OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']Rushing her on a strecher to a medical officer, time was starting to run out for Scarlet. Her breathing grew slower, and heavier. Akira prayed that she would be alright, as they waited for the medical officer to examine Scarlet.[/quote]
Ai focused his energy, pouring it into Scarlet. "just keep on breathing..." he told her. "You'll be ok. don't try to move. just breathe." Ai knew the doctor had to hurry. he couldn't hold this up much longer.

Guest blooming
as sky watched scarlett dieing she remembered her mothers and senseis village was under attack."come on and hurry up mister"sky pleaded the medical officer as he treated scarlett so that she would make over night."akira i have to go now!my moms and sensei's village is under attack and my sensei cant fight her own battles anymore!"said sky as she started to run off.ai and akira agreed that they were both going with her so that nothing happened to her."ok fine but we need to hurry!"said sky as she sped up her running so that she looked like a blur.when they reached the village her sensei came running up."oh sky thank-goodness you have arrived!"said shimio(sky sensei)"sensei whats wrong?"sky asked worried.ai and akira had never seen her this worried before.

Guest tanukioh
Ai looked around. Half of the buildings in this village where burning. There where soldiers running this way and that. "Looks like there's just the one choice..." Ai sighed.

He shot a determined look to Sky and Akira. "Get all the villagers out of here as fast as you can...and tell the medical officer to get here as soon as he can...."

"What are you going to do?" Sky asked, her voice dripping with worry.

"Just get everyone out of here, get the officer...and don't look back..." Ai growled. "now go!"

Guest blooming
"no im staying to fight"said sky as she shot ai a glance that told him that she was staying and thats that."sensei go with akira and get all the villagers outta here"sky said to her sensei."ok"said shimio said.sky told the villagers who she was and they listened to her.sky ran into the forest to patrol the surroundings.then sky realized that she had to go with akira."akira wait im coming with you,AI!IM GOING WITH AKIRA INSTEAD OF STAYING!"sky shouted looking over her shoulder.minutes later they were back in the camp."medical officer!"sky shouted desperatly."what is it?"asked the medical officer."we need you to come with us!"sky said desperatly as neko came out and heard all the comotion."whats going on?"asked neko."no time to explain!gotta get back to village"said sky as the started back towards the village.

Scarlett was just at the brink of death when she remembered that her sword had a curse. She remembered well and that if you say the right words in the corect way, the curse could heal you instead of kill you. She said," [I]Proeli Gradius[/I]."

Soon enough, Scarlett was healed. She had heard the news about a village being under attack and she rush out to help. She was a bit weak but she was able to run. By the time she got there, she was all better and ready to fight she saw Ai and Sky ready to battle and said," I'm here to help!"

And Sky was so happy to see Scarlett again!!

Guest blooming
"scarlett!"sky said when she saw scarlett."what are you doing here?"sky asked scarlett."im going to help you guys fight and save this village!"scarlett said as she drew out her weapon."your not strong enough!"sky said as she drew out her sounga."Dragon twister!"sky shouted as she used her dragonn twister attack.Sky took out nearly one hundred men with dragon twister,then she put it vack in its sheath and pulled out tetsaiga,her most used sword."come and get me!"sky shouted and when the gov. solders were lunging at her sky killed them with a single swing."thats what you get for killing my mother and father and my two sisters!"sky shouted as she lunged at a gruop of 35 solders.

Guest tanukioh
Ai looked at how many soldiers where left...hundreds...some hanging back beyond the borders of the village.

Ai called loudly to his friends, "IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW!!!!" He began the hand signs, upon seeing his friends leave, and shouted his magic words. The soldiers where moving in around him, as Ai's hands formed the final sign..

"CURSE OF THE DEVINE WIND! KAMIKAZE!!!!!" Ai's words rang all the way back to camp. Huge tornados, and hurricane like gusts flodded the village. His eyes turned colors now.

Ai stood there, as the winds coursed around him, cutting him with leaves and splinters. There was nothing else he could do. The winds took dibris from the burning houses, and launched it at the soldiers. Ai screamed as a large chunk of wood was sent blasting through his right arm and leg.

"winds...disburst...." ai mumbled, falling to the ground. where all the soldiers gone? Ai couldn't tell. he just fell face first onto the ground, bleeding.

Guest blooming
"AI"screamed sky as she ran to ai side."ai no...."said sky as a single tear drop fell down her cheek and fell onto ais injury abd healed it a bit so that it stop bleeding."akira,scarlett you get ai to safety!ill stay behind and help with the rest of the solders"sky said as she saw more coming out and towards shimio."oh no you dont!BACK-LASH WAVE!"sky shouted.As she used back lash wave she felt a pain across her back.She turned to see that a solder had cut her across her back.When sky saw the solder behind her she sliced him in half with blood spurting everywhere.Blood flew onto her clothes and her sensei.Her sword was covered in blood.

Guest tanukioh
Ai looked up into the night sky. Stars where everywhere. He couldn't hear, or feel, or even move. he could only see.

The tree branches passed him by. Someone was carrying him, but he didn't know who. Was he being saved, or abducted? it didn't seem to matter to him now, as long as he had helped.

Akira was following Ai and his saver/or kidnapper? She sensed a familiar presence, and that just had to be the unwanted visitor who was hidden the heart of camp. "I can't believe I didn't notify anyone about this," she cursed. The saver/kidnapper? stopped, lifting their head, knowing Akira was there. Akira's heart was beating like crazy, because she was so close to being caught.

Ai seemed half dead, acording to Akira. The saver/kidnapper turned their head in Akira's direction. Shit..., she swore silently. Luckily, they turned their head, and left. Akira wasted no time catching up to them. The person seemed to be casting a shadow with their chakra, so they wouldn't be seen. Following them, Akira caught sight of another person, this time they wrere hidden by a long robe. The person slowly handed Ai to the other, and nodded their head. Oh no you don't!, Akira thought furiously. Jumping down from the branches, she swung out her sword. The person who was holding Ai nodded their head, and the other person left. Pulling their own sword out, the duel began. Blocking the hits was slightly hard, because Akira wasn't accustomed to dueling. The robed person landed a hit on her shoulder, which she silently screamed in pain. Would the so-called sprit help in this situation? She began to call out the elements. "Uh.. WIND!" Nothing happened. She went through earth and water, but the sword did nothing. "FIRE!" was her last call. Strangely enough, a long line of fire hit the robed stranger, who yelled in pain, and dropped Ai. Picking up and Ai, and running, Akira headed to the remains of camp.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']Akira was following Ai and his saver/or kidnapper? She sensed a familiar presence, and that just had to be the unwanted visitor who was hidden the heart of camp. "I can't believe I didn't notify anyone about this," she cursed. The saver/kidnapper? stopped, lifting their head, knowing Akira was there. Akira's heart was beating like crazy, because she was so close to being caught.[/quote]
Ai could see her, hiding in the tree. Akira was watching him. He wanted to call out to her to come and help him get back to the camp, but his voice wasn't coming to him.

Whoever was carrying him seemed uneasy. They dropped him to the ground, and began looking for Akira. Whoever it was was a girl, and she looked familiar... the name wouldn't come to him, and he wasn't sure if she was an alley or an enemy.

Guest blooming
Ai suddenley heard a voice in his head."ai that girl is scarlett"a familiarvoice rang through."sensei get behind me!"sky said as more solders came lunging.i need back up! thought sky as she used wind scar."ugh there's to many come on sensei get on my back!"said sky as her sensei got on.Sky ran through the forest and almost tripped over ai."ai how come im always tripping over you?"sky asked as she caught her balance before falling."scarlett!get ai to the medical offircer now!"sky shouted as she continued to run and she ened up tripping over a tree branch instead of ai."ugh why am i always tripping over something?"sky muttered as she continued on her way.

Guest tanukioh
Ai saw the soldiers. His attack had failed? what was he expecting? to fully distroy them? no. The kamikaze was meant to kill him and them. by calling it off early, some of the soldiers had survived, along with Ai.

He hoped his master's spirit would come, to give him strength, but nothing happened. He had reached his limit. all he could do was wait to be rescued, captured or killed...

Guest blooming
When sky put her sensei down in the camp she went back for ai.when she found him scarlett was gone and nearly a hundred solders wer coming at them."you wont hurt my friend!"shouted sky as she drew out her tetsaiga and killed all the solders.Then she picked up ai and ran back to camp and took him to neko.Sky couldnt help but let another tear drop fall onto ai's wounds again and heal them a little bit more.

Guest tanukioh
Ai smiled as they set him on the medical officer's table. They won. He may not have helped much, but they had one. Ai figured he'd be scolded by Neko and the others for being so careless, but he didn't care right now. He slipped into the most peaceful sleep he had had in years.

Guest blooming
man i need some sleep thought sky as she walked towards her bed.Suddenley she stopped,turned aroun,and started walking the other way.She was being called towards a flashing green and blue light.Akira saw sky head towards the thicket like a zombie.Akira followed sky as she walked into the thicket of the forest.Soon enough sky was in a crystal clear cage like thing.There were ghost swirling around the inside like they were waiting for sky.

Guest tanukioh
Ai sat straight up in his sleep, screaming Sky's name. The medical officer had already tended to his wounds, and he was not in a condition to cast spells, or even walk.

"What's wrong?!" Someone shouted, snapping Ai back awake.

"Sky...she's in trouble...." Ai murmered. He felt horrible. He couldn't do anything to help. [I]"master...If there was ever a time I needed your help, it's now!"[/I] Ai thought.

Guest blooming
Scarlett came over and asked ai where sky was."she went into the thicket"ai told her."oh no!"scarlett said."die die!"the ghosts started to chant and stab her just like her vision."stop,please no!let me out!"wailed sky as scarlett and akira ran into the glass.akira came from the north and scarlett came from the south.The ghost just ignored sky's pleading and kept on stabbing her."hold on sky we'll get you out of there......eventually........somehow"scarllet said.

Scarlett didn't know how to get Sky out until she thought of using her hidden power. Her sword could break anything and anyone if you use the right ryu. She made a stance that Akira didn't recongized by all the other ones that she previously used. Scarlett used the [I]Hiten Mitsurugi- Ryu Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki[/I] which allowed her to destroy the ghosts and break Sky out of that cage thing.

Guest blooming
when scarlett finished using her hidden power the glass shattered and flew everywhere cutting sky on her left leg and on her cheek."ow!"sky said."hey scarlett....."sky started to say."out of the way!"sky shouted as she took out tetsaiga."BACK-LASH WAVE!"shouted sky as scarlett saw a solder had come."good"said sky as the solder died a painfull death.Sky started panting,then she collasped in a heap."Sky!"scarlett said as tears started streaming down her face.

Guest tanukioh
Ai focused on healing his wounds. This was going to be a lot harder without the use of his right arm. He was also very tired, due to his lack of a nice long sleep. The words of his spell came out drogally, and his hand signs where sloppy. He knew this didn't matter at all, but it still bothered him. He reached the final sign, and he felt his wounds seal shut. there would be tiny scars, but nothing major.

The spell zapped the last of his energy, and he slipped back off to sleep, sitting straight up.

Guest blooming
scarlett picked sky up and with the help of akira went running back to the camp."neko!"scarlett called out to neko.Neko came out of her tent and saw sky in a heap."what happened?"neko asked.Ai woke up in time to see sky being placed on a medical table.

Guest tanukioh
Ai tore off his casts and walked over to the table. "Is there any way I can help?" he asked, worriedly. Already he was focusing on healing Sky. He was going to help wether the doctor wanted him to or not.