OtakuBoards

Confessions

NekoSama101

Have you done anything that no one knows about? or do you try to be something that you're not?

Me personaly act happy and hyper all the time around my friends but that's not who i really am. I do get happy, really happy, occasionaly and same with my hyperness. I guess i do these things to protect myself. I've tried to act like who i really am, but no matter what i do i just can't.

There's my confesion, what's yours?

[color=#9933ff]*hugs you, NekoSama* Masquerade, Masquerade, paper faces on parade... hmm? ...May I also introduce you to Duo Maxwell - a character who does exactly what you do. I know people who do the same, though I am not at liberty to discuss them. I know, then, from experience, your reasons for acting cheerful all the time. If you want to talk about this, please feel free to PM me. I'll be more than willing to listen. I think maybe you need someone to talk to.

Okay okay, since we're all spilling our souls out here, I guess I will, too. To an extent. So, right - confession. Mine is that I'm more selfish than people think I am. I try not to be, but sometimes I'll find myself thinking horribly selfish things, or wanting selfish things, and no matter what I do, I can't drive it away. It's a personality flaw that makes me 'bad,' and I'm terrified of it. People always tell me I'm not selfish, but I don't think that unless they [i]were[/i] me, they would understand how selfish I can be. I like hearing them tell me that I'm not, because it gives me stability for at least one single moment. *sad smile*[/color]

Wonderful! I love confessions!

Well the only thing i can think of (that hasnt been said in an "official" confession) is that im a MUCH better liar than i let people believe. I have developed a "fake tell". When i say a petty lie (e.g. in a joke) i have a very large grin on my face which i have led people to believe is involuntary on my part. However, in a more extreme situation (e.g. taking the blame for someone) i am able to just lie to my hearts content. Unfortunatly, if i lose focus (e.g. someone gets me laughing or even smiles at me) I cant keep it up. However, it is helpful when dealing with people i hate.

I also tend to act a lot more distant at school. Im not exactly sure why but its just the way i am (Im guessing thats acting like someone im not).

[QUOTE=shinji172]Wonderful! I love confessions!

Well the only thing i can think of (that hasnt been said in an "official" confession) is that im a MUCH better liar than i let people believe. I have developed a "fake tell". When i say a petty lie (e.g. in a joke) i have a very large grin on my face which i have led people to believe is involuntary on my part. However, in a more extreme situation (e.g. taking the blame for someone) i am able to just lie to my hearts content. Unfortunatly, if i lose focus (e.g. someone gets me laughing or even smiles at me) I cant keep it up. However, it is helpful when dealing with people i hate.
[/QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna]

Wow... that's exactly what I do lol. A deception within a deception within a deception, like a twisted version of those Russian doll-thingies.

Anyways, my confession... I don't really have one, y'know? I try to maintain a lie-within-a-lie but I don't really have anything to lie about lol, I do it just because it makes people think I'm complex and hiding something, but I'm not. I'm a very in-the-open guy, I don't keep secrets. [/COLOR]

Another confession of mine is that people always trust me because i'm trust worhty but i don't trust anyone. at all. whenever i begin to trust someone, something happens. like they become ******* and tell eveyone. whee.

[color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Easy on the cursewords there, NekoSama. Swearing is number one on the Spam List, if you'll read the rules. Don't rely on the automatic censoring to cover up your cursing, better not to use those words at all. This is a U-rated site, bear that in mind.
-Raiyuu
[/font][/color]

[COLOR=Magenta]Well ok so here's my confession...I have a problem with always saying that I'm sorry too much even though I didn't do anything.I also can't stand it when people think they have a lot of friends(which they don't) and act as if they are the coolest people of the world.I know someone at my school who is like that.[/COLOR] :animeangr

i guess my "confession" is that im horribly schitzofreinic. like dual personality. i can act real nice to you one minute and we'll be the best of friends. yet i can also go all biatchy on you and turn on you before you can count to one. i got a horrible temper so that kinda contributes to it.

the other flaw that i seem to posses is that when i fall in love and its not the right person i start acting like someone im not just to please th other person. thankfully ive been laying off that lately! so theres my confession. also i've stolen chocolate nuggets from those racks at the store that u fill a bag and weigh it or w/e.:catgirl:

[FONT=Georgia]Alright, I'm trying to think of an [b]official[/b] confession-something I've never ever told anyone before. Which is kind of difficult because I end up blabbing everything to my mother, the only person I really trust :animesigh

I guess my confession is that I'm not ambitious. Because I'm intelligent and competent people think I want to go far in the world, become a best-selling novelist and live a rich life. I don't-it makes my stomach turn. I want a small life, with a spouse and kids and working at a liberal arts school as a creative writing professor. I want to write, but I don't care if I get much money from it. I don't need or want prestige, and some people just don't' understand this. My life is lived within my soul, not in any external materialism.

Anyways, enough of my rant; who's next? :animeswea [/FONT]

I'm a major tomboy, but I still have a female side and that's the side that's taking dance lessons. And me, " over judgemental. I was watching a show in a local theater and thay had tappers. And I'm like, 'who do they think they are? That was the worst buffulo times-step I've ever seen, and yeah their doing wings, but they have terriably techinic.' I'm like this all the time, I all ways think about how I could that same thing better when i they really did it just fine and I'm just being picky.

That's my confession. :catgirl:

[COLOR=tan][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]oooh i luv confessions! it's the only way people really tell the truth!

i confess that i have the worst preseption of reality ever. i sometimes force myself to be happy when i'm not. i'm mentally unstable. i say some things i never really mean. for example, i say i hate this person or that person, but really, i'm just a jealous little girl [COLOR=DarkRed]>___<"[/COLOR] .

and i'm still deathly afraid of the dark :animedepr [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sayuri-sama]i guess my "confession" is that im horribly schitzofreinic. like dual personality. i can act real nice to you one minute and we'll be the best of friends. yet i can also go all biatchy on you and turn on you before you can count to one. i got a horrible temper so that kinda contributes to it.

the other flaw that i seem to posses is that when i fall in love and its not the right person i start acting like someone im not just to please th other person. thankfully ive been laying off that lately! so theres my confession. also i've stolen chocolate nuggets from those racks at the store that u fill a bag and weigh it or w/e.:catgirl:[/QUOTE]

Dual personality is not schizophrenia. That would be MPD, Multi-personality disorder.
Schizophrenia is where you have extreme paranoia etc.

[SIZE=1]Correction: MPD is the presence of two or more distinct personalities in one mind and body with no connection to each other what so ever. I think she's talking about massive mood swings, like being Bi-Polar, not losing time.

Trust me on this, I was diagnosed with it at one time. I've long since been integrated, but I still can't remember a lot of things.

Anyway, my confession is that I am a total jerk most of the time, and I'm a complete sadist. I mean, I'm a girl, but I've made myself a reputation for being one of the biggest jack***** at school. I just love irritating the crap out of people, it's funny.

Then again, that's probably because I have no tolerance for a lot of people at my school, which is mainly made up of idiots. :animesigh When will these people learn to stop asking me things? I mean, they confront me with stupid questions about myself, and I threaten to bash them over the head with my waterbottle. They leave pretty quickly, but they still approach me the next day.

Ah, well....idiots are idiots.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Indigo]I don?t know if I would call it a confession, but I am very blunt and direct with my friends. I try to just keep my mouth shut but I tend to just tell it as I see it. For my closest friends it?s not a problem, but for new ones I often intimidate them even though that?s not my intent.

For example recently I played a game of cards with my friends and some new people were in the group. One girl kept cheating and every time she did it I called her on it. Everyone else ignored it except me. As a result she took off in a huff furious over what I had done.

I?m not really interested in being her friend anyway, but my direct approach didn?t give me a chance to find out what she is really like. [/COLOR]

For me its that I'm to nice sometimes. For instance, I have a "freind" that I hang out with sometimes and he can get really anoying and he takes jokes way to serously :animeangr and when I do him favors he acts like he's doing me the favor :mad: ... Though [B]IF[/B] and when we hang out I really just want to beat his face in, but I dont and I hold back on saying how stupid he can really be.
:animeangr :mad: :mad: ... :animesigh I guess I just needed to blow off some steam. :animesmil

Guest Metal Dragon
One time I had a wining ticket for some lame prize and I switched it with my friend while he wasn't looking. Later his ticket # came up and it turned out to be a prize better than the one I was supposed to get.