OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Finally, they reached the new camp site. Ai set up the tents he had carried and sat all the stuff next to eatch of them, respectivly. "Ummmmmmmm... Neko?" Ai began

"what?" Neko asked.

"I dropped my pendant back on the trail. The one my parents gave me. I need to go back and get it." Ai explaned. Actually, the pendant had been tucked away in his stuff and he was actually going to go back and investigate the noise.

"I'll come too," replied Scarlett," I too also dropped something on the way there."

"Sure, why not," said Neko as the two headed off.

"Did you hear the noise too?" asked Ai

"Yes. I did. I thought that it might have been a human who was tracking us," replied Scarlett as the two walked off.

Guest tanukioh
Ai smiled. "Ok, I have an idea. Hold still." Ai did his spell, and the 2 of them suddenly looked like GUK. "Illusion spells are fun!" Ai smiled. "Just remember not to attack me, ok?"

"I won't attack you,"said Scarlett and she decided to put a spell on them to tell which was which from the other GUK soldiers. She said,[I]"Plaleious Gradiuous Solarious."[/I]

Now they could tell each other apart by looking into each others eyes. So they went off into the woods.

"What is with those two?" Neko asked herself after Scarlett and Ai left. "I better go follow them to make sure they don't get into any trouble. I'll check out what was going on in the bushes on the way too."
She hurried up after them and stayed out of their sight.

Guest tanukioh
Ai suddenly froze. "Umm...we should get moving..." Ai said.

"Why?" asked Scarlett feeling very confused.

"Cause Neko is right behind us!!!" Ai shouted as he ran into the bushes.

Just then a large hulking creature exploded from the underbrush in front of Ai and Scarlett. apon closer inspection Ai and Scarlett noticed the strange figure was a half-bear.

As the creature lumberd towords them they heard it scream " Die human scum!" As they suddenly realized they were still disguised as GUK troops.The creature was branishing two harge hammers, they had to be at least half the size of the creature himself(who was over 8 feet tall to begin with).

"Die" He repeated as he continued his bone-chilling charge.

Neko floowed Scarlett and Ai until a creature jumped out at them. She quickly unseathed her sword and ran up beside them.
"Neko, what are you doing here?" Ai asked.
"I'll tell you later, now we fight! Don't kill it though, it looks like another animal person."
She slashed at the craeture, but nothing seamed to have an effect.
"What are you?" she asked.

Guest tanukioh
Ai backflipped away from the bear-person and turned back into his true form, banishing Scarlett's disguise as well. "Hold on! We're like you!" Ai shouted.

The creature quikly ceased his attack and attached his hammers to the holders on his back."I am Kobo" the creature replied ."I'm sorry for the way I acted the fox boy is quite tallented at illusions.

"Im looking for a 'Neko leader of the animal people'.Do any of you know her?"Kobo continued as he sat down so he was face to face with the others.

Guest tanukioh
Ai sweatdropped. "I'M A RACCOON, YOU BLIND BEAR THINGY!!! Don't ever call me a fox!!!" Ai stomped back to the camp, feeling offended

Kobo hurried after Ai "Please accept my humble apollogies I'll admit my vision is slightly imparred but I ment no offence"Kobo said as he ran in front of Ai blocking his path.Kobo got down on one knee as a sign of respect "Please, I truelly need your help I've been searching for Neko for years now and your the first animal people I've ever seen,alive anyways,please I really am quite sorry."

Guest tanukioh
Ai settled down and sat on the floor. "Ok, but next time try to remember that fox-people and raccoon people are competing for the possition of top prankster race..."

"I believe that she has been following us to see what we were up to. So to answer your question, she is not far from here but behind a tree," replied Scarlett in a serious voice that Ai didn't recongized from all the other tones she had.

"Thank you wolf girl but could you specify wich tr--"Kobo stopped in mid-sentance due to the sword a GUK solder was driving into the back of his right leg.
"Ambush!!"Kobo screamed as he fell to one leg, by the time he'd drawn his hammers and stood up Ai,Scarlett,him, and Neko were surounded by 20 troops "its a scouting party we can't let them leave or they'll bring backup"Kobo said to Ai and the others. He had the same anger in his eyes as when he was first charging them.

As Kobo and the others charged the ambushing GUK troops, a sudden storm of knives flew from the woods and into the GUK squadron, killing six. Quickly following them was Yasir (with a small bag slung around his shoulder and a knife in each hand), he jumped out of a tree into the middle of the charging party and said, "Sorry, for being so late... I got held up again." Before they could respond he ran at the remaining troops.

THe group quickly dispatched of the rest and as soon as the last one fell Yasir turned to Kobo and said, "I was following these troops and happened to catch part of your conversation... You seriously can't tell the difference between a fox and a racoon?" sounding rather offended.

Yasir could see that Kobo was quite embarrassed."Uhh not really.Although its not my fault personally. I'm uhh...I am color-blind"Kobo said admittingly he turned to Scarlett "Can you calm-down this one too?"He asked while steping behind her defensivly.

Guest tanukioh
Ai leapt into the air, and threw ofudas at the GUK. They froze in their tracks. "No one beats my magic" Ai chuckled to himself. These guys were getting too easy.

"Your magic is strong raccoon ,what do you think of mine?" said Kobo.

As a stray GUK walked up behind Ai, Kobo reached towards him with his claw-like hand and made a fist ,a horrific cracking sound emminated from the troops legs as he fell to the ground screaming in pain.

Neko stepped out from behind Ai and Scarlett, ready to introduce herself when GUK soldeirs attacked. She began slicing at them and many fell quickly. One treid to sneak up behind her but she felt his presence. She did a quick back flip over him and from behind him, cut his head off leaving a headless body in a pool of blood.
"Anyone else?"