OtakuBoards

Be careful what you wish for.

Claire

You have a cookie. There is nothing dangerous about the cookie. It is the perfect temperature and absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, you got your cookie through baking it yourself. You neglected to turn the oven off. Your house burns down. The cookie also burns.

I wish I could pass my two-chapter advanced geometry test and two hundred question Latin mythology test that both take place tomorrow.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ver2.0
Wish granted Hitler was killed in WW1 but sadly that has altered the space time continuam and the whole earth has since dissapeared, graet job :animedepr

I wish I had a Xbox 360:D

Sprongage go! *sproing*

COngrats 2010 is here, and the winter olympics have come. Unfortunately the political climate has canged so much that the world is embroiled in war. so it's really more like the 'nuclear' winter olympics!

I wish I knew how much wood a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Guest Ver2.0
You now know how much wood a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would sadly this information was such a closely guarded secret that you were hunted down and killed by a hitman hired by an undisclosed source.

I wish I had a job^_^

SProingage-ness go! *sproing!*

Congrats, you have a job. you work in an indian sweatshop churining out footballs at the rate of 100 an hour, you get paid £2 a day. sucks to be you.

I wish I could Rip the Bark at the moon solo in real life, not just on guitar hero.

[QUOTE=Lord Dante]SProingage-ness go! *sproing!*

Congrats, you have a job. you work in an indian sweatshop churining out footballs at the rate of 100 an hour, you get paid £2 a day. sucks to be you.

I wish I could Rip the Bark at the moon solo in real life, not just on guitar hero.[/QUOTE]

You obviously don't know how much guitar strings cost then, because, in the granting of this wish, you break them, often. You are driven into poverty.

I wish I wasn't sick.

[QUOTE]I wish I wasn't sick.[/QUOTE]

Congradulations. I have granted your wish. Thanks to the removal of your lungs your now dead (and im rich). Everyones happy! What? it isnt what you wanted? Bah! At least your no longer sick (I swear, some people...)

I wish i wasnt angry!

Guest Ver2.0
Wish granted you are no longer angry, you are now hateful but sadly your hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to the dark side :animecry:

I wish I had DSL or some other high speed internet :animesmil

Of all things why make me even more hateful/angry than normal? Hopefully this will teach you not to make me an even worse person to be around than normal!

Wish granted, you have high speed connection. Unfortunatly, mere minutes after establishing a connection, your mouse breaks. Now it wont. Stop. Double clicking. Your P.C. Freezes after 20 popups to allow a virus into your pc are allowed. All data is lost and you have to start again. However, its at this time that I use my newly obtained 1337 skills with the dark side to harvest your organs.

I wish i was [B]happy[/B]. Permanently.

Guest Ver2.0
Congratulations you are permantly happy sadly though some people mistake this for you being mentally unstable person, and the men in white jackets come and haul you off forever :animedepr

I wish I had pie :D

[COLOR=Sienna]Ooooooohhh, you have pie alright! Pie! DEATH PIE! You promptly die because, as the name would have you believe, the pie causes instant mortification of anyone who eats it. Owned by pie. Hahahahahaha.

I wish I had a whole heapin' stack of blank CDs.[/COLOR]

Guest Ver2.0
Wish granted you are now Lain's friend rite b4 she died so that means you be dead :animedepr

I wish I had a GITS box set :animesmil

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Wish granted you are now Lain's friend rite b4 she died so that means you be dead :animedepr

I wish I had a GITS box set :animesmil[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Bam, you now have a Ghost in the Shell box set, unfortunately the night before you received said box set thieves broke into your house and stole all your media equipment leaving you to merely stare at the pretty box art.

I wish I spoke every language fluently. [/SIZE]

Guest Ver2.0
Yay you now speak every language fluently, but having instantly learned all of them scientists are mistified at how you did this and with the authorization of the goverment they have had you assasinated and are now removing your brain and vocal cords to study them :animecry:

I wish I had all my media equipment back and still had a house, electricity, the box set, the remote to the t.v, and the ability to watch it^_^

[size=1][color=slategray]Congrats, you have all of your media equipment, a house, electricity, the box set, the remote to the TV along with the ability to use it. However, before these things mysteriously appeared back within your area, wherever you are... Batman had caught the theives, tied them onto your belongings, and set a bomb to them. (Those were some pretty evil people, there. Batman... must... annhilate... evil.) Before you can set everything up, you untie the thieves (how silly of you). Now you have rabid thieves running amok in your home, and the bomb blows up ten minutes later.

I wish I had a Tempur-Pedic Swedish mattress.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=DarkRed]Shazam! Your wish has been granted!

Instead of buying your weight in swedish Chocolate, you got the super squishy foam mattress instead. Now you're the envy of every geriatric on the block!

The downside? The Tempur-pedic is so soft, the damn thing ate you whole! No one sees you again. Sorry!

I wish I had an easier Job.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Ver2.0
Congrats you now have an easier job. You're now a lazy bum who's job is to lay around and do nothing :animesmil

I wish that I could fly at a decent speed and was invulnerable to evrything and could not even get a mark on my body :animesmil

[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Wish granted, my high-flying Achilles. However, I shall put forward this simple riddle as a clue to what your "heel" is:

[i] What is greater than God, more evil than the devil,
The poor have it, the rich don't need it,
And if you eat it, you'll die?[/i]

Yes, that's right. You are invulnerable to Everything, but in perpetuum is quite open to and defenseless against an attack from [SPOILER]Nothing[/SPOILER].

This the main character of Final Fantasy XIII figures out. And since Squenix is able to dream up summon monsters out of every possible (and impossible) entity, she is able to call it forth and bid it to do battle. It overwhelms and defeats you completely.

Game, set, match.

+=+=+=+=+=+

[b]I wish OB had a red skin.[/b] (re-re-replay!)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Ver2.0
Yay you're now in Finland (yorg-a-smorg-aborg ya) unfortunatley through a series of unfortunate events your mistaken as a spy and taken prisoner to be held for the rest of your life. Sucks to be you.

I wish I could get an anime channel through my satelite provider :animecry:

[COLOR=Sienna]Ok, first, that sounds absolutely nothing like Finnish... It sounds vaguely like Swedeish, and Swedeish sounds nothing like the language of the lion. >.>

Ok... you now have the anime channle on your TV! HOWEVER, it came in a package (It was half-price, come on, give us a break...) with the GOLF NETWORK! You flip through your new channles with glee and, as you pass over the GOLF NETWORK, your remote breaks. The lazy sod that you are, you can't get up and change the channle manually, so you sit there watching golf reruns for the rest of your life. Who likes watching golf? Honestly?!

I wish I was Indiana Jones.[/COLOR]