OtakuBoards

Bleach Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Guest Juice Boy

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I don't know why but I still think that [spoiler]Sado is going to be able to get full armor, because if you really think about it, doesnt feel..right just having one arm that is super explosivly powerful and one that just..isnt. I mean imagine him being the super death brawler doing front kicks, side kicks, body slams, drop kicks, upper cuts and so on and so forth[/spoiler]. and I forgot all about it being Goldenweek in japan. No wonder I felt like there was a bleach void somewhere inside my body.

Here is my prediction on how the arc is going to end though. [spoiler] -blah blah blah everyone of the other bad guys are dead and now its just Aizen V. Ichigo. Ichigo: "Aizen! for what you did I will so kill you!" Aizen: "hahah! try me!" -giant cool sword fight battle happens- Ichigo: " Ack! I have been impaled for the10th time in this series!not again!" -falls over and then out of nowhere Zangetsu come out of nowhere" Zangetsu : "OMG! Ichigo stop dying all the time and use you power and pwn him to death!" Ichigo suddenly comes back too with a giant reiatsu explosion with some kind of sword thingy that is higher than bankai" Aizen "OMFG!" -Aizen dies and everyone celebrates- Commander guy:"Good job Ichigo, however turns out that was Aizen's weaker human self and how his hollow self is sill out there thousands of more times powerful than before."[/spoiler] and thats how this arc will end..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'm resisting the [spoiler]"Chad will get full body armour"[/spoiler] theory with all my might right, just because it seems so predictable. Every Bleach forum has threads saying [spoiler]OMFG Chad will have teh full armorzz!!1![/spoiler]. Every one. I just don't think it'll be that logical a progression; look at Ichigo's Ban Kai. [B]Nobody[/B] saw it coming, and I'm inclined to think that Chad's powerup will be a similar surprise.

Besides, look at Chad's weaknesses: he got owned by Shunsui because he was slow. Even Shunsui acknowledged that Chad was powerful - I think he said something like "if that final blast had hit me I'd have been in trouble". But that's Chad's problem - he's a powerhouse, but all the bad guys can dodge his blasts pretty darn easily, outmanoeuvring him and carving him up in the process. He needs extra speed and extra finesse in his attacks more than anything.[/FONT]

i felt sorry for chad when ichigo had casted him aside because he is not powerful enough to fight with him by the way i hope chad doesnt get the full body armour as i personal think he looks better with just the arm. i also agree with Raiyuu in saying that chad must higher his speed by the way has renji has his bankai been completed to its highest level (you know when he was fighting kuchiki byakuya it wasnt completely finished or was it just weaker the his?)

[quote name='daredevilsdad']i felt sorry for chad when ichigo had casted him aside because he is not powerful enough to fight with him by the way i hope chad doesnt get the full body armour as i personal think he looks better with just the arm. i also agree with Raiyuu in saying that chad must higher his speed by the way has renji has his bankai been completed to its highest level (you know when he was fighting kuchiki byakuya it wasnt completely finished or was it just weaker the his?)[/quote]
You know it's pretty hard to read run on sentences....

In any case, I want to say that Byakuya is the only one who can do that. Mainly because you didn't see anyone else use a [spoiler]2nd level Ban-Kai[/spoiler] other than Byakuya. If they could, they would've have done so already. Especially with the fight between [spoiler]Hitsugaya and that arrancar...[/spoiler] forgot his name.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Betcha that [spoiler]Ichigo will be one of the people to get a second level bankai[/spoiler] but then again how many theorys have I put up about bleach? yeah... [spoiler] Or I could say that the only other person to be able to see that level of Byakuya's bankai was his father...[/spoiler] Oooh, teh mystery.

I bet that if chad does get [spoiler]Full body armor[/spoiler] its going to come at a price, Remember when Shunsui said that there were two kinds of power? one uses sprit energy that can be used till one runs out, and the other that can is channeled by a person's life force, and thats the kind Chad has I bet that if he does get it and uses it to much in battle. It will drain his life force a little bit more to the low side, and now he will stay with his one armed form using it as a "shikai" per say, where as his other form would be more of a "bankai"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Just to clarify, Renji's Ban Kai (Hihiou Zabimaru) is 'complete', in that there's been no hint that it has extra forms. He's just not very good at using it yet. Byakuya said that after gaining Ban Kai, you have to train for about a hundred years to perfect its use in combat; that's why he whooped Renji so easily, because he'd trained to use his Ban Kai, whereas Renji learned his and ran straight into battle with it.

So the training that's going on right now is not only [spoiler]training Chad, it's training Renji in the more effective use of his Ban Kai[/spoiler]. Notice when he fought Byakuya and Illfort, he essentially just stood still and swung Hihiou Zabimaru around. Now, [spoiler]in the fight with Chad, he's done that crazy spirally thing around Chad's beam, and there's a panel where he's visible in the background doing some kind of jumping attack[/spoiler]. He still won't reach Byakuya's level without a lot more work, but he's improving and becoming more versatile - just not learning new 'forms' like Senbonzakura Kageyoshi has.[/FONT]

[color=dimgray][spoiler]Hinamori needs to die. For real. Or at least become comatose.[/spoiler]

I'm not really looking forward to [spoiler]a long focus on Chad's training. Actually, I don't like [i]any[/i] of Ichigo's friends. I find them all sort of bland and boring to read about, so... I hope Ichigo's training will take more of a center stage. I'm basically in love with Ichigo's Ban Kai, so I hope he learns how to use is efficiently.

I also want to see more about Hitsugaya, even though that alone just marked Bleach as the fandom that makes me most fangirl-y. I tend to only care about the good-looking guys when it comes to Bleach. >_> *crawls to dark corner*[/spoiler][/color]

[QUOTE=Lunox]
*crawls to dark corner*
[/QUOTE]

lol

Ichigo's friends have alot of unique abilities and use them effectively (to an extent)
but the main story is based on a 15 year old death god and they are all on the side.(e.g. ichigo's training started at chapter 215 till present unlike chad, as it only had flashes for the last two chapters) i do think that that Ichigo's training is going to be more center staged as he has the main fights but i also think that the quincy is due an appearance

(my guess only)

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]If you've only got volumes one and two, I suggest you don't highlight any spoilers, heh. We're all about two hundred chapters ahead of you.

When it comes to Chad and Inoue, the thing I'm most interested in right now is what Urahara was about to say. "[spoiler]The power you [Chad] posses is certainly different to that of a Shinigami or Quincy. It is, in fact, none other than...[/spoiler]" Graaah. I hate when KT cuts away like that.[/FONT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]This series has been so enjoyable that I ended up getting up to volume 12. Meh.. now I have to wait for the next volume to be released unless I find another legitimate source of the manga.

Now I?m wondering how they intend to resolve the fight between [spoiler]Chad and Captain Shunsui Kyoraku and Ichigo and Captain Kenpachi Zaraki.[/spoiler] It will be interesting to see how they mange to survive such an uneven fight.

I?m also wondering just what the [spoiler]Soul Society is hiding since it seems to be hinting that they are hiding a dark secret. [/spoiler] Meh! I wish that the 13th manga was available! [/COLOR]

Well SunfallE, if you really want to know what happens without waiting you can always head over to [b][URL=http://www.bleachexile.com]here[/URL][/b]. You can read the mangas without having to download them. But if you're willing to wait.... then I guess that's good to.

Anyways.... I just got done reading chapter 225. It's more of Ichigo's training.... See, I knew I was bad at predicting things. [spoiler]At the end of the chapter Inoue says she has to grow stronger.[/spoiler] I wonder if she's gonna go back to what's her name..... Yoruchi (it's about time for her to make another appearance anyway) or if Matsamoto (sp?) and Hitsugaya is gonna train her.

• 4 weeks later...
It's nice too see everyone coming up to the same level for the most part at least Ichigo as always is an overachiever but I can't wait to see Chad and Inoue's final forms or next stage in their evolution. Everything seems to be wrapping up here I'm guessing the next arc should be starting soon or that this one will be getting on with it [spoiler]as it has just been training so far.[/spoiler]

Finally..... I've been waiting for someone to revive this thing. But when it's finally revived, I lose track of what I wanted to say >_>

For me, it's kinda hard to guess what's going to happen seeing that they have 4 months to train. I don't know if that's a good idea to show 4 months worth of training. I think that would actually take a turn for the worse seeing that I can get very bored just watching them train. I think it would also take away the surprise factor. (that's if they actually go show the entire 4 months) "shrugs" I'm weird....

That's all I can say until I can gather my thoughts about what I wanted to say about the last 3 chapters.

man bleach is getting better and better especially 229

i can wait for the next chapter[spoiler] will ichigo and grimmjow guy have rematch. last time ichigo got the ahem kicked out of him because he didnt want the evil ichigo to fight. i want to see the whether the new training has paid off. and who is this wonder wyce guy [/spoiler].

[font=trebuchet ms]Hooray, we're back to form after several weeks of Emo-Hime on centre stage. She's interesting and all - [spoiler]the revelation that her hairpins act like a Zanpakuto certainly makes her powers make more sense[/spoiler] - but it's good to have some shifting focus once in a while.

And thank goodness for the timelapse! We've gone a month forward in time, meaning we don't have to sit through three months of training. [spoiler]Ichigo and Grimmjow won't rematch next chapter, but I'm hoping for the introduction of some new Espada, and maybe the results of Chad's training. Now we know Yamii's the tenth Espada I'm positive Ulquiorra is one - he's evidently much stronger than the brute - but I'd like to know what number he is sometime soon. My money's on One.[/spoiler][/font]

[COLOR=#35425e][SIZE=1][quote name='Urahara][spoiler']The power you possess is certainly different to that of a Shinigami or Quincy. It is, in fact, none other than...[/spoiler][/quote][spoiler]Arrancar.
(What else could he be? A Newtype?)[/spoiler]

I really hope we will see Orihime-chan in action this time around. Who knows, maybe the Vaizards will join in the fun as well.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms'] We've gone a month forward in time[/font][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]..We did? -apparently wasnt reading close enough- Wow I though we were still in the same week or whatever, but none the less yay.

Yet I still wonder what in the world was with the [spoiler]Birth? (if it is a birth) of that new Arrancar.[/spoiler] It seemed odd espically the shell like thing that it was in before. Also since Orihime is going off to [spoiler]"train" with Hatchi[/spoiler] I still wonder just how will she improve.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion']We did? -apparently wasnt reading close enough- Wow I though we were still in the same week or whatever, but none the less yay.[/quote][font=trebuchet ms]At the bottom of the "Howling Tempest" title page there was a line of text that said "October 29th, Karakura Town, Underground Vizard Training Centre". I think some of the translation groups forgot to translate it. Yay for my meagre knowledge of Japanese!

Also, Shinji said Ichigo had been training [b]for a month[/b] and still couldn't [spoiler]keep his mask on for more than ten seconds[/spoiler].[/font]

I predict that with a [spoiler] real opponet instead of just a training partner Ichigo will finally hold the form for more then ten seconds. I too can't wait to see how this next matchup goes and how powerful the latest come Arrancar is it should prove interesting.[/spoiler]

[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1][CENTER]And now a commentary from Yakitate!! Japan:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/shachihoko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Exactly, Shachihata.
But I think Chapter 231's still a bit early for a sudden surge in [spoiler]Ichigo's vaizard form. No one important to Ichi is in the line of fire yet and Grimmjow is such a cool character that I imagine Kubo's not fonna finish him off anytime soon. If anything, he'll get beaten up and I'm expecting the Vaizards to pull him out off the mess. It's probably like that first meeting with Byakuya where Yoruichi saves him in the nick of time, yeah?[/spoiler]

Also, 230 was definitely made to draw in more fangirls. Definitely. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=trebuchet ms]I'm really hoping KT surprises us with the next chapter. It's fairly clear that [spoiler]the four Arrancar that just appeared are a distraction, to draw everyone away from whatever Ulquiorra is meant to be doing. But the whole [i]"Arrancar come to living world --> they immediately pair off with the stationed Shinigami --> we see several fights in sequence"[/i] cycle wasn't great last time, and I can't see it being better this time[/spoiler].

I'd have preferred to have seen [spoiler]the team of Arrancar going straight to carrying out their objective and being harassed by Hitsugaya [i]et al,[/i] rather than simplying distracting them for the sake of showing another series of duels[/spoiler].

But yeah. I [i]know KT[/i] is an exceptionally skilled storyteller. So having set up a predictable pattern with the [i]Night of Sledgehammer[/i] arc, hopefully he'll surprise us this time by doing something completely different. If [spoiler]Ichigo goes Vizard and fights Grimmjow[/spoiler] in chapter 231, I'll be disappointed.

I'm anticipating [spoiler]Ulquiorra going after Inoue, expecting little resistance because his goons are tying up the Soul Society troops, and being surprised (but utterly deadpan, of course) when he has trouble dealing with Rukia, Orihime and Chad triple-teaming him with their new power-ups[/spoiler].[/font]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ah, I agree on with Raiyuu on the aspect that this fight is really begining to look like the last one that the group had gotten into. One group takes on another group and yeah, only this time everyone else is slightly stronger and yeah. [spoiler]I wonder if Hitsugaya ever finalised his Bankai so that the three shuriken like timers behind him arn't there anymore.

As for the fact of if Ichigo is going to go all [spoiler]vizard on Grimjow I really think its going to happen. From what I remember in the training session stuff, he goes into a kind of position as if he is going to rip his face off, but really materializes the mask instead. That looked like the same position that he was in at the end of the chapter.[/spoiler] I am wishing though that if he does go all [spoiler]vizard on grimjow, We wont have something that goes along the lines of. "Oh my! Ichigo was only able to go for ten seconds durring training, but now he is almost at thirty minutes![/spoiler] Thats almost a real monotinous thing that occcours in anime.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Bah, I didn't want to post until 232 came out, but I'm bored and haven't had much to talk about here lately. (no offense people)

In chapter 231, it was pretty interesting to see [spoiler]Ichigo in his mask[/spoiler], but it was also a teaser because they only showed him do 1 little thing. (probably because I'm not interested in the other fights at the moment.)

[spoiler]It sort of seem like with all the arrancar's that are on Earth now, and with Ulquiorra MIA. It seem like he (Ulquiorra) is after Inoue. (I'm just going by when Aizen seemed interested in her.)[/spoiler]

[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I know. They left it a quite a cliffhanger. I wonder whats gonna happen next. I can't wait to see Ichigo. Wonder what's going on with everyone else too.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

[QUOTE=Hayabusa]Bah, I didn't want to post until 232 came out, but I'm bored and haven't had much to talk about here lately. (no offense people)

In chapter 231, it was pretty interesting to see [spoiler]Ichigo in his mask[/spoiler], but it was also a teaser because they only showed him do 1 little thing. (probably because I'm not interested in the other fights at the moment.)

[spoiler]It sort of seem like with all the arrancar's that are on Earth now, and with Ulquiorra MIA. It seem like he (Ulquiorra) is after Inoue. (I'm just going by when Aizen seemed interested in her.)[/spoiler][/QUOTE]