OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

[font=Trebuchet MS]PWNED, did you read the first post in this thread? Because the idea is to grant the previous poster's wish [b]in a way that goes wrong. [/b]Just read a few of the earlier responses to see what I mean.[/font]

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Your wish has been granted, now all of the Samurais are gone. But without anybody knowing it, they were the one thing that halted an incredible dark force from conquering your town. You are all consumed by a black hole of "stuff-that-only-samurais-can-resist"! >O

[b]I wish, all your base are belong to us[/b][/size]

[quote name='Boo][size=1][b]I wish, all your base are belong to us[/b'][/size][/quote]

Hello gentlemen!! Wish granted! All your base are belong to...erm... you. Unfortunately no one can understand what you say as you are now a product of really bad translation. And on top of that, somebody set us up the bomb. You are on the way to destruction. What you say!! You have no chance to survive make your time.
*insert all yor base r blong 2 us music video here*

I wish to rule Canadia. That's Canada for all of you who speak incorrectly.

[FONT=Arial]You rule Canadia. They pelt a lot (erm, they throw oranges at picket fences). They also travel to the USA to fly to Russia on their Honeymoons, and dig holes to get back to Canadia. You don't understand one bit of it, and because of this, you are a terrible ruler. The people hate you, and they stage a coup. Fortunately for you, their attempts at killing you are thwarted. Unfortunately for you, they were thwarted by an army of very angry Russians who are sick of drunken Canadians digging holes in their country. Canadia turns communist, and you're dead.

[B]I wish I could write amazing songs that I actually like.[/B][/FONT]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Boss Force Activate!!! *BAM* (Emmeral Just Sued Me) You can now write songs that you love!

You now take your songs on the road, getting a gig for a large venue. However, your song lyrics offend your first crowd highly. They then barrage you with a hail of vegetables. After taking a 13-pound head of lettuce to the head, you fall off the stage. You are now a comatose vegetable. Congratulations!

[B]I wish I was a Bond villain.[/B][/color][/size]

[B]You can have any Anime characters powers you want!

Uuuuuuummm...I wish I was Miroku (from InuYasha).

Ten minutes later...(on the telephone with his dad, while his dad's at work)

"Uuummm dad, I just....sorta swallowed the shed in my windtunnel...And the dog...and your new Mercedes... Yes, the new one. The red one. No, not blue . Red. Oh, you know that restaurant down the road? You favorite one? The Mexican one...Yes, that's it. It's gone. No they didn't move back to Mexico. They got swallowed into my windtunnel. No, I don't think they'll sue. But the neighbor might...Why? Well... you know Cassie? Their daughter? Yes, that's her. She sorta came over....and...."

:animesmil LOL, That was so stupid. :animeswea [/B]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Um..Nomura...I think you got the concept wrong, your suppose to do the person before you..and since that was a really bad explaniation, try looking at the previous posts in the thread, anyways..

Congratulations Boss! You are now a bond Villain!
However for you, since you now know that your the villain and will eventually be killed by bond you instead go and commit suicide knowing you will die anyways. Yet when Bond finds your dead corpse, you finally realise that wherever you are now that you were the one villian that was suppose to kill bond. So in some wierd kind of a reflex bond goes and kills himself in some kind of accident involving a gun, a waterfal, a cow, a lighsaber, and the death star, Ikillion, and the world that is teh internet. Yet as you both had died there is no longer any kind of show so a paradox occours which takes you back to the begining when you become a villian. Yet as the paradox was somehow hacked by a super ultra hacker causing you just to repeat the process again and again and again for the rest of time. Too bad.

I wish I had Ice powers.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1][B]I wish I was a Bond villain.[/B][/color'][/size][/quote]

You are now a Bond villain. The call you...[I]The Boss.[/I] Unfortunately, you were made into the weakest Bond villain ever. Not only do you have five extra nipples, a lazy eye, and are paralyzed because your lower half is encased in bronze, you also have the rare Exploding Sickness. When ever you touch something it explodes. You'd think this would aid you in killing 007, but it's not. Every time you move you blow yourself up. Bond doesn't have to worry about you because you just made your entire evil lair explode.

Congrats on the ice powers! Too bad you cannot control your freezing powers properly. After encasing your family, dog, and entire neighborhood in ice, the government decides you are a danger to society. They send the secret unicorn assassins after you. At the precise moment the unicorns find you, your ice powers turn on you. You are simultaneously pwned by your own ice powers and the horns of F.B.I. unicorns.

I wish I could write, publish, and make money off of my novel.

'Mazin' Boss Powers!!! *KA-SPLAT*!

You now know Kung-Fu. You decide to test your skills against me, the great Chuck Norris... the results are obvious. You are now dead in the ground, your right arm broken off and rammed into your own anus. Congratulations.

[B]I wish I was even more of a Boss.[/B]
[/color][/size]

Granted; Chuck Norris (aka The Boss) is now more of a boss then ever. Unfortunatly; The people who you are boss over have rebelled and you know lie dead like I currently do.

I wish It wasn't illegal to commit Arson.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hehe, Australian now conquer the world thx to your wish. But right after the Australian gain their win, a new race from outer space came into earth with technologies never seen before. They're here to obliterate the strongest....well, as they called it.....tribe ever existed on our blue planet. Well, obviously caused by your wishes, Australian were the strongest people on earth as they are able to defeat the other races. The Australian were hunted down by those....aliens (?).....until none of them are left, most of them are slaughtered mercilessly and died a painful death. The other races were left alive by those aliens, they only kill the Australians with the reasons stated above. You led the Australian to their extinction and the world to a new age under the rule of the...........Indonesian!!! As they're able, under my lead, to seize the chance of supreme reign left behind by the pitiful Australian.

[b]I wish I have the power of alchemy[/b][/FONT]

Congratulations, in a scene reminiscent fo a Matrix learning program, you instantly learn the secret art of alchemy!

You turn many substances into gold, silver and precious stones, eanring you a fortune worth six trillion, a mansion overlooking lake como you use as your backyard shed, and a small orphan boy you charitably adopt called Bob.

You put your skills to good use, and for a while it is good. You get sick of Bob and use your alchemic powers to turn him into a marble statue. You've got the midas touch without the consequences and you're ready to show the whole world. You set up a stage in the world's biggest arena that you commissioned just for your big event, where you will transform everyone's ordinary objects into precious metals and stones. TV companies are astounded at your powers and agree to broadcast the event live!

Sqadly however, you trip over yourself turning a wooden duck into a crystal swan, and inadvernently crystalise yourself. The whole world sees you turn into a crystal swan live on TV and your name inadvertently becomes synonymous with Alchemical failures. Your demise is noted to be similar to the great, forgotten alchemist, Yol Fliffy.

I wish that the world was upside-down.

[SIZE=1][I][B]~P-zam![/B]
[/I]
Congratulations Lost Lightbulb, the world is now upside-down. However, thanks to the ol' Earth's gravity, [I]actually[/I] turning the world upside down in a noticeable way is pretty much an impossibility. 4 seconds later, this results in some f*cked up physics all over the world, and the Earth collapses. Congratz, you just destroyed the planet, accidentally creating the greatest catastrophe in the history of the now exstinct human race. Oh noes!

[CENTER]* * *[/CENTER]
[I]
[B]I wish I had a gunblade... and a shiny one at that.[/B][/I][/SIZE]

[size=1][font=georgia]Congratulations Dodeca! You now have a gunblade.

Unfortunately, you have never used a gun, or blade in your life, so what makes you think you can use a gunblade? Simply, you can't. While attempting to do a cool trick with the weapon, you accidentally shoot yourself and slice your head off. Congratulations, you've just accidentally killed yourself.

[b]I wish I could play DDR nonstop for six hours.[/b][/font][/size]

Super Rad Boss Force!!! HAH!

Congratulations! You can now play DDR for six hours straight!

Your lighting quick feet now explode upon the DDR board as you keep stepping for a blistering 6 hours. However, you move so quickly that you enevatably set your own feet on fire. The fire spreads and you are set ablaze. Congrats! You just burned to death.

[B]I wish I could go back in time and stop Kennedy's assassination.[/B][/color][/size]

Congratulations! You receive training from Chuck Norris and roundhouse-kick yourself back in time right before Kennedy's assassination. Unfortunately, you are not [I]the[/I] Chuck Norris, just his disciple. You cannot catch the bullets in your beard like he can. You are shot through the head and die. JFK does not die from assassination. His head explodes from amazement when he sees someone thinking they can do what Chuck Norris does.

I wish I could have the power of riverdance!

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You have an air conditioner! It makes it nice and cold for about 30 seconds, and which time it breaks. I laugh at you. In fact, everyone laughs at you.

I wish I had a genie that granted me wishes so I wouldn't have to deal with you freaks and you're messed up ideas.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Boss Powers Activate... *Bing!*

Congratulations! You now have genie whole shall grant you three wishes. On your first wish, you wish for immortality, and it is granted. Then you wish for a million more wishes. This is against the special genie rules, and the genie disappears in a poof of smoke, leaving you to live out the rest of your immortality with our twisted minds.

[B] I wish I was a faceless henchman in a really bad action movie.[/B][/color][/size]

[FONT=Arial]Congratulations! You get to be a faceless villian in a bad action movie. Not only is the face-removing process incredibly painful, but the movie flopped so badly that you owe the bank for being in it. What a horrible horrible fate.

I wish I had my very own Chinese restaraunt in my kitchen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Congradulations! You have your very own Chinese restaurant right in your kitchen! With a full staff of straight-from-China (or the general area) immigrents! Unfortunatly for you, Chinese people are, as everyone knows, carriers of the deadly SARS virus! You feel slightly ill for about 2-3 days. Muahahahah!

I wish I was there to take the bullets for John Lennon, so he could go on and save rock n' roll! (and yes, dieing is part of my wish. Whatchagonado now, eh punks?!)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Unlocking Boss Magic.... *Blop!*

You throw yourself back into time and take the first round shot at Lennon. Lennon lives and continues playing music. You however... you don't get to ever hear it. Beans to you.

[B]I wish I was Bruce Campbell.[/B][/color][/size]