OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

Guest blooming
"ai get your rest.....you need it"said sky as she was using her last bit of energy to tell him something."my vision earlier......it came true"sky said as her body went limp.The doctor healed sky as best he could combined with ai's healing thingy.Sky closed her eyes and woke up in the morning in her tent,her body burning with pain.She rolled over to see someone placing a tray of breakfast down in her tent.It was akira,and scarlett was outside waiting for her."akira.....?"sky asked quietly."yes?"akira said as she turned around."what happened to ai....he wasnt strong enough to heal me last night....."sky said as her voice trailed off."i...cant...tell you"akira said with a sigh."what the hell happened to ai?"sky asked once more growing angrier and angrier."he collasped and woke up strong enough to walk this morning so hes haing breakfast with the rest of the camp"akira said nearly tripping over sky but not quite and she sat down beside sky.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Ai shovled his food down, eating everything they served from eggs to one of the plastic forks (by accident). He was starving! When was the last time he had eaten?

As soon as he had finished he wandered outside. he hoped Neko and the others would not scold him for his spell yesterday.

As Scarlett was outside the tent she was thinking what was going on and how come Sky was trapped, the ghosts stabbing her, and the human soldier that was there earlier. All of these thoughts raced through her head and then she realized that she needed to go. She took off into the woods without a trace.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Master of Death']As Scarlett was outside the tent she was thinking what was going on and how come Sky was trapped, the ghosts stabbing her, and the human soldier that was there earlier. All of these thoughts raced through her head and then she realized that she needed to go. She took off into the woods without a trace.[/quote]
Ai saw Scarlett leaving, and decided to follow her. He hadn't thanked her yet for saving him earlier. He hid in the trees, keeping a close distance between him and Scarlett. "where is she going?" he asked himself.

Guest blooming
later on in the day sky stood up although the pain was unbearable,and walked over to a tree and sat down.When ai was walking out of the mess hall from lunch he saw that sky was out of her tent.Of course ai went over and sat down next to sky."hey........how you feeling"ai asked sky."weak,and the pain is almost unbearable"sky said as she cringed and groaned with pain for what seemed like the tenth time in ten minutes.

Guest tanukioh
Ai found it hard to be in 2 places at once. He had done this before, but his spell would soon wear off, and one of himself would have to vanish. He began to hope that people would leave him alone at the camp.

The Ai that was hanging out with sky smiled "How about I do a spell to help you feel better?"

The Ai that was following Scarlett raced on, wondering why she was running from the camp.

Guest blooming
"sure anything is better than having pain all the time"said sky as ai did a spell to make her feel better and it did.Now about scarlett.i wonder where she is?i still havent thanked her properley for saving my life yesterday thought sky as she found she felt better from ai's spell."thanx ai"said sky as she tickled his back with her tail.As ai laughed sky blushed and said she had to go talk to neko.As sky got up she felt a weird presence.

Scarlett arrived at a clearing that was full of graves and tombstones. She knelt by one of the stones and placed a little cup on top of it. She said," May you rest in peace and be happy where you are."

Ai thought,[I]"What is she doing at a grave site?"[/I]

Scarlett read the name and it was her boyfriend who died by the hands the humans. His name was Kiriko Kasunema. Ai knew that something was always bothering her whenever she saw the aftermath of a battle that they had just won. He knew now that she only was remembering her boyfriend before he left. Soon, Scarlett began to cry.

Guest tanukioh
Ai decided not to let Scarlett know he had followed her and allowed this version of himself to fade into energy.

The other Ai felt the energy return and followed Sky to go see Neko. He didn't know if he would be punished, rewarded, or comletely ignored. He didn't really care, anyways. He just felt like doing something he couldn't quite put his finger on just yet. Perhaps it was another prank???

Staying away from the crowd of wounded people, Akira gazed at her sword. Who were those people who were going to abduct Ai? Never mind, she thought heavily. "Sky!" she yelled as soon as she caught view of her wounded friend. Sky weakly waved. And I wasn't there to help, she thought bitterly. She could hear Neko's strong voice ringing to camp. What next?

Neko called the army up and waited for everyone so that she could tell them what was going to happen next. When everyone was there, she began.
"Today we are moving the camp. I know some of you are weak from the last battle, but we gotta keep moving. I fyou have bad wounds, talk to Ai and he will do his best. We are going to move to a small clearing by a GUK base. This base handles all of GUK's satellite transmissions so if we take it out, we take out all of GUK's contacts. They won't be able to use tv or phone if we succeed. This is our first major mission, so please make sure that you are prepared for it." she said to the small army.

Guest tanukioh
Ai was all for helping, but if too many people had bad wounds, he would loose all his energy healing them, and pass out again. Ai was about to voice this, but suddenly he remembered the GUK he had captured.

"Neko! What about the POWs??" Ai asked.

"What POWs?" Neko asked Ai.
"You know, the ones from battle!" he answered.
"Leave them to me."
"You aren't gonna hurt hem are you?" he asked.
"No, just interrogate. If needed I will. But right now, i need Yasir to help. Any idea where he is?"

Guest tanukioh
Ai thought for a minute, and then shook his head. "I haven't seen him all day...Sorry." Then Ai walked off.

Yasir had to be somewhere around camp.

"Damn it," Neko said under her breath. "He's the only one aroundhere who would know anything about interogation.'
She walked quickly around the camp trying to find him so that they could interrogate the prisners before they moved the camp.

Guest blooming
sky felt a little light headed and decided to sit down.The next thing she knew someone hit her on the head to knock her out and it worked.The person who knocked sky out was a solder.He took the knocked out sky and ran with her t the base that the army was going to move near.akira saw sky being kidnapped and went looking for her.When sky woke up she found solders staring at her."what did you do to me you idiots?"sky cried out getting angry."for us to know and you to find out"one of the solders said."let me go!"sky said as a solder found akira and told her that if she wanted sky back that they half animal people would have to surrender.akira said that would never happen and ran back to camp to tell neko what had happened.When neko heard about sky's kidnapping she became angry.

Guest tanukioh
Ai listened carefully to what Akira said. This was going to have to be a solo mission. He couldn't have Neko surrender.

Ai raced off towards the GUK camp, challenging some of the guards. "COME ONE YOU COWARDS?! SCARED OF A RACCOON?!!!!!!" He called. He knew he would not win. He wanted to get caught so that he could break himself and Sky out.

Kaze was sitting down on a rock dozing off. He decided to head back to camp a few minutes later. He wasnt really into the GUK. He thought it was a waste a time , but he still stuck around. He over heard a conversation with Neko about a kidnapping. "Hmm ..so Sky has been kidnapped.." he thought. Kaze stopped walking and spotted footprints. He followed them thinking it might lead to where the soliders had taken Sky.

After Scarlett broke down, she went back to camp to find that everyone was getting ready to leave. She sensed that Sky was gone and so she went around asking everyone what had happened while she was off. Soon she spotted Kaze and followed him to see where he was going.'[I]Damn, why do some idiots try to capture Sky. They know that I will find them and kill them all.'[/I]thought Scarlett as she was following Kaze.

Guest blooming
Sky was in major trouble by the time ai arrived.Sky had been shocked,zapped and totured so by the time ai got himself captured sky was knocked out again and had zap marks and major burns.Ai was shocked at how sky could take all this.Sky was dehydrated when she came to and apparently someone was beside her,so she turned her head and saw ai."ai what are you doing here?"sky asked as her body burned with pain.Minutes after she said that kaze found where sky was being kept."so the solders took her here"muttered kaze.Meanwhile back inside,"ai there is no way that you can break both of us out.There are to many guards and they are all to strong for you to take on by yourself and ai im in no condition to fight"sky said not aware of what was going on outside the GUK camp.

Guest tanukioh
Ai gave a mischivous smile. "You've never seen me at my best..." Ai drew out a charm, and began his spell..

In mear seconds most of the soldiers where sleeping, or at least really tired. "Now we are on equil ground." Ai said as he lifted Sky onto his back. "Ready for a ride??"

Scarlett arrived as Sky and Ai were heading out. She said," I was all worried about you. You know, you really shouldn't be out alone by yourself. Always have someone with you, okay?" Sky replied," Yes. I will do that for now on. I promise." And they headed back for camp.

Guest blooming
"ai no dont trouble yourself"sky heard herself saying to ai.Soon more GUK solders came and zapped ai so that he dropped sky and collasped in a heap.Soon after they were both tied to pole sitting on the ground.minutes later kaze broke in and saw sky and ai sitting inches from each other.Kaze heard solders coming in and they untied sky and one picked her up and flung her over his shoulder."let me down"cried sky as she was carried off to be zapped again."sky....no!"ai said as he lost sight of sky."sky i let you down big time"ai said as he hung his head.

Guest tanukioh
Ai growled angrily at himself. "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!! I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING!" He had to get out of the restraints and save Sky. "Focus...Focus!" Ai told himself over and over, as his eyes changed colors. "FIRE AID ME!" Ai shouted, covering himself in white-hot flames.

The ropes burned off of Ai instantly and he tore off down the hallways, taking down several GUK's on his way. "SKY!! HOLD ON!!" He shouted, as his fire burned out and he restorted to the use of his fists. He was vicious now. It seemed like there would be no stopping him.

Guest blooming
"ah"sky said as she was zapped again.That last zap sure left me with no energy thought sky.Just as ai was almost to sky she thought of her secret."kini mono aki yuki"sky said as she used her secret power that came with owning her mothers sword.Soon sky was glowing brigh blue and white,her hair flew everwhere around her and soon everything was destroyed in the room she had been taken to.The power she used left with no energy so the ropes that had been burned(the ones around her wrists the solder had tied so she was off the ground)were no longer holding her up and she fell to the floor collasped in a heap barely breathing with no energy left.Ai had seen what sky had done."no....sky"said ai as he rushed to her side.soon scarlett appeared at the door."ai.....is she ok?"scarlett asked."when did you get here?"ai asked looking up at sky's best friend.