OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

Akira stayed away from the group. She was one of the recruits, but she didn't want any attention. Her wolf ears seemed stand stiff in the cool morning mist. Was there an unwanted visitor in the midst of camp? Akira shook off the feeling, knowing she was always so sensitive. "Breakfast!!!" called some random person helping the chef. Her stomach rumbling, Akira silently walked to the long line up of recruits, new and old at camp. One month had blew away, and still she was the loner. The chef dumped her some warm soup in a bowl. She sat away from the others, who were chatting amongst themselves. This had seemed to be a replay of the lonesome childhood she had.Why did she have wolf ears? Freak.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neko watched Sanoske leave and sighed.
"He needs to learn about what it means to work as a team." she said to herself.
She quickly rounded up the army after breakfast to give a little 'pep talk'.
"Today, I want you to save your energy. For the first 3 hours, we are going to practice combat. I am going to have Yasir walk around and pick ten of you. He will only pick the best of the best. From there, he will train you for the rest of the 3 hours. He has more experiance than anyone else, other then me, on this camp. Treat him with respect. If i hear you backtalk to him, you will be punished. He is now 2nd in command. After those 3 training hours, rest. Tonight, we will take on the GUK satelite transmissions headquarters. Meet back her at 2100 hours sharp (military time). Fall out."

Yasir yawned and walked through the camp in the morning. Last night had not gone as well as he had hoped but at least it hadn't left him tired. He had heard Neko's talk and now began to wonder what he had gotten himself into. He normally couldn't bear the recruits and now it looked like so much of his time would be devoted towards them.

He looked at the army and swore under his breath. 'How am I supposed to train these greenhorns?' he thought to himself before he remembered he would only have to train a small group. He just had to pick the best ten... but how? He could have a million ideas on which way to find out who were the best and the one he normally would favor most could possibly result in a full-scale riot (which would be bad). So he decided to use the way that was easiest on himself.

He stepped forward and shouted, "Whoever thinks they are the best, come up here and we'll find out. However, I can't promise you won't get hurt at all." He smiled; if he was going to make them better fighters, he'd just have to put them through hell.

Guest blooming
sky didnt step out because she thought it would be best she didnt but she did notice akira standing alone and walked over to her.""hey"said sky as she asked akira why she wasnt with the group and then she heard someone calling her over.it was neok who was telling yasir that he should train/let sky help.yasir agreed but wanted to see how much fight sky has in her

The breakfast finished, Akira walked around camp, with nothing to do. "What do I do.." she mumbled to herself, when she heard Sky calling to her from camp. Might as well tag along with practice today with Yasir, she thought. Pulling her sword from her belongings, and sheathing it, Akira ran to where Yasir was teaching. Yasir didn't seem to notice that she was late, and continued his lesson. After his long speech, he gave the recruits something to work on. Attacking skills. Akira wasn't so good at that. Yasir came around looking at everyone. Akira couldn't manage to get a good hit at her target when he came. "Harder! Harder!" was the remark.

Guest blooming
justas yasir came lunging at sky she drew out her tetsiaga and used wind scar and hit yasir hard enough so that he got scrapes on him and where neko was surprised.neko called sky over and asked heer where she learnt to fight like that."my dad taught me almost every thing i know and the practice also helps me"she said then detected yasir lunging at her.this she used backlash wave after whipping around.back lash wave caused yasir to fly back and hit a tree."next time i wont be so easy to beat"sky remarked at yasir as he got up.

Guest tanukioh
Ai had returned, his ears singed, and his skin now red from his burns. "The village...the village......It's...it's...." tears rolled down Ai's face. He collapsed on to the grass before Neko, from exaustion and depression.

Guest blooming
sky came running over and put her tetsaiga away in its sheath.then she out tensaiga and used it on ai to heal the burns then she helped him stand up."ai what happened?"she asked him when he could talk but before he could reply her skys ears twitched and she let a growl out."what is it?"neko asked in a groan."we have some unwanted company"she said."humans!"sky shouted as she went running into her hidden place and drove out the humans.then she saw the one that killed her mother and father and she went after that one and the human recogonized her at first sight and put a sword right through her side before she could attack."WIND SCAR"she shouted after the sword had been pulled out and she staggered back. the human was right in the way of it and got killed.then another human came lunging at her from behind.she drew out tensaiga and put tetsaiga away."dragon strike!"she shouted and killed the human.

Returned shortly after dawn and wnt directly to his tent to rest. Flashbacks of his parents and his blood mother mixed with a few nightmares causes him to awaken. "what is happening to me....why are these visions attacking me?" he sat on his cot because he apparently fell asleep.

Yasir saw Ai come running into the camp; he instantly saw the burns on him and jumped into alert mode. Not waiting for instructions or cues from the rest of them he sprang in the direction that Ai had come from. He paused briefly and looked back at the ones he was supposed to train and shouted,
"Don't just stand around on your asses! You want some real training, follow me!"
Once he entered the tree line he jumped into the branches and hopped from one to another. He was moving as fast as he could, not slowing down for the rookies.

He drew nearer to the point of the crisis and saw what had happened. An entire village was in flames and GUK troops were the ones feeding the fires and attacking the villagers. Yasir stayed in the treeline and circled around the village, letting loose with his throwing knives. Within an instant four enemies had fallen from knife wounds. In a disciplined manner only used by the GUK Peace Keepers, they instantly formed a perimeter, facing the woods. They didn't know where he was, but they knew there was an attacker somewhere in the woods.

Not wanting to waste any more time or knives, he jumped from the tree he was in and landed directly behind of the GUK troops and fought them in close quarters. He had the advantage now, they were far too slow and lacked his agility which was causing them to all but trip on eachother. Within mere moments two more squads had fallen to Yasir.

When Neko saw the fire and the damage done to her friend, flashes of anger shown through her eyes. She unseathed her samurai sword and began slashing at any army uniform she saw.
"You will pay!" she screamed and continued killing soldeirs.

Guest tanukioh
Ai could hear the fighting. He could see the blood falling on the ground, but he could not move. His muscles had given up after so much running.

"You give up so easily??" he heard a voice ask him.
"Sensei...it was..." Ai started
"I know...it is not easy to bear..." his sensei's voice said calmingly. "but did you learn nothing from my teachings? Why do you suffer?"
"So I can learn to handle what lies ahead..."
"Good, Ai. Why else?"
"So I can get stronger..."
"Good. and you are stronger than this. so what should you do?"

Ai pushed himself up, gripping his staff tightly. "I should fight back with everything i have!" With this, Ai launched himself into battle. There would be no stopping him, now.

"Die!" screamed Akira. It wasn't normal that she'd scream but in war, things like this happened all the time. All of those foul humans deserved nothing more but a death for their cruel acts. Slashing her sword, Akira swung down a few soldiers, but she needed to slash harder. At the corner of her eye, she saw Sky fighting off the soldiers with more skill than she did. I can do this, she thought, as she went,furiously cutting and slashing through her oppenents. But she didn't see an attack coming from behind, where it came in, hard. It hurt. But no soldier should show weakness, she thought from what Neko once said.

Guest blooming
sky saw what happened and went over to akira and helped her.she saw an attack coming from all sides and told akira and together they killed all twenty solders attacking together from all sides."akira your on your for now"sky said before she ran the direction that she had seen flashes of blue and green from.as she grew closer she heard ghostly voices all around her."who are you?"she cried out desperatly trying to get away but she couldnt there seemed to be a invisible window all around her."let me go!"she cried."Let me go!"she cried this time louder.neko ai and akira heard her cry and went running to find sky.neko was first to find her.the ai and akira appeared and the three of them tried to get her out."hurry"she cried.finally after one last attempt they broke sky free."thank-you"she said as the four of them ran out of the forest.

Walked away from the camp shortly after midnight while everyone was asleep. Sanoske looked over his shoulder at the camp and the people he would be leaving behind. He made his way through the forest and to a crystal lake and sat on a rock near the water. "What is happening to me?...Why do I hang around this campsite with people I don't even know?....Am I gaining my humanity back after all...or am I supposed to learn something?...." He looked down at his own image and was tempted to fall in and let himself die once and for all, but instead he laid back and looked up at the stars and fell into a deep sleep filled with nightmares of his past.

Neko killed some of the last soldiers and walked back to camp. She had several wounds from swords and bullets, but none of them were fatal. They just hurt like hell. The army was going to have to move the next day since the government had found out where they were. She couldn't risk another attack.

Wounded but filled with pride, Akira headed back to camp with the others to camp. She chatted to sky a bit when they were celebrating , and she even talked to Neko. One thing she learned from the battle, was to have self confidence. Her foster mother would have been proud... no, she couldn't think about that when they were celebrating.

Yasir paced back to the camp. The GUK should not have been this close, and he wanted to know how they found out about this place. They now had to move on to another spot... and that would likely take a while. Still, he was used to this sort of thing and already knew what he was going to do, and approached Neko to let her know before he left.
"I'm going to scout around for another area that we can use. When I'll get back I'll start some actual training for the rookies but now I'm just going to find an area and possibly hunt down a GUK officer or two to try and find out how they located us... I hate to say it but it looks like it might be the work of a spy."

Yasir began to walk out of the camp but stopped and shouted back, "I'll come find you when I'm done... Also anyone else who wants to come can, as long as they don't slow me down."

Guest tanukioh
Ai had beaten down all the soldiers in his path. He had not killed them. Simply knocked them unconcious. There where 5 in all. 5 that would be used to find out how the GUK knew about the camp.

Ai smiled at his work. Neko would reward him for this for sure!

Guest blooming
as sky walked around she fell onto her knees and grabbed her shoulder and side."whats.......going on"she asked herself.then shehad a vision.she saw green and blue ghosts swirling around her.stabbing her with swords,chanting die die!then akira walked up to her and asked her whats wrong."akira can you keep a secret?"sky asked.akira said yes and when sky finished telling akira about her visions she gets of the future and the one she just had akira gasped."thats awful"akira said as sky looked around."i know the visions can be a real pain,especially when the visions arent good ones"sky said.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='blooming']as sky walked around she fell onto her knees and grabbed her shoulder and side."whats.......going on"she asked herself.then shehad a vision.she saw green and blue ghosts swirling around her.stabbing her with swords,chanting die die!then akira walked up to her and asked her whats wrong."akira can you keep a secret?"sky asked.akira said yes and when sky finished telling akira about her visions she gets of the future and the one she just had akira gasped."thats awful"akira said as sky looked around."i know the visions can be a real pain,especially when the visions arent good ones"sky said.[/quote]
Ai had heard her this time. he held back. He told himself he would let her tell him before he said anything about it. Instead, Ai grinned and walked over to Sky. "What is red, black, and brown all over??" he aksed.

After hearing Sky's secret, Akira felt slightly worried. Ghosts? But Ai seemed to have interrupted her thoughts by coming up with some lame joke. "Just leave, will you," Akira replied, slightly annoyed. Ai refused to leave until they answered his joke. Now, Akira was the easy to get annoyed type, so basically she was chasing Ai around, waving her sword.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']After hearing Sky's secret, Akira felt slightly worried. Ghosts? But Ai seemed to have interrupted her thoughts by coming up with some lame joke. "Just leave, will you," Akira replied, slightly annoyed. Ai refused to leave until they answered his joke. Now, Akira was the easy to get annoyed type, so basically she was chasing Ai around, waving her sword.[/quote]
Ai ran around in circles, enchanting blades of grass to look like himself to get Akira confused. The copies danced and made faces, while the real Ai made himself into a beatle, and made his way back to Sky, to try to chear her up with his pranks.

As Ai snuck up Sky's arm, he began to think that maybe he was going about cheering her up the wrong way. Maybe he should let her know about his master's spirit, encouraging him to fight?

Guest blooming
just as she was about to call ai over to ask him if she could talk to him,ai apeared in front of her scaring the heck out of her."ai dont do that again!"she said kinda laughing then got serious again."ai i really need to tell you something i dont want you to repeat anywhere"sky said."i get visions of the future!"she said looking scared."i got one just now,and there were blue and green ghosts swirling around me stabbing me with swords and chanting die die.this one scared me.when i ran off into the forest i had seen bursts of blue and green"she finished and ai looked shocked at the last part.soon he became slightly worried about sky to.