Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RPG Mobile Suit: War of the Era [M-LVS]


Deadpool
 Share

Recommended Posts

Vincent looked out into the depths of space as another asteriond passed in front of his window. He was actually gald they had been froced out here after the war, it let them colonize the asteriods, which also protected them from intruders. He turned back and viewed the ships in space dock, that were preparing to leave in a couple of hours. He sat down at his desk and gazed from screen to screen, then checked the defense grid. It was so complex and well hidden that almpst noone could break through it. He saw a young man on one of his screens that he reconginzed as Maxwell Tellman, one of the few officers that he chose himself, without anyone knowing, sitting in the lounge with a few of his friends. He pressed a button on the desk. "Max Tellman, report to my office immediatly." He saw the others eyes go wide. Every new which office to go to when it was refferred to with a my. He turned his chair back around as minutes later Tellman walked in.

"Sir, you requested to see me?"

"Yes I did. You are going on the next ship out." He saw his eyes go wide in the glass. "You are going to be my right wing man. Dismissed" He heard a pair of hesistated footsteps as Maxwell left. "Ahh, the thrill of getting to go on a top priority mission" He leaned back thinking of his old days and the next soldier that he would make his other wingman" He saw another soldier staring at his flagship. "Kiro" He hit another button. "Cargo Bay, please load mine, Tellman, and Kiro's mobile suit into the Chivvay" He watched Kiro's face and laughed when his law dropped as he saw his Gelgoog being loaded. "Mr. Kiro, you shall serve as my left wingman" He spoke over the intercom. "Please find Tellman, my right wingman and report to the Chivvay immediatly" Hew knew the other pilots would be jealous, but they would get there chance

OOC: Just start off doing whatever, except fighting. Talk about your life right then and how you have been doing.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest bleached
Kiro found Tellman sitting at the foud court, looking at a mission plan. "Tellman. Whats going on?" The guy looked up and motioned for Kiro to sit down.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" Max closed the mission plan and looked at Kiro.

"No, nothing, we are to report to the Chivvay. We are about to go on our mission." He smiled as he led Max to the ship. After that, he showed Max to his room. "Just relax. Vincent is a good leader. I have known his my entire life. Frankly, he is the one that gave me my name." Kiro laughed as Max turned to him.

"Name? Whats your name? You never told me. Mine is Max Tellman." He held out his hand as Kiro shood it.

"The name is Kiro. If you do not know the rest, then you are just a rookie." He smiled as he walked away..

"You eman, the white wolf? I never would have thought I would be teamed up with you." Max said, taking a step twards Kiro.

"Its nothing really. Just try to stay out of my way, got it?" He smirked as he started to walk to the captians quarters.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Max shouted back to Kiro "Make sure you don't look lowly on me. I may be a recruit, but my sim record is even with your own."

Kiro stopped for a moment with a slight glance back, then a smirk "Then I'll have to give you a proper test once we launch."

Kiro walked off and the two parted ways. Max set his hands behing his head and made his way off to the chivvay. He walked down the cold, metal grey and relatively feature-less, with the exception of a few far in-between windows. At the end of the hall was a solid metal door with a small green panel to the right of it. Max approached the door and struck three keys on the green pad; 6, 9, 2. The door cracked open releasing a gasp of cool pressurized air that blew past Max. The opening widend and let our into this vast open room. In it towerd a handful of MS assault units. The MSN-04 Sazabi, the commanders unit; the MS-14Ja II, Kiro the White Wolf's unit; and the ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam, Max's unit. The gravity in this room was zero, and with one bound he jumped up to the cockpit.

He positioned himself on the top of the chest unit on the Freedom. A small hatch on the top of the chest dropped out and retracted back in as a seat inside the cockpit rose up. Max took a seat, in which the seat decened back into the cockpit, the hatch sealing above him. The chamber was dark for a moment, then all the monitors clicked on all at once. The round, gridded radar located at the bottom center of the cockpit came to life first, followed by the front monitor, which was in turn followed by the left and right monitors. The room filled with the light hum of electronic equipment as all the gauges and switches illuminated. Max pulled out the computer and keyboard for the main OS. With a few quick key strokes the three monitors brought up an image of a calm beach, with all the sounds of one as well. Max leaned back in his seat and gave out a sigh "Now I just have to wait for the battle call."
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=royalblue][b]OOC: I'm not sure if the Rebel Faction is preparing for a mission or not, so I'll just post about Wynn's mobile suit.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn had spent the last couple of months in simulations to get ready to pilot her Gouf Ignited. It should be ready today. She couldn't wait to see it. It was going to be a big jump from the Zaku Gunner to the Gouf. The Zaku that she had piloted for a year had a very long range but was slow to fire. The Gouf had a beam gun but it wasn't built for long distances. At least she wouldn't be surprised by anymore close combat fights this time. Sure her Zaku had an energy ax, but it was hard to get it out and fight with it when she was carrying that big rifle. This Gouf would be different. It came with the Slayer Whip that most Goufs were known for. Besides that, it also had a beam sword. Wynn would choose a beam sword over an energy ace any day. Now she finally had one. With the Gouf, she would be ready for close combat. Not only close combat, but space combat as well. This was thanks to the flight pack that was unique to the Igniteds.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn walked into the large docking bay and looked up in amazement. There was her new mobile suit. Patched up, painted a nice shade of blue, looking almost brand new, and ready to go.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"She's a beauty isn't she? I hope you appreciate her, Wynn. Me and the boys put a lot of hard work into fixing her up ya know."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Recognizing the raspy voice, Wynn turned around.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"And you all did a great job, McKinley."[/b] She smiled.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"Thank you for taking the time to get it ready."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn hugged McKinley who put his hands in the air.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"Hey, no need to thank me. I'm just doin' what I'm supposed to do."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn stepped back and smiled again. She turned around and looked up at the Gouf once more.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"So when can I try it out?"[/b] She asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]McKinley just shrugged his shoulders.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]"I only fix them up, I don't send them out. Ask Commander Naquelle. Maybe she'll know."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn decided to do as McKinley suggested and went to find her commanding officer.[/color][/size][/font]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[size=1][I][B]OOC:[/B] I'm guessing from your intro post that this is before the battle in the Inn thread. So... I'll just... yeah. If my post needs changing just send me a PM.[/I]

[CENTER]* * *[/CENTER]

Elisa had taken the time to bring up the local charts on the monitor, but it was little more than a habit. Regardless of where their ships were posted, the Faction was completely outnumbered, and it would only be a matter of time. She sighed heavily, and slid the reconaissance report aside. Knowing that the E.F. were practically breathing down their necks hardly helped the situation.

A light flashed in the upper corner of the monitor, followed by a voice over the intercom. [I]"Commander Naquelle, do you have a moment?"
[/I]
[I]"Of course. Come on in, Miss Quinlan." [/I]She quickly flicked off the monitor and tried her best to put a re-assuring smile on her face, glad to at least have a brief moment 'away' from the war. Wynn entered right on cue, and tooked a few steps toward the desk, her hands clasped behind her back. Elisa was fairly certain that Wynn disliked formality as much as she did, but the majority of officers onboard held it in high regard. As soon as the door slid shut, Elisa nodded towards a free chair, which Wynn promptly occupied.

[I]"So, Wynn, how do you like the Gouf?"[/I]

Wynn leaned forward slightly, straightening out the trim of her uniform.[I] "Well, ma'am, I wanted to ask you about that. You see, I was just wondering when-"[/I]

[I]"When you'll get to fly the thing, right?"[/I] Elisa interrupted, with a slight smirk on her face.

[I]"Right."[/I]

Elisa rubbed the back of her neck, then stretched back and sighed. [I]"To tell you the truth Wynn, I don't have a clue."[/I] She pushed the recon report over to Wynn, who, after a short pause, began to examine it. [I]"But given the Federation's advances, it isn't going to be long before they launch another attack. Faction HQ has ordered a high-alert status throughout the fleet, and should be sending out new orders within the next few hours, but until then... just make sure you're ready."[/I][/size]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOc: I did realize I forgot that, rebel Faction poepl will need to be ne the ship in the beginning of the story when the Rebel's and Zeon begin to work togethr, please make posts accordingly

Vincent stood on the deck of the Chivvay. The E.F. and Rebels should be colliding at anytime now, then we will make our move.

One of the helmsmen turned around to him. "Sir, nothing like this was stated in the mission log."

Vincent smiled. "That's because we arn't going be that, we are going on a different path, thrown anything in the debreifing out of you head and clear it for later use." He hit a button on his chair. "Kiro and Max please report to the bridge" He drepressed the button and looked at the screen."Take us out" The ship moved forward then made a curve to the left. "Tell everyone to be on the ground, we are about to engage the artificail gravity" The siren flashed for a minute before the gravity kicked in and Vincent felt the his being pulled ot the ship. After a couple minutes it stabilzed and it was like being back in the asteroids.

Soon Kiro and Tellman appeared in the lift. "You requested to see us"

"just because you are pilots does not mean you don't have other jobs, now man the right and left sensors and scan for any rebel or E.F. ships in the area" The two pilots took the respective spots.

OOC: anyone can take it from here, sorry if it goes fast, I am tyring to get to where the story really starts. perferably a Rebel needs to post about getting one of their ships out then being attack by the two E.F. ships, basically follow the intro in the Inn.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[font=Book Antiqua][color=royalblue][/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn stood up from the chair and saluted.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn was about to walk to the door but instead she hit the ceiling. Falling back to the floor, she got up and rubbed her head. Commander Naquelle had grabbed onto her desk just in time so she remained where she was.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Well Wynn, it looks like you got your wish." She said looking down at her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn grabbed onto the chair as the ship shook again. Behind the sound of alarms, Wynn could hear several explosions. The commander was right. They were definitely under attack.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]OOC: Sorry it's so short, Sazabi. I just wanted to start you guys off.[/color][/size][/font]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC:Actually its perfect.


Vincent frowned as the three Doms where destroyed, but they managed to take out the E.F. ship and deaden the others sensors, giving them enough time to take it out. The mobile doll of his suit had just landed on the Rebel ship and he patched through to them. "This is Commander Vincent Safron of the Zeonic Remnant. I have come to negotiate a truce" he wiated then finally got a reply.

"This is a little unexpected"

"I agreed but if you want to beat the E.F. it will require us working together. Stand down now before you are fired upon and we will begin repairing your ship. Meet me in one hour in between both ships". He closed the feed and stood up. "Max, Kiro you are with me," The two pilots followed him out of the room and into the hanger bay where their seperate lifts took them up and into their suits. He activated his then stepped onto the launcher. "Cover my flanks when you launch...Sazabi launch!" the personal launcher shot him straight out into space at the other ship. He quickly ignited his thrusters and came to a stop then waited for the Rebel Leader and her personal escort and his as well.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This was proving to be quite the turning point in the epic. Max was to escort the commander out to meet with the rebel leader. Max took his lift up and to the cockpit and hoped in. The monitors and all the other equipment all hummed to life. The commanders unit was preped on the launch port. And with a powerful thud and the sound of sparks jumping, as the magnetic launch hurled the Sazabi out of the ships hangar and into open space.

Max was the next placed in position on the launcher. He stabalized himself as the clamps came down on his suits feet "This is Maxwell Tellman. Strike Freedom...Launch."

And with the same sound, and the force of several G's, the Freedom launched from the ship and joined up with the commanders unit. Max took the right flank and held his postion. He flexed the Mobile DRAGOON wings on the back of his unit and brought himself to a complete stop 30 meters to the right of the Sazabi.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=royalblue]Wynn watched as the commander was informed of the current situation.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"I know it is a bit unusual, but I'm going out anyway." She told the ensign who had reported to her on their current situation.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn looked up as Commander Naquelle looked over to her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Wynn, you will be one of the ones that will be coming with me. I know you wanted to test that Gouf of yours. I'm only sorry that it's not the test that you were expecting."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn saluted.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Thank you ma'am."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Back at the docking bay, Wynn looked up at where McKinley and his men were working.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Is it ready yet, McKinley?" She yelled up at him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"It's almost done, Quinlan. Besides the commander's suit won't be finished until a few more minutes." He answered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn waited as McKinley and his men prepped her suit for launch. Soon, it was ready and in place.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Okay Quinlan, you can get in now."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Wynn put on her helmet and took the lift that led to her suit's cockpit. After sitting down inside and strapping herself in for launch, she waited.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]She knew she had to wait for the commander, but soon her instinct got the best of her. Even though she didn't feel any hate or suspicion against the Zeons, she thought what if this time they were trying to trick them? Sure they could have easily destroyed this entire ship, but what if they were only after the commander? Just to make sure, Wynn gave the command to launch. Her Gouf launched out of the docking bay and into space. She stopped in front of the Zeon mobile suits. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Here she was, just a soldier, and there leader was waiting to talk to her leader. She hoped that they wouldn't take this as an act of violence on the rebels part.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][/size]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest bleached
Kiro took his time getting ready. He slowly made sure his straps were in postition. He gave a thumbs up to the launch team as they threw him into space.

"Jager launce." As he flew into space, he looked ahead of him and saw in the distance, two small thruster lights. He smiled and ignighted his thrusters. Slowly, he read the meeter as it reached two gs, three four. He suddenly slammed on the joysticks as the meter quickly went up to six and a half. He let off as he came to the left side of the Sazabi.

"Good of you to join us." MAx said looking over at him.

"Sir I have your left flank." He turned to Max. "Listen up boy, I will tell you something now, you have nothing to worry about. There is nothing that can outmatch my Gelgoog in speed. I made it to six and a half gs on my way here. How do you think I got here so fast." He smiled as he flew up a little closer to Vincent.

"Do we really have to bring the newb? Us two can handle pretty much anything." Kiro frowned as he laughed.

"Calm down man. Yes we havet o bring him. We needed more troops, and he had a good score. Lets just hope he lives up to what he made in training." Vincent smiled as they came closer to three large shaddows.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vicent stared at the Gouf Ignited in front of him. It had came out quickly almost like it was going to attack, but ti froze there staring at him. "seems we have a hasty soldier right here." He raised the Sazabi's hand and held it out to the Gouf. "Names Vincent, Commander of the Zeonic Remnant"

The Gouf seemes hesitant to shake his hand then slowly grasped it. "Wynn Quinlin. Soldier of the Rebel Faction"

"Well Wynn, what is taking your leader so long?"

"She probably thinks it is a trap"

"Max, target Ms. Wynn's cockpit. Sorry Ms. Wynn, have to take you hostage so your leader will come out here. Don't worry unless you make any hostile moves we will not shoot. Unless Max here gets trigger happy."

Max raised his gun striaght at Wynn's Gouf and had the barrel pressed up against the chest area. "Sorry about this, but have to follow orders"

Vincent smiled. "Max, you and Wynn talk on a closed video frequency. Assure her that you arn't going to blow her away unless her ship becomes a hostile"

"Yes sir"

"Kiro.." He looked over his shoulder

"Sir?"

"Tone down on the speed. I don't want them knowing what our suits are capable of. They must not know about your suits speed, Max's suits firepower, or my suits enchanced power. We need to keep that classified"

"Yes sir.. Makes for a better surprise"

"I agree. I want you to scout over the Rebel ship, see what weapons still operate and what doesn't. Find out in what shape their weapons, life support and other systems are in. Max of two G's. Understood?"

"Over and out" Kiro moved out over to teh Rebel ship and slowly began scouting it over.

Vincent turned back to teh cargo bay where the Rebel Leader would be appearring and patiently waited.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1]Elisa checked the final seal on her flight suit, then walked through into the docking bay. Much to her surprise, neither Wynn nor her Mobile Suit were there waiting for her. She beckoned towards the Chief Technician, McKinley, then waved a hand to the empty MS dock.

[I]"She didn't take it out alone, did she?"[/I]

McKinley shrugged, tucking a clump of hair behind his ear. [I]"Well... Yeah, but that's Wynn for you."[/I]

[I]"True..."[/I] She smiled, and turned to face her Mobile Suit, the RGZ-91. [I]"So McKinley, is it ready to go yet?"
[/I]
[I]"Not quite, we're having some trouble with the shield mounts. It'll take us at least five minutes to-"[/I]

[I]"If the Zeon are true to their word, I won't be needing it."[/I] She looked back at McKinley through the corner of her eye, [I]"So long as it can fly, It'll do just fine."[/I] McKinley stood silent for a moment, then nodded and began shouting orders to clear the RGZ's maintenance platforms of personnel. Elisa quickly clipped on her helmet and checked the oxygen flow, then stepped onto the boarding lift. She strapped herself in to the pilot seat, then warmed up the RGZ's control systems - icluding, incase things didn't go to plan, weapons control. She made sure that everything was in order, requested that another pilot be sent out to join her and Wynn, then gave the order to launch.

Once the Suit had cleared the ship, she lit her thrusters to take control of her velocity, then adjusted her heading towards the rendevous point, where...

[I]"Damnit... maybe I should've waited for that shield..." [/I] She quickly flicked on a secure channel with the command ship, [I]"Looks like we might have a situation out here. Have all pilots on high alert, but keep them on standby unless I give the order to launch."[/I] She switched over to an open frequency without waiting for a response.

[I](We don't want to start something we can't finish, but...)[/I]

Bringing her thrusters to 40% power, she headed to the preset 'rendevous', where one of the Zeon mobile suits hovered with it's weapon directed at Wynn's Gouf. The red Suit, which reportedly belonged to their leader, remained nearby, whilst the third Zeon suit was nowhere to be seen, though her sensors placed it behind her, near the Faction ship. Her beam rifle armed, she approached the group, again making sure that her comm system was set to an open broadcast.
[I]
"Those are some unusual negotiation skills you have there, even for Zeon's reputation. I am Commander Elisa Naquelle of the Rebel Faction vanguard, and if you really want to negotiate with us, you had better let my escort go. Understand?"[/I][/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent raised his hand as Max lowered his weapon. "It was merely more of a reason to get you out here, my dera commander. We are both smart leaders and know that the E.F. outnumbers both of us. I say we pool our forces together and join forces to crush the E.F. once and for all. What do you say to my little proposal?" He switched it to a vidoe feed so he could see the rebel face to face. "Don't you agree that it is more likely to bring us to victory?"

"I do admit it is a very good proposal, but how do I know you won't turn on us at any point during or after the war?"

"Zeon word is the best in the universe." He held out his hand. "Now if you don't agree I am afraid I will be forced to fire upon your ship"

Kiro's voice came over the intercom. "GM Sniper in the area"

Vincent moved striahgt in front of Elise and deflected the shot. "It appearres we have comapny" Three E.F. cruisers dropped out of warp and moved to intercept the Rebel ship. "Move the Chivvay between them, do niot let that Rebel ship get destroyed. Elise, I think you need to return to your ship" GM's came striahgt for them with guns blazing. "Better yet, it hink it is time to bring out your force while i brong out mine." He signlaed the ship. "Deploy all troops, show these bastards what Zeon and rebels can do" The Chivvay's cargo doors opened as a wide variety of suits engaged the GM's. "Kiro" Fly up on of their personal launchers and engage any pilots in there. Max, give us cover fire and do not let Wynn or the dazzling Elise get hurt. If they do, Kiro gets courtmarsheled"

Kiro suddenly came into the feed. "what? I didn't do anything"

"Exactly" Vincent took off with the large amount of cover fire by Max and flew into one of the ships cargo holds. GM's were int eh proccess of tyring to leave only to catch one of his two beam swords as he cut through them.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He speard his units wings and the DRAGOONs on the Freedoms back shoot free and darted after the advancing troops. The radio frequencies were all a jumble with enemy and friendly signals, so Max payed little mind, he just kept his focus on the enemies in his sights. He assembled his own cannon and began to barrage the enemy with heavy counter fire targeted at the flagship and advancing enemies. It was intended to be supression fire to keep them from moving freely.

The scene was a mix of rebel, Zeon, and E.F. forces, so Max had to keep his bearings straight or he was gonna bring down a few of his allies out there. The deal with the rebels may not be official yet, but if took out a few, even by mistake, there would be no deal to be made anymore.

He had to keep and eye on his cannon and DRAGOON fire at all times, which was proving to quite the task. Eight DRAGOONs coupled with heavy cannon fire was quite a combo, the enemy wasn't going anywhere fast. Streaks of red and white could be seen in the distance. He knew that this would be the commander and Kiro. The two of them were amazingly fast, but what Max lacked in speed he made up for in raw and all in compassing firepower.

It was at this time that the E.F. flagship made it's presence felt. It was a Pegasus class. Fast moving, with some serious fire power. This was no time to cop out. Max diverted all his loose fire and focused in on the approaching flaship. The DRAGOONs all moved like streaks of blue light through the dark vastness of space and his blasts of light shatterd even iron asteroids that happend to wander into scope. He wasn't able to deliver a fatal blow from here with all the confusion, but he could buy time for the fommander to come in and clean house.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1]Firing her rifle into a swarm of E.F. units, Elisa blasted a GM through the chest section, leaving it drifting through space without a pilot. This was returned with a barrage of beam fire from the remaining suits, which, with her shield still onboard the command ship, she had to quickly boost to avoid. She allowed just enough time for her system to acquire a lock on several units in the group and fired off two sets of micro-missiles, quickly sweeping back to the ship while the E.F. suits scrambled in an attempt to break the missiles' lock.

[I]"Control, scramble all pilots, loose formation. Have gunners open fire on any Federation units that come within firing range of the ship. Naquelle out."

"What about the Ze-"[/I]

Elisa cut the signal, and shifted her thrusters to full power, blasting through the mass of E.F. and Zeon suits as her own troops mixed in with them. A group of GM Snipers waited at a distance, taking potshots at any Rebel or Zeon mobile suit that left the fray, but they weren't her concern. She continued to close in on the rear Federation ship, which had unloaded all its troops and was moving in to support the Pegasus flagship. Her sensors showed a group of GMs breaking away from the battle to intercept her, and the flashes around the RGZ demonstrated their determination, but they were to far behind to cause much damage. The ship, on the other hand, was a different story.

The first shot pierced the RGZ's right shoulder, barely missing the stock of missiles inside. Elisa quickly returned fire, taking out the two nearest beam turrets before tumbling aside to avoid an incoming missile. More shots blasted out from the ship while Elisa fired back at it, rapidly closing in on the vessel. Just a few more seconds and...

[I]"Now!"[/I]

Elisa pulled out a single beam sword, and pulling the RGZ up and along the side of the enemy ship, thrust the sword forward and into the hull, pulling it along as she flew from the head of the ship to the rear. Air started to vent from the tear in the ship's hull as Elisa continued to sweep across it. She finished her run, and was about to come around for a sweep on the other side of the ship when the group of GMs caught up on her. Under fire from both the ship and the GMs, she pulled up, switching to a secure Rebel Faction channel.

[I]"This is Commander Naquelle, requesting covering fire. I repeat, this is Commander..."
[/I]
One of the ship's blasts caught her mobile suit heavily, shorting out the comm system and bringing up damage reports for several sections of the RGZ.

[I]"..Sh*t!"[/I]

She quickly fired off the last few rounds of her beam rifle at the E.F. ship, then moved in to challenge her new 'friends' with both beam swords ready.[/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest bleached
Kiro watched as everyone else faught around him. He quickly flew around anyone that came near and shot them down. "Uhh, sir, there anything I should know?" He flew around other EF mibile suits and shot them down as well.

"What do you mean?" Vincent broke in as he took out an enamy GM.

"Can I go all out speed? Or do I have to limil myself?" Kiro threw his empty gun away and started cutting through enamies with his swords.

"No limit, just take out that shit." He ended the com link.

"Yes sir." A devilish smile came across his face as he hit a center button, causing a blue light. After the light fadded, the white gelgoog was nowhere to be seen. Over the comlink, Kiro heard the EF forces yelling at one another.

"Where is he? He fights like somone from the past. Where did he go?" Kiro smiled as he quickly cut through the enamy forces, without even trying. Before he knew it, he was inside the enamy ship, looking straight into the eyes of another mobil suit.

"Time to turn the cloaking off." He pressed the button as his Gelgoog slowly became visible to the outside world. He started spinning in circles, destroying anything his sword touched. After about half a minute, he stopped then looked around.

"Kiro, how is it going?" Vincent asked, appearing on his comlink.

"I don't feel so good sir. Can I go back to the ship?"

"No, finish up in the ship then meet up here." He sent he location to him.

"Sir." Kiro shook his head then backed up a little. He thrusted his sword up, and started tearing at the ship with his sword. Withint seconds the ship started to exploud. Kiro, with blinding speed, flew out of the ship and headed twards the location he was sent earlier.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Kiro"

"Sir.." He sounded like he was drunk.

"If you throw up you are cleaning it" He suddenyl heard the Rebel Leader's distress signal. He saw Max who was complately surrounded. He then focused his attention back to the cargo bay he had just cleared. Many pieces of the GM's floated insode it. He toke his lareg beam sword and stuck it into the ship then began cutting his way. Suddenely fissures began erupting beside as the ship began blowing up. A lrage explosion erupted as the Pegasus blew up from the inside.

Everyone stopped and looked at it the now explodidng ship. Max stared into teh burning hull. "Commander, come in. Commander..."

Elise looked on. "Looks like he died"

Kiro began laughing. "This is normal. He did this in one of the simulations"

Vincent suddenly busted out of the charred side of the ship holding one of the cargo bay doors, which were built to withstand even stronger explosions then that, so they kept the pilots inside safe. He threw away the door into a GM as he took off striahgt for Elise. One of the snipers took aim stright for her then caught a fist in the back of the head taking it striahgt off. He borught his suit around and brought up the shield in front of her as he grabbed her suit by the waist. "My lady" He thrusted staight back. "Max, surrpress fire. Kiro can take care of himself" The GM's chasing them were suddenyl torn apart by a rain fo fire from Max.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]Now the time had come that Wynn was waiting for. The time to finally test her Gouf ignited in battle. She let the Zeons take care of the ships. Wynn decided to try to take down some of the GM's. They were snipers so she knew how they played. Dodging their shots, Wynn got close enough to use her whip. She lashed out at one of the snipers' rifles and pulled it away from the GM. Then when the GM was unarmed, she sliced through it with her sword. A shot came from her right and just missed her. She fired at the other sniper with her rifle and killed the pilot. She was going to have to get used to not piloting a long range suit anymore...

Wynn saw her commander's mobile suit being helped by the Zeon leader. She decided to fly over to them and offer any assistance that she could.
[/font][/color]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Max continued on with the supressive fire when the radar front and center in his cockpit registerd a large ship approaching. He wasn't familar with a ship of this size in the federation. Max brought his comm link up "Commander, I'm reading a large ship of unknown class approaching."

A few seconds passed then the commander responded "What is the estimated size of the ship."

Max checked over the registry quickly. Doing this was quite complicated during battle. Finally the numbers came in, and it wasn't good "Sir, it's at least twice the size of one of our GAW military carriers."

The line went silent yet again, then the commander responded "Max, I here by authorize you to use your rail guns on this target. Once it comes into range alert me and immediatly begin to fire on it."

Max signed off with the commander. This was the order he had been waiting for. He could finally start using som real fire power. Max reset his rifles off to the side and brought the massive beams to either side of his MS. He focused them at an asteroid and prepared for the large ship to appear from behind it. When the ship broke past the crest of the asteroid, the monster it truly was came into focus. It was a behemoth, armed at almost every possible inch. It was the federations new battleship. With out a moment to waste, Max fired his rail guns and actually severd two MS guarding th ship. But even though it made contact, it did little more then burn the ships armor. Max brought comm with the commander again "Commander, we have a problem."
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I know Max. Kiro, take out that ships engines and defense guns so the others can get close to it" Cannon shots went through the debri in front of him trying to reach him and Elise. He grabbed Elise and took off striahg tfor the Rebel ship as shots rang otu all around him. He landed inside the cargo. "Stay here until you are back in fighting shape. We got this under control"

"Your a bad liar."

"I know" He flew back outside and waityed for Kiro to take out the engines and defsne guns, "Max, target the guns as well"

"What if I hit Kiro?"

"Don't worry, if you do then it is just one less thing to worry about"

Kiro's voice came over the intercom. "Why are you picking on me and not the new guy?"

"Cause I can"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...