OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

Guest tanukioh
Ai shook his head after asking the question. "No time for that now," he said as he made a copy of himself, and commanded the copy to become a stretcher. Ai slipped the stretcher under Sky and helped Scarlett lift her. "We have to hurry. The soldiers won't take long getting here. The last thing we need right now is to get caught."

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blooming
the two of them got sky out of there while kaze made sure they didnt get caught.when sky woke up she found herself on a stretcher being carried somewhere."uh"sky said softly.then she realized that the stretcher was going towards the camp.sky decided to take a nap while she was being carried.When she woke up she found that the camp was moving and she was on someones back."ai....you can let me down"said sky as ai did what she said."i can walk i just cant fight right now"sky said as she took her tent and sleeping bag from scarlett who was nice enough to carry them for her while she was asleep.When they were finished moving sky sat down at a nearby tree as kaze came out of the thicket from scouting.

Guest tanukioh
Ai felt like a hero. He had managed to wake up more energy than he thought he had. Hopefuly, though, he wouldn't have to use it again. He felt really tired. As soon as he had his tent up, he was going to take a long nap!

All alone in the trees, Akira gazed into the remains of the GuK camp before leaving. Sky, Ai and Scarlett seemed to be here, she sensed, sniffing their scents. Her ears twitching, Akira turned around. There was a survivor!!! Cutting through the rubble, she didn't see anyone lying on the ground or anything, but as she turned around, someone grabbed her. "AHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed, frightnened. I hope Scarlett, Sky, adn Ai hears this, she hoped.

Guest tanukioh
Ai heard the shout, dropped his stuff and tore off. Hopefully, he had some energy left in him. He bounded through the trees and got back to the GUK in a matter of minutes. "Komban wa." Ai said in his creepiest voice. "Today is a bad day to be messing with my friends...."

The hand covering her mouth, Akira's muffled voice still could be heard. This was a bad day. One, Ai nearly gets kidnapped, Scarlett nearly dies, Sky gets wounded, and now I'm going to be captured, she thought grimly, while struggling to break free from the hand's grip. Breaking away, Akira yanked out her sword. The hand retreated, and out came a robed person, smilar to the ones who had nearly kidnapped Ai. "FIRE!" she yelled, hoping the fire would burst out. It did, but the being just flicked it away simply, as it was a mosquito. Oh no.. she panicked.

Sanoske sat on a hill while the camp was asleep. He had put a not in Neko's tent to let her know why his betrayal was nessecary. "I hope she finds it....I dont want to look like a traitor in her eyes...." he said to himself as he grabed his bag and slung it over his shoulder as he turned towards the enemy camp.

Guest tanukioh
Ai jumped at the robed person, with a fierce kick, but they grabbed his leg and slung him around into Akira. "owwwwwwww..."Ai muttered, rubbing his head. Then he growled. He started a spell.

The robed person gave a smirk, and started one of their own. They finished the spell first, entangling Ai and Akira tightly with vines and enchanted grasses.

Neko became angry when she her of the kidnapping.
"I can't help her, I wish i could, but i got worse things to worry about. I bet Ai will help her though," she said to herself while continuing her walk through the small camp.

"Ah.." Akira began. The vines dug into her skin, giving red marks. This officially sucks, she thouhgt making herself a mental note. Wait... fire! Reaching for her sword, which she managed to scream the word"FIRE!" The fier came, burning the vines and grass around her and Ai. The robed being only sneered, and pulled out their own weapon.

Guest tanukioh
Ai growled and pulled out his battle staff. "You are really making me mad, whoever you are!!" he shouted attacking with his staf.

The robed figure dodged every attack, and managed to catch Ai in the leg with his weapon. Ai fell to the ground, and rolled back up to his feet. "This is going to be tough..." AI muttered to himself.

Soon Scarlett came charging in while shouting the words,[I]"Tereboe Box."[/I]This let out a swarm of lightening that looked like a dragon. It engulfed the person but they got away with more than their life, a bad injury to the arms and legs that would soon have effect when it would reach sunset. This was a spell but also a curse. Everyone thanked Scarlett for coming but she just said," It was nothing."

She left in a hurry to run and make sure that Sky was alright.

Guest blooming
"ugh!"said sky as she had to fight someone off herself."you really picked a bad time!"shouted sky as she got really mad and took out tensaiga and used dragon strike.That last attack left me with not much strength."sky!"yelled scarlett just as sky was collasping."thanx scarlett i really need your help to defeat this solder"sky said as scarlett helped her to stand."sky......dont fight......you should sit this one out"scarlett said as she noticed sky was panting hard."no...."sky said as she barely dodged an attack from the solder.

Guest tanukioh
Ai clobbered the soldier over the head with his staff, and kicked him in the chest. Then he tossed his staff into the air and began a spell. "Mystic seal!" Ai shouted as he caught the staff and struck his last magic sign.

The soldier found himself pinned to the ground, unable to move. Ai grinned and turned to his friends. "Ok, do whatever you want to him now. I have to catch up with the rest of the group, k?"

with that, Ai was rushing back through the trees. His stuff was still where he had dropped it, but everyone else had moved on, not noticing his slipping away. He grabbed his stuff and charged to catch up to the rest of the army. "WAIT UP!!!" he called.

Guest tanukioh
Ai gave Neko a curious look. "What?? I do something wrong???" he asked. He began to feel bad. What was going on? did he miss something important??

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']"Not that I know of yet," Neko replied. "I just want to know why you ran off from the rest of the army."[/quote]
"I heard Akira scream and I ran to help..." Ai explained. "There was some abductions earlier and I was trying to make sure it didnt' happen again. There was a fight, and Sky and Scarlett came to help. I sealed the soldier to the ground....I think that the others will be back any minute."

Guest tanukioh
Ai turned to Akira. "What's wrong??" he asked. Was it another GUK attack? coudn't those guys take a break for 5 mins and let people get some rest???

Scarlett and Sky were both tired from the battle and asked if they could take a breather. As they sat down, Neko asked," Why were you guys gone from the army without saying anything?"

"Sky here got herself aducted and I went to save her. There were a lot of GUK soldiers around and I thought that I coudn't take them all when Ai arrived to help," replied Scarlett.

"Good idea," said Scarlett," I'll carry Sky on my back since she is a bit weaker than I am. Oh, Ai? Can you carry her bags while I carry her?"

"Sure, no problem," replied Ai. And soon everyone started moving again.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Master of Death]"Good idea," said Scarlett," I'll carry Sky on my back since she is a bit weaker than I am. Oh, Ai? Can you carry her bags while I carry her?"

"Sure, no problem," replied Ai. And soon everyone started moving again.[/QUOTE]
Ai carried all the sky and Scarlett's stuff, as well as his own, and some things from the mess hall. He fell behind a little but managed to keep eveyone in plain sight. Nothing was going to happen with him watching the others!

He thought he heard something rustling, but decided to come back and investigate later.