OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='blooming']just as she was about to call ai over to ask him if she could talk to him,ai apeared in front of her scaring the heck out of her."ai dont do that again!"she said kinda laughing then got serious again."ai i really need to tell you something i dont want you to repeat anywhere"sky said."i get visions of the future!"she said looking scared."i got one just now,and there were blue and green ghosts swirling around me stabbing me with swords and chanting die die.this one scared me.when i ran off into the forest i had seen bursts of blue and green"she finished and ai looked shocked at the last part.soon he became slightly worried about sky to.[/quote]
True, Ai was worried, but he had heard it before. he was mostly acting surprised (he was a good actor). then Ai decided to tell her. "Ghosts...are like me. They play tricks... but They aren't like me...they go too far." then Ai smiled. "don't let them get to you. If they do try to hurt you again, my master will help you. And as for the future..." Ai trailed off. he had to learn on his own. She could learn on hers. "well..let me just say that spells for seeing what is to come are not allowed to my kind for a reason...." Then Ai pointed to his copies, as Akira attacked them.

"The one on the left, right, and the one in the air," Ai began. "What does your sight say about them?"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? thought Akira. Ghost again? She would have liked to see her foster mohter's spirit in one of Sky's visions or with Ai's skills, but it would be hard to explain to Sky and Ai why she wanted.Oh well, Akira thught again. Might as well try. "Hey... Ai?" came the nervous question."Yeah?" "Uh... can you make a certain spirit appear?" Ai then asked her why. "Oh... I just...." It was too hard to keep the truth away from others. Then, the truth came out, starting from her foster's mother's death, searching for killers and true parents, and now, war camp.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']What? thought Akira. Ghost again? She would have liked to see her foster mohter's spirit in one of Sky's visions or with Ai's skills, but it would be hard to explain to Sky and Ai why she wanted.Oh well, Akira thught again. Might as well try. "Hey... Ai?" came the nervous question."Yeah?" "Uh... can you make a certain spirit appear?" Ai then asked her why. "Oh... I just...." It was too hard to keep the truth away from others. Then, the truth came out, starting from her foster's mother's death, searching for killers and true parents, and now, war camp.[/quote]
Ai nodded. "I can give it a shot." His master showed himself as he pleased, but he could not summon him at will. This was chance to test his abilities.

"Stand back, please" Ai said, as he jabbed his staff into the ground, dragging it, and drawing a circle in the soil.

Ai mumbled some words, as he placed his hands together forming strange signs. "Come forth!" he commanded. The circle began to light up. [I]"please work" [/I] Ai thought, as he brought his hands into the finishing sign.

Akira waited, silently praying this would work. It did, a faint image of Shiomi(foster mother) appeared in mid-air. "Mother!," cried Akira. The young lady smiled, as if she was proud of Akira. "Dearest daughter, how are you?" came the eager response. Akira stopped, thinking of all the questions she wanted to ask her for so long. "Why the humans want to destroy us?" she said, pointing to Ai and Sky. He mother frowned, as if trying to remember something."They want to use you... for their bidding.." Shiomi replied, gravely. "What about my real parents?" Akira asked, hoping that she knew who they were. Shiomi shook her head. "Only the spirit in your sword knows that,"came her mysterious response. What spirit? Akira thought. Ai shook his head. "I can't hold it much longer," he said, beginning to stop. One last thing. "I miss you!" yelled Akira to Shiomi's fading spirit, who smiled once more before she disappeared."Thank you sooo much Ai!" said Akira happily, before hugging him. Now, what was the spirit inside the sword?

Guest blooming
as sky turned around a strange feeling came to her.she had a bad feeling that the goverment was going to order the solders to kill her first,but as for the ghosts,she thought back to when she was a kid.she remembered fighting these guys in green and blue war outfits.then she snapped back into focus to see a spirit talking to akira.oh well thought sky as she started to walk away ai stopped her by grabing onto her arm."ai let go!"growled sky through clenched teeth."ok fine!"said ai as her let sky go and watched her walk away.he noticed she had strange wolf ears.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']Akira waited, silently praying this would work. It did, a faint image of Shiomi(foster mother) appeared in mid-air. "Mother!," cried Akira. The young lady smiled, as if she was proud of Akira. "Dearest daughter, how are you?" came the eager response. Akira stopped, thinking of all the questions she wanted to ask her for so long. "Why the humans want to destroy us?" she said, pointing to Ai and Sky. He mother frowned, as if trying to remember something."They want to use you... for their bidding.." Shiomi replied, gravely. "What about my real parents?" Akira asked, hoping that she knew who they were. Shiomi shook her head. "Only the spirit in your sword knows that,"came her mysterious response. What spirit? Akira thought. Ai shook his head. "I can't hold it much longer," he said, beginning to stop. One last thing. "I miss you!" yelled Akira to Shiomi's fading spirit, who smiled once more before she disappeared."Thank you sooo much Ai!" said Akira happily, before hugging him. Now, what was the spirit inside the sword?[/quote] Ai hugged Akira back, and smiled. "you're welcome..." Then he plopped onto his butt.

Ai wondered why he had tried to stop Sky. normally, he would just let everyone do as they pleased.

Guest blooming
as sky walked away she thought about her mother,her father and her sisters.as she was thinking about them a single tear drop fell down her cheek.she tried not to let the rest fall but they did and ai saw.he had never seen sky cry,so it was a shock to see sky crying silently.ai walked over to sky and asked gentley whats wrong."my mother and sisters were killed right in front of me and i loved them very much."sky said.to ai skys family seemed to be a touchy subject with her.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='blooming']as sky walked away she thought about her mother,her father and her sisters.as she was thinking about them a single tear drop fell down her cheek.she tried not to let the rest fall but they did and ai saw.he had never seen sky cry,so it was a shock to see sky crying silently.ai walked over to sky and asked gentley whats wrong."my mother and sisters were killed right in front of me and i loved them very much."sky said.to ai skys family seemed to be a touchy subject with her.[/quote]
Ai looked into her eyes...then grinned, and put a finger to her forhead. There was a great, blue light. "You can see them now. Just ask them to come out, and they probably will."

Ai waited for her answer...and hoped he had made her happy.

Guest blooming
"ok"she muttered as she asked her mother to come and minutes later akisti(sky mother)popped out."why sky how have you been?"asked akisti."good mom but i really need to ask you something!do you remember when i was little the day before the govs. solders killed you that i fought off five guys with green and blue armor?"sky asked her mother."yes"said akisti."i think they have come back to kill me"sky said."ok just make sure they dont kill you"said akisti as she faded out."thanx ai"said sky as she gave him a quik hug then walked away

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='blooming']"ok"she muttered as she asked her mother to come and minutes later akisti(sky mother)popped out."why sky how have you been?"asked akisti."good mom but i really need to ask you something!do you remember when i was little the day before the govs. solders killed you that i fought off five guys with green and blue armor?"sky asked her mother."yes"said akisti."i think they have come back to kill me"sky said."ok just make sure they dont kill you"said akisti as she faded out."thanx ai"said sky as she gave him a quik hug then walked away[/quote]
Ai smiled and wandered around. Then, he felt the burns. He remebered he should try to get medical treatment for them. his whole body started to ache as he made his way to the Medical Officer.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']Neko made her way throught the camp to her tent. She couldn't celebrate, her body was weak and wounded. She collasped onto her sleeping bag thingy and fell asleep in a small puddle of her own blood.[/quote]
As Ai passed by Neko's tent, he couldn't help but to put her before his own enjouries. Ai knelt down beside her, and did a charm to stop her bleeding, and heal her wounds slightly.

Why had he not done this on himself? He had, he remembered. as he ran into the camp, he had used this same spell to lessen his burns. before that, he was chared black--3rd degree burns all over. now he was mostly 2nd degree.

Once he was done, he pulled the cover next to Neko's sleeping bag over her and told her to have sweet dreams in an almost inaudiable whisper.. He left without another word.

As always, Akira lay under the stars, looking at the moon. No point in getting to sleep anyways, because she was still curious about the converastion with Shiomi. A rustling noise awakened her form her thinking. It was Ai fortunately, who had just left Neko's tent. "What were you doing?" she asked him while walking beside him. He just shrugged his shoulders, as if he didn't want to talk. "Never mind then...." she muttered. Might as well practice my sword skills, she thought lazily.

Yasir entered the camp in the dawn hours. He ignored most of the going-ons around him and proceeded straight for where Neko was. Those who watched him closely noticed that the smooth way he normally walked was now broken and he half-limped across the field, more noticeable would have been either the lacerations up his left leg and right side (which was causing him to leave a track of blood across the ground) or the large number of knives missing from the bandoliers he wore across his torso. He found Neko, still sleeping, and woke her up.

"I'm sure you realized that we can't stay here much longer. That's why I went scouting around, to look for a new spot to settle. And I have to say, I found a nice one. It's in striking distance of a major GUK base."

"Any cons, though?"

"A few. It's underground, so it's a bit damp for my taste and when I said within striking distance of a major GUK base I meant that it is damn close."

While Neko was thinking he decided he should drop his other news.

"But for now, we should be worrying about the GUK moving in here for another attack. They're not stupid and they're not going to make the same mistake twice: they had surprise with them last time but it didn't do them much good so it seems they would like to forgo that formality and just crash in here with three full batallions of infantry. Not that anyone does, but if you were to ask me for advice, I'd say our best shot would be ambushing them... we're guerilla fighters, fighting them on their own terms would be very foolish." He stopped for a moment and stretched his right arm, instantly the wound on his right side tore open and put him in immense pain. He slowly said, "I might need to sit this one out."

Guest blooming
sky woke up as ai and akira passed her tent.akira told ai to stop that she wanted to do something. sky appeared to be deep in thought.how did i get here? sky thought then she thought back to the night before.she felt weak yesterday and layed down.i must have fallen asleep! sky thought before she was very rudely interupted by ice down her clothes."ai what did...."she started to say as she turned around and saw it wasnt ai.it was akira!."akira why did you do that?"sky asked more awake now to see ai coming up."im going to practice fighting guys"said sky as she started out."aw come on sky come for a walk with us"akira pleaded."fine"sky said as they started out for a walk.

"You'll be fine by the time we get the camp there. We'll have a few days there to prepare and heal up. I'll make up some meds to," Neko replied to Yasir, half asleep. "Anyways, we'll move out in the morning. We have at least 2 days before GUK will dare attack us, they're taking heavy losses from the last battle. They're probably bringing in more, but since the nearest base is a day away from here, we got a bit of time. Tomorrw at 900 (military time) hours we leave. Do me a favor and pass it around will you? Oh, and talk to Ai about your wounds, he's pretty good at healing."

[COLOR=Purple]Note: Please go [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53231&page=2]here[/URL] regulary to see what is currently is going on in the rp and what is planned to happen.[/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
As Ai wandered around the Camp with Akira and Sky, he realized he hadn't slept since 2 AM. What time was it now? He had no idea. the whole day seemed to have slid together to form one large minute.

They had halfway cicled the camp when Ai fell to the ground and curled up into a ball, snoring. "peace...war....peace..." these where the words that he had heard he mumbled in his sleep. But tonight, new words issued from his slumbering lips. "Yin...Yang...war...peace...Neko..." his half mumble didn't get far before fading into nothingness. What was he dreaming? Even he would not know in the morning. He never remembered his dreams...

Yasir limped around the camp, looking for Ai. His wounds attracted more than a little attention from the rest of the camp but he ignored their stares. As the pain started getting to him he realized how long it had been since he had been wounded this badly. Not since years ago in the desert had he been hurt like this.

He found Ai with Akira and Sky after a bit of searching and shouted at him, "Hey, Ai, I need some help here."

Ai scampered over and said, "What is it?"

Yasir sighed and said, "Do I really have to say it?"

"Hmm... I guess not."

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=Monkatraz]Yasir limped around the camp, looking for Ai. His wounds attracted more than a little attention from the rest of the camp but he ignored their stares. As the pain started getting to him he realized how long it had been since he had been wounded this badly. Not since years ago in the desert had he been hurt like this.

He found Ai with Akira and Sky after a bit of searching and shouted at him, "Hey, Ai, I need some help here."

Ai scampered over and said, "What is it?"

Yasir sighed and said, "Do I really have to say it?"

"Hmm... I guess not."[/QUOTE]
Ai was sooo sleepy still. He hoped he could heal Yasir as well as he had Neko. "ok...keep still." Ai began to work through the hand signs, muttering the words of the spell. Finally, he reached the last sign. "HEAL!"

Ai watched as Yasir's wounds closed, without leaving a scar. Yasir thanked him for his work. "welcome..." Ai said sleepily. "could you bring the medical officer now...my burns need treatment." with that, Ai curled back up into a ball and went to sleep. There where no words this time.

Guest blooming
"uh akira?"sky said as she peered over ai."think we should move him?"sky asked akira.Suddenly sky twitched her silver wolf ears as akira was looking at them.why is akira looking at me strangely? sky thought as she heard strange shouting.she jumped onto a tree branch and nearly fell off but she found her balance and used the tree branch to jump higher than the tree.oh no! thought sky as she saw the village that her mother had come from under attack."HELP!"shouted skys sensei from a village.when sky landed she told akira what she had saw and akira said that if sky was going so was she."no!"said sky."this is dangerous if you go you might get killed so stay here"sky said.akira was firm that she was going to."fine you can come but be carefull!"sky said as she warned akira of the dangers they were about to face.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='blooming']"uh akira?"sky said as she peered over ai."think we should move him?"sky asked akira.Suddenly sky twitched her silver wolf ears as akira was looking at them.why is akira looking at me strangely? sky thought as she heard strange shouting.she jumped onto a tree branch and nearly fell off but she found her balance and used the tree branch to jump higher than the tree.oh no! thought sky as she saw the village that her mother had come from under attack."HELP!"shouted skys sensei from a village.when sky landed she told akira what she had saw and akira said that if sky was going so was she."no!"said sky."this is dangerous if you go you might get killed so stay here"sky said.akira was firm that she was going to."fine you can come but be carefull!"sky said as she warned akira of the dangers they were about to face.[/quote]
Ai woke up to see Sky and Akira dashing off into the forests. [I]"where are they going?"[/I] he asked himself. Ai decided he had enough sleep to keep him up for another hour or two. hopefully he wouldn't fall asleep in the middle of a battle or something.

Following Sky as quickly as she could, Akira could sense death coming close to the victim they were looking for. Who was the villain behind this sin? she thought, unsure of who. Making their way through the forest, they saw someone lying on the ground, bleeding. This one has half of a chance of surviving Akira thought, judging from their wounds. "Sky.." gasped the person as they came closer.

Akira recognized Scarlet, as they came closer to her. Scarlet gasped in pain as her wounds seemed to reopen as she was trying to edge closer to them. "Sky.." she repeated. Akira didn't know much about Scarlet, except that she was Sky's best friend at camp. Akira came closer, and examined her wounds. They looked severe, and she was panting heavily. Luckily, Akira had some medecine in her pouch, and gave it to Scarlet. Carrying her back to camp was slightly difficult, because she was a bit heavy, and she was having trouble breathing. As they arrived, Ai ran up to them slightly distressed. What had happened? Akira thought wildly.

Guest tanukioh
"what happened?" Ai gasped, seeing someone in such a state. "Is there any way I can help?"

Ai realized that the girl needed a stretcher, so he turned himself into one. "Take us to the Medical officer now!!!" he shouted.