lee123 Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 Happy Tree Freinds are the nost funniest things online you may think its a childs cartoon at first :animesmil then.... :blulaugh: You will laugh your butt off Cause of the violence,blood and what not. It is so bloody and messed up its funny.
Albert Flasher Posted April 1, 2006 Posted April 1, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]The only thing funny is your grammar! BAM![/COLOR][/FONT]
Papa Smurf Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 Happy Tree Friends is disgusting. It's a cartoon that shouldn't be on TV.
Gavin Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting. Given that Happy Tree Friends is also available on DVD format, this thread would more accurately belong to the Music, Movies and TV section of the boards. Anyway my own thoughts of Happy Tree Friends is that it takes the content of The Simpson's own Itchy & Scratchy and through some odd method which I don't fully understand at the moment, makes it absolutely hilarious. My cousin has the first twelve episodes on DVD and having watched them more than a few times I recommend them to anyone with a slightly odd sense of humour, the funniest of all the characters there-in for me must be Nutty the Squirrel simply because he reminds me of someone I once knew.[/SIZE]
Petie Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]My friend got me to sit down and watch this a while ago. At first, I wasn't too sure about it but after a couple of episodes, I thought it was hilarious. It does require a certain sense of humor and because of that, isn't suited for everyone but I know I found it funny.[/color][/font]
Gavin Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 [quote name='Petie][font=Verdana][color=blue]It does require a certain sense of humor and because of that, isn't suited for everyone but I know I found it funny.[/color'][/font][/quote] [SIZE=1]Exactly, on the DVD case I believe it says something alone the lines of "[B]Not suitable for kids, or big babies.[/B]"[/SIZE]
lee123 Posted April 3, 2006 Author Posted April 3, 2006 Ha those critters are so funny. I like the one vetrin like creature i seen on a episode when he went crazy. Lumpy is also funny hes a retard though.
Elfen Lied Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 i can see hapy tree frineds on tv in new zealand, they play one or two episodes between programs, and every now and again they have a special two hours of it
kumkuat14 Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 I myself quite enjoy Happy Tree Friends partially because of its crude humor and my somewhat sick personality. If you like stuff like this then be my guest but i highly reccomend that if you get an upset stomach at the sight of cartoon blood don't watch it.
PWNED Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 I'm quite a fan of it since it's initial run in Australia also. It was part of a show titled Happy Tree Friends and Friends which also had Angry Kid, Petey and Jaydee and Harvey Birdman: Attorney at law. Personally I watched it for Angry Kid but I enjoyed most of the other bits also.
Shinjitsu Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='Gekkou']I love Happy Tree Friends, its hilarius :animesmil[/quote] [color=dodgerblue]MANA!!! *glomps* *cough* Anywho, I'm a major fan of Happy Tree Friends [& Friends], lol. The awesome site: [url=http://mondo.happytreefriends.com/]Happy Tree Friends[/url] gives you various episodes, plus greeting cards, etc, etc. It's just plain awesome and violent :D [/color]
Kenshin DX Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 People think this show is cruel. Its a cartoon however so I see nothing wrong with them being brutally killed. I think its quite funny but requires a strong stomach since some of the deaths are absolutley disgusting.
Captain Iuno Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 Happy Tree Friends rocks! It really has to be your kind of humour, but if it is... it's good! I've been watching it over the internet, since they don't broadcast it here in Holland :animeangr I also tend to agree that it isn't really suitable for young children ~.^
Momiji Love Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Ha.I was trying to suppress the memories... Well, Happy Tree Friends swept my middle school, and I don't think a single person [I]didn't[/I] watch at least one episode. I did. And have the weakest stomach I know of when it comes to bloody. I watched at least 2 seconds of the episode and screamed, and closed the window.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Guest Ver2.0 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [QUOTE=Momiji Love][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana] I watched at least 2 seconds of the episode and screamed, and closed the window.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]<---Hah that's hillarious. I've seen several episodes and most I find to be funny there have been a few however where they go a little over the edge.....heck what am I saying they're all funny:D
Guest sesshisgrl01 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 omfg i love the happy tree freinds lol i have seen a few but i wish i could see them all lol :catgirl:
EvilRubberDucky Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Happy Tree Friends are really weird. Like woah. :animestun I don't really know any of the HTF characters, but I have seen the one who is like..Sugar High or something. :animeswea
Guest sesshisgrl01 Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [quote name='EvilRubberDucky']Happy Tree Friends are really weird. Like woah. :animestun I don't really know any of the HTF characters, but I have seen the one who is like..Sugar High or something. :animeswea[/quote] how can you not like little cute furry animals getting mutalated(sp?) lol :D :laugh:
Papa Smurf Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [quote name='sesshisgrl01']how can you not like little cute furry animals getting mutalated(sp?) lol :D :laugh:[/quote] Because it's not funny? Or because the show sucks? Or maybe it's just a stupid, stupid idea? Honestly, it scares me how many people enjoy this show, because that means our standards have dropped so low that we consider Happy Tree Friends to be entertaining or worth watching... ...when it really isn't.
Petie Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [color=Blue]Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions. The definition of entertaining varies from person to person. Just because the show does not have a set story line or the type of action you may or may not like in a show does not mean it isn't entertaining to others. Sometimes it's fun to just sit down and watch something completely random, which is exactly where Happy Tree Friends fits in. [/color]
Guest sesshisgrl01 Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 i agree but for me its that the show is soooooo pointless and stupid its funny like alot of diffrent shows. dont get me wrong this show is entertaining but some ppl actually do what they see. which if we keep goin thorugh this arguments then it will go on forever with its too violent and that its funny :catgirl: :animesigh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now