Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Ai sighed, "I guess...I'll stay around camp, until Neko makes up her mind..."

Scarlett turned around, and latched on to him. "AI!" Ai smiled. He couldn't stand making people sad, but making them happy brought him a greater pleasure than anything else.

Neko woke up several hours later in her tent with a major headache.
"What happend?" she asked herself.
Then, the memories to Sanoske, Ai, and her thoughts of all the pressure came flooding back to her.
"Woah, I need a walk," she said.
She carefully snuck out of her tent and out of the campto a path throught the forest. She made sure that no one was following her. She wouldn't be able to take it if they did. She had to get away from the army, the camp, the pressure.....everyone. She had to be alone so that no one would follow her.
She walked down the path, knowing that it woul led her to a small town.
"I can't do this anymore. Too many people relay on me for salvation. I can't save everyone. Hell, I don't even know if I can save myself at this point. But....I gotta try. I can't just let everyone die like that. Even if we all get killed, at least I'll know that I tried."

Scarlett walked around the camp and found a nice grassy place to site on a hill. She sat under a tree and began singing a song that she heard a long time ago. After singing her song she realized that she never sang liked that before and was suprised that she even remembered that song. She sat there thinking,[I]'What is going on here. I think that Neko needs some help to run this army and she thinks that too many people rely on her. She needs to know that everyone trusts her with whatever it is and they all want to protect her. I just want to know why Sanosuke betrayed us and why Neko was the only one to help him? Mmmmmm....So many things to wonder about and so little time.'[/I]

Soon a song that Scarlett didn't even know came to her head it sang:
[CENTER][B]
Across the gently rolling hills,
Beyond high mountains peaks,
Along the shores of distant seas,
There's something my heart seeks.

But there's no peace in wandering,
The road's not made for rest.
And footsore fools will never know
What home might suit them best.

But, oh, the things that I have seen,
The secret paths I've trod,
The hidden corners of the world
Known to none but me and God.

Yes, the world was meant for knowing,
And feet were meant to roam,
But one who's always going
Will never find a home.

Oh, where's the thread the binds me,
The voice that calls me back?
Where's the love that finds me-
And what's the root I lack?

My heart seeks the hearth,
My feet seek the road.
A soul divided
Is a terrible load.

My heart longs to rest,
My feet yearn to roam.
Shall I wander the world
Or stay safe at home?
[/B][/CENTER]

This song rang through her head endlessly as she tried to figure out what it meant.

Neko came to the town that she was heaed for. She carefully fold her ears under a hat and tucked her tail into her pants. She had a good friend here that owned a tavern and would give her or anyone who was friends with her, free drinks. She walked to the other side of the small town and into a tavern called "The Traveling Horse". She sat down at a table in the far right corner and waited for the bartender to come to her.
"'Ello there," The bartender said when he reached her table. "what can I get ya?"
Neko raised her head and said, "Hello Jonathan, it's been a while."
"Oh my goodness! Andrea, I haven't seen you in years!"
"Andrea? Oh yes, that was my name here," she replied.
"You don't remember much do you? Well I suspected as much. Anyways, I knew that you were gonna be here, so iI prepared your favorite drink, just for you," Jonathan said to her.
"What? How did you know?"
Jonathan's voice became a whisper so that know one would hear what he was saying. "well, I've been hearing rumors about GUK soldeirs disappering, so I figured it had to be you. Who ele would have taken Guk, the GUK soldeirs on?"
"You have me there. So when are you gonna get me some of that special beer you got in there? I need to get a load off my mind."
"I'll be right back," he said and left the table to go get her drink.
Neko bent her head down again so that no one would notice her. People were beggining to stare. Not many people come to the tavern alone.

It was night time and Cloud was still on the look out for GUK soldiers when he saw Neko wonder off. He chose to ignore her. Shortly after that he saw Scarlett wonder off as well. Once again he chose to ingore. It was no two hours later and neither had returned. He felt himself falling asleep. Soon after he was out cold. He was falling towards the ground and landed flat on his back still fast asleep.

Guest blooming
while the others were going about doing their thing sky just sat on a rock lookinh up into the sky,"mother...........i must avenge your death as well as my sisters"said sky as a single tear rolled down her cheek."father.............is this the right path for me"she said still looking up into the sky,not realizing akira had joined sky on the rock."so sky ive noticed you must have been very close with your family"said akira snapping sky back to attention."yeah i was.......but when the solders took my family away from me........it hurt me more than i could havee imagined it would......and now,all i have left from my sister star(older sister) is this medallion"said sky as she took out her medallion and showed it to akira.Akira gasped."its so beautiful......."akira said as she realized that the medallion looked familar like she had seen it before."is this from the top animal family?"akira asked suddenly."yes"said sky

As Scarlett was walking back from her walk, she saw Cloud fall from the sky. She ran to where he fell and realized that he was out cold. "Looks like he fell asleep while out on the look. I better sit here and watch after him incase he wakes up," said Scarlett to herself as she set Cloud next to a tree.

[I]' Come on, Cloud. You need to wake up. Goddammit why won't you wake up!'[/I]thought Scarlett as they sat under the tree. [I]'Many strange things are happening and I don't know why all of this was happening. I wish someone would tell me.'[/I]

Guest tanukioh
Ai sat in a treetop, just watching the clouds. Neko's words rang through his mind. "If you can't follow orders then You'll have to leave the army!" Would he really have to leave? Just for trying to help???

Kobo walked up next to the tree that Scarlett and Cloud were sitting against. He tryed to cassualy lean on the tree to join them , but with his size the tree slightly tilted as he put the brunt of his weight on it startling Scarlett, while Cloud still lay fast asleep.

Yasir saw Neko wander off at first and knew it wouldn't have been wise to follow her. Thats why he stayed separate from the rest of the force, thinking. When he saw her stagger back and then pass out, he had the distinct feeling that he should have followed her. Some of the others moved her inside a tent and he went inside of it as well, waiting for her to wake up and hear what she had to say.

Then, Yasir realized he didn't know what he was going to say. He stopped and thought about it and after some mental debate, decided. He would say, [I]When all this started, you made me your second in command. If all of this is getting too much for you, I'll take over. And if not me then someone else would likely be happy to. You do have friends in this army and its not like they aren't willing to help you out.[/I]
He quietly awaited for her to wake up.

Guest blooming
"akira......ive noticed you looking at my ears starngely so i thought i would tell you what happened.......the thing is im not just an ordenary half wolf,i have a curse on me that every haloween i would turn into a full wolf and become an animal killing other animals to eat something...."sky sasid,but before Akira could respond sky got off the rock and started heading towards her tent.Akira managed to stop her before sky got to her tent."sky..........have you told anyone else about this curse?"akira asked thinking no one would be able to hear her,but ai overheard what akira had said."no....."sky said as her voice trailed off

Sanoske awoke after several days. He staggered around camp with eyes that were in a haze. "....w-where am I???......w-what happened to me....." Sanoske staggered around camp looking for someone who might tell him what had happened to him and most importantly tell him who he was.....or what he is.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='Sanoske_Interow']Sanoske awoke after several days. He staggered around camp with eyes that were in a haze. "....w-where am I???......w-what happened to me....." Sanoske staggered around camp looking for someone who might tell him what had happened to him and most importantly tell him who he was.....or what he is.[/quote]
Ai saw Sanoske staggeriong around, and Neko collapse. He smiled. "Looks like I'm still useful around here..."

Ai leapt to the ground, picked up neko and carried her back to her tent. He laid her on her side so she wouldn't drown if she vomited. "g'night" he said, as he wandered out the tent over to Sanoske

"What's up Sano??"

"Hmmm ,something is wrong."said Kobo as he stood up from the tree "What is it,whats wrong?" asked Scarlett "Don't fret its probobly nothing, and if it isn't I can handel myself perfectly well." Kobo reached back and drew one of his large hammers as he walked away.

As Sanoske walked around camp he suddenly found himself face-to-chest with Kobo "I'm sorry Sanoske but I can't let you leave .For you tryed to kill Neko and until she awakes you shall not leave camp." Kobo was clearly oblivius to the fact that Neko had already gotten up, left ,come back, and passed out again."Actually since you did try to kill Neko, I guess I'm really not sorry." as Kobo rambled on Sanoske stood in amazment and confusion. He didn't know who this Neko was ,and he still couldn't figure out why the man infront of him was so tall.

After about ten minutes of pointless nonsence, Kobo finaly came to the conclusion that he was sorry after all. "So the fact is you may not go." after that Kobo procceded to walking Sanoske back to his tent and guarding him makeing sure he could not sneek away.

Listening to the chatter of the rest of the group, Akira couldn't help but wonder why Ai disobeyed orders. But another GUK attack could come, so everyone would have to pull themselves together. "Ai!" she cried to a passing Ai. Ai's head turned, and gave her face that he didn't want to talk to anyone. "WAIT!" she yelled, running after him. "Why did you go overboard with Neko's orders?" she demanded, curious. There was a long silence..