OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
Ai blinked twice. "I think you killed them all, Neko," he said, still a little surprised. He was gald that he was on her side.

Kobo listened to what Ai said"So you are Neko,finnally my search is over"Kobo bowed even bowing he was taller than Neko "I wish to be part of your army and fight by your side agaist the ruthless GUK.I promise to be a worthy investment and a worthy fighter, I expect you believe me?"He held out one of his now bloody hammers after all he had just crushed a good five or six of the ambushing solders in a manner of seconds.

"We need to get the camp moving again though. The GUK know where this one is now. I wish we could just have a few days of peace,"Neko sighed and suddenly stood up tall, knowing that she just showed one of her weaknesses. "Let's get going. Kobo, once we get there, I will give you a tent that you will be responsible for carring to the next site."

Yasir looked at the new recruit and decided he had some potential. He said, "By the way, if you really need to tell the difference between a fox and a racoon look at the ears," gesturing at his own, "And if that doesn't work chances are the one [I]not[/I] wasting his time with water buckets when theres a war going on is probably the fox." He ended with a slight laugh that offput the offended Ai.

He walked over to the dead GUK troops and began retrieving his knives from their bodies... he had been running low as of late and this had become an ugly neccessity.

When he heard Neko say their need for a new base he said, "Let's head somewhere a little warmer... I'm really getting sick of these forests"

Sanoske walked up behind Neko and put a blade to her throat. "Don't move.....that is if u value your life...." He looked at the blade and saw his reflection and saw what he has become. Sanoske released Neko and dissapeared dropping a small note that simply read "I'm sorry...."

"Shall we follow him? I'm not so good at long distances but when I get to him, I'm not so sure he'll ever run away again."Kobo held up one of his hammers threateningly,Neko and the others could see that even though he had just met them Kobo was veary protective.

'Dammit, this is why I don't trust mercenaries!" Yasir shouted as he began to run in the direction he thought he had seen the would-be traitor run to.

"Wait!" Neko shouted after him. "There's no point."

Yasir stopped and looked at his bandoliers to see they were completely empty of knives. He swore under his breath and said, "It doesn't matter, I'm still the best tracker here... I've followed people through the desert, following them from the woods is a piece of cake in comparison."

"I'll follow him. I'm the only one who can run faster than him. Yasir, get the others to saftey. Move the camp to point B. If you haven't figured that out yet, look in my notebook," Neko said to the others.
"But what if you get killed" Ai asked.
"I won't. I have to do this on my own. I hired him. I understand him. Now go before we get attacked again!"
Neko disapperead into the forest.

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=NekoSama101]"I'll follow him. I'm the only one who can run faster than him. Yasir, get the others to saftey. Move the camp to point B. If you haven't figured that out yet, look in my notebook," Neko said to the others.
"But what if you get killed" Ai asked.
"I won't. I have to do this on my own. I hired him. I understand him. Now go before we get attacked again!"
Neko disapperead into the forest.[/QUOTE]
Ai glared at Neko, angry at her foolishness, and mad that he couldn't be in two---wait. He COULD be in two places at once. it would be draining work, but he could do it. Ai quickly did the spell and sepparated into 2, each Ai dashed off in opposite directions. One to the next camp, and one after Neko.

Once again, Yasir swore under his breath... he'd much rather be with Neko's party but respected her orders enough to move the rest of the group out to the new location. He watched the half of Ai run off and shook his head, he thought that that was reckless and was a little concerned about there being two of them.

[B]"All right, we need to move out. I'll move ahead, Kobo take point and Scarlet and Ai, you guys spread out behind him. Make sure you can see him at all times, and stay low... I'd like to avoid another ambush."[/B]

Yasir lead them through the woods until the area became steeper as they neared a mountain range (which was nearby their objective. But Neko's situation continued to bother him to the point he considered going back but at the moment he felt a bigger problem.

It was his expertise to keep hidden in combat situations and nnow, as they passed near a river, he heard distantly what was unmistakibly a GUK troop movement... and a big one, at that. Maybe even one or two batallions.

There was a chance that their group could take them... but not a large one especially considering they were now bordering on exhaustion, and even if they could Yasir was simply not in the mood for it. He decided plan B: hide and hope they don't stumble upon us.

He found a near perfect spot: it was a waterfall cavern where they would be invisible and would have any noises they made masked by the falls... the downsides were that the GUK troops were passing almost directly underneath them and Yasir could not stand such damp areas... he was gonna be freezing for hours.

[B]"Let's just get up there and wait for them to pass... We can take it easy and maybe Neko will be able to catch up with us."[/B]

Just as the rest of the group got near the falls Kobo lagged behind, Yasir was determand to keep the group safe, but Kobo insisted they move ahead and that he'd be OK.

As the twin battalions passed by Kobo ended up directally in their path, duel hammers drawn he charged the group as soon as he saw them ,knowing there was no way he could possibly get away on foot he simply decided to kill them all.

Within minutes Kobo had slaughterd all of the GUK troops.Although it had taken alot out of him he exelled at ifantry demolition,and still managed to make it to where Yasir and the others were hideing."See I told you I'd make it." Kobo said as he slowly walked up to Yasir .He was coverd it cuts and scrapes but nothing too serios.Just as he got close Yasir and the others noticed he was breathing rather heavily even for one who had just taken down as many troops as he had , just then Kobo callapsed onto the ground and Ai noticed that there were a good 6 or 7 darts in his left leg "He's poisoned !"Ai called out as Yasir stuggled to stand him back up,"We have to get him to a medic. "He continued

" Don't bother. I can give him treatment here," said Scarlett as she summoned her magic staff. [I]" Veil La Va Dor!"[/I]she shouted as he was instantly healed.

"Amazing!" said Ai

"Amazing indeed," responded Yasir.

Neko dashed through the forest at the speed of light, following Sanoske's scent. She stopped senseing someone not far from her. She hid in some bushes and waited for them to catch up. She jumped behind them, putting her sword to there throat.
"Who are you and why are you following me?" she asked.
"It's me, Ai," They responded.
"Oh," she said and dropped her sword from his throat. "What are you doing here?! The others need you!"
"I came to help you," He replied.
"I gave you direct orders! I can handle myself. Go catch up with them."
"But what if...."
"I can handle myself. I gotta do this alone. I'm the only one Sanoske trusts one bit. I'm the only one that understands him. You'll screw it up if you follow me," Neko said.

Guest tanukioh
Ai kept following Neko "That's what I'm trying to say!! I already am caught up with them!!" As they hurried through the forest, Ai explained about how he split into two and sent one of himself to follow neko and the other to stay with the group.

"It doesn't matter. I won't be able to work things out with Sanoske with you right there. It won't work. Besides, that spell leaves both of you entirly worthless when it comes tobattle. Now get back over there, all of you. This isn't a request, this is an direct order."

Guest tanukioh
Ai felt hurt. "Fine," he said, coldly, as this version of him turned to dust. The other version felt this Ai's emotion, and it showed suddenly on his face.

Sanoske sat in a tree, playing with his silver dagger. He cocked his head at an angle and heard Neko and Ai arguing. ".....so they come after me......" he said with a slight smirk on his lips. ".....this should be fun....." he said as his vampire fangs slid down and became longer. ".....I need to test my new form......" He then changed into a demon named Severa.

Guest tanukioh
Ai felt a tingle run down his spine. "Maybe I should have stayed" he muttered to himself, feeling worried.

"What?" someone asked him from behind.

"Nothing." Ai lied. "I didn't say anything.."

[B]"Now, we [I]are[/I] in a bit of a predicament."[/B] Yasir said.

[B]"But they're all gone, so no problem right?"[/B] Piped in one of their companions.

[B]"Two battalions... do you know how many soldiers are in a batallion? A lot, and that many soldiers don't just dissappaer without notice. We need to get out of here and fast. Stay off the path, we'll cut through the mountains."[/B]

Even as Yasir said this he knew he'd much rather stay and fight with whoever was brave enough to come but they couldn't keep taking risks like this. Fighting dead on was suicide. But now moving through the mountains was not something Yasir enjoyed... he had an outstanding hate of the mountains and he also knew that regrouping with Neko would be much more difficult and getting to the new camp would take all the longer.

[B]"Are you guys OK to move on?"

"Actually, I might need a se-"

"That was rhetorical. We need to move fast and NOW."[/B]

As the group started off Kobo decided to stay near the front as best he could.mainly because he didn't want to fall behind and find the rest of the GUK's little brigaid,but aslo partially because, of the entire group he knew the most about the mountains.

"Do you think it wise to leave Neko behind noble...uh what is your name?"Kobo asked Yasir quietly as they walked side-by-side along the mountain path."oh and how far is it to camp? I don't mean to be a burden, but I am veary hungry."