrives and grants your wish, but since you weren't stupid in the first place, you don't get anything out of the deal. That sucks. Well, at least you're not in Auschwitz!

I wish .hack//Fragment was out in the U.S., and I had it, and all the things required to play it...[/FONT]

[QUOTE=LoadedPistol][COLOR=YellowGreen]Poof! It's now not windy outside! (maybe)

I wish I had a non-possessable Ryoma plushie...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
That was weak.

Amelia! You're wish has been granted!! You're free to play .hack//Fragment until your eyes bleed! The only problem is there was a manufacturing error and your version is all Japanese! Hope you can read it :)

I wish I had a magic wand that could clean my apartment in 1 fllick because I'm too lazy to do it.

[size=1][font=georgia]Congratulations KatanaViolet! With one flick of your magic wand, your apartment is clean!

Unfortunately, you're so messy, and from using the wand a lot, you've grown so lazy, you're immobile and don't move much at all. You've gained so much weight, you can barely walk. While attempting to, you fall and hit your head on your glass coffee table and one of the shards go jamming through your head and you're left to bleed to death. Congratulations, your laziness just killed you.

[b]I wish I could control time.[/b][/size][/font]

[COLOR=SlateGray][CENTER][SIZE=4]POOF!![/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Your wish has been granted, you can control time!
Unfortunately, while fiddling around in the 1800's, you disrupted the time flow, causing the structure of modern society to crumble, and now in the 2000's, human beings are de-evolving into monkeys.

[B]I wish I could fly.[/B]

Katana Violet: Like a Bird

Hooray, you can now fly. Unfortunatly, one day while you're experimenting with your flight powers you fly into a Jet Carbine and are chopped to pieces. Have fun

I wish that I was allowed to give horrible stabby death to my little sister

[FONT=Arial]Tch tch tch. You're "allowed" to stab your sister to death, but only on Halloween. You also have to be wearing a clown costume and a questionable mask. And she has to be doing things she shouldn't be doing with her boyfriend. When these things are all happening, you can stab her to death. If it does happen, you'll be shipped off to an asylum for sixteen years! Then you'll break out and scare a babysitter out of her panties.
[B]
I wish my Soul Calibur III disk still worked...[/B][/FONT]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Magical Boss Powers: *Squirt*[/B]

Congratulations, your Soul Calibur III disc works now. However, you come across the Boss one day and challenge him to a match. The stakes are PS2 consoles. The Boss totally pwns you with Mitsurugi. Game. Set. Match.

[B]I wish I was Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4. Who can kill Krauser? Nobody, that's who.[/B][/color][/size]

[quote name='The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1][B]I wish I was Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4. Who can kill Krauser? Nobody, that's who.[/B][/color'][/size][/quote]

Wish granted! You are now Krauser. Unfortunately, Capcom tends to rehash every game in their library. Krauser has been thrown into the Street Fighter series, along with Mega Man. A little experiment is done. You are still the original Krauser, but you lose the game because you are now faced with something bigger than yourself: a Krauser in Mega Man's costume who has the ears, tail, paws, and hair of Felicia. *shudders*

I take it to the twisted place.

I wish I were able to play any video game that ever existed whenever and wherever I choose.