Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Revolution

nedvage ldfsnoeev

Hint:

[I]"Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn?
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction
My confidence is leaving me on my own
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention"[/I]
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b]Hargreaves[/B]. I kind of cheated on that one, haha; I had to go look at my Godchild GN to make sure I was spelling it correctly. Anyway, you get bonus points for referencing something related to Kaori Yuki.

New scramble: iodkeal rats

Hint: "[I]This[/I] Sora is working on honing her trapeze skills, not defeating the Heartless." And if you need more help... [spoiler]the show has its own stock avatar category.[/spoiler]

~Dagger~
Posted
Kaleido Star. Didn't even need a hint, seeing as how when I see the name 'Dagger' the first thing I think is 'Kaleido Star maniac'.

edwrarbo nalfmutoinc

Hint: What happens when Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, and football collide >_>
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Hahaha, I looked at it for a couple of minutes before I got it:

[B]Wardrobe Malfunction[/B]

Ok, here's my shot ^_^;;

[B]siremom fo a aehsig[/B]

[B]Hint:[/B] A movie adapted from the book, set in Japan. If you need more help [spoiler]the main character's real name is Chiyo[/spoiler].[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][B]Stargate Atlantis[/B]

[B]etg caskreb[/B]

[B]Hint:[/B] An anime, with one of the main characters having the ability of Jagan.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=BlasphemyX]Happy Mother's Day

Next: vhnenea hslal ubnr

Hint: Metalcore band (not a good hint but it works)[/QUOTE]

Heaven Shall Burn, if that second "n" was a mistake.

New Scarmble: clra'~ne~ilce

Hint: READY STEADY GO
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]For blood and empire ?

malla ssla

Hint: An "action figure" I made up for myself awhile ago. If you can't figure it out, I will guide you to the ever-useful OB Search. But, I think it's fairly easy.[/color][/size]
Posted
Llama Lass. Llamas are the awesome.

New Scramble: mnaali nirscsog: lwdi ldorw

Hint: You still owe thousands of Bells in mortgage to a raccoon--only portable now.
Posted
[QUOTE=Tical]Animal Crossing Wild World

ni pekengi rectses fo litens reath: 3

Hint: CO & CA[/QUOTE]

In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth :3 by coheed and cambria.

ilenst rmala xmirede

hint:the "followup" to BP's debut LP.

Leon.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^Twilight Princess. I want a Wii so badly because of that game ; _ ;

cdiergei

The killing of a King.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[B]Regicide.[/B] I had to do that one. It was one of my last Latin derivatives this school year.

New Scramble: aroinca

Hint: To play Zelda's lullaby on it, it's Left, Up, Right, Left, Up, Right.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...