OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

Neko slowly woke up with a massive headache.
"Ow...what happened? Oh yeah," Neko said to herself and smiled. "I got drunk. Damn, it didn't last as long as it used to."
She pulled herself together and walked outside her tent. She yawned and streached.
"Hello Yasir," she said to Yasir when she saw him.
"Hello, it's good to see you up," He replied.
"Thanks."
"Might I ask what happended and where you went?" Yasir asked polietly.
"I went to town and got drunk. That's about it. By the way, where's Sanoske? I need to talk to him."

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']Listening to the chatter of the rest of the group, Akira couldn't help but wonder why Ai disobeyed orders. But another GUK attack could come, so everyone would have to pull themselves together. "Ai!" she cried to a passing Ai. Ai's head turned, and gave her face that he didn't want to talk to anyone. "WAIT!" she yelled, running after him. "Why did you go overboard with Neko's orders?" she demanded, curious. There was a long silence..[/quote]
" i dunno...I just did." Ai sighed, "maybe I should have just stayed calmer or something...

Hearing Ai and Scarlett's conversation Kobo walked away from the tent "You didn't do anything wrong, you simply tryed to protect your leader when she didn't want to need to be protected." Kobo slightly explained trying to comfort Ai.

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='bodhidharma']Hearing Ai and Scarlett's conversation Kobo walked away from the tent "You didn't do anything wrong, you simply tryed to protect your leader when she didn't want to need to be protected." Kobo slightly explained trying to comfort Ai.[/quote]
Ai smiled. "Thanks, man...now if only neko would say the same...."

Sanoske walked past Kobo completely oblivious to the fact that he was not supposed to leave. He walked around the camp for about an hour and sat under a tree looking through his pockets and finding some very interesting weaponry and a letter marked with the GUK seal and labeled TOP SECRET. Sanoske looked at it for a moment and put it back into his pocket. He then picked up one of his many throwing knives and began to play with it with expert skill.

Guest tanukioh
Ai popped out of the tree, hanging by his feet. "HI SANO!!!!" he shouted. "I've decided to hold no grudge over the other day. So how're you feeling big guy?"

Sanoske gave Ai a cold stare.

Ai just grinned back "I have an apple if you want it." he declared, holding out the fruit.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Alright. At the risk of sounding repetitive, this thread has gone on far too long at this quality level. To avoid the lock that I am itching to do, I am giving you the chance to raise your quality level. Refer to these: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Otakuboards Rules[/URL] and these: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Adventure Square Rules[/URL], and apply them (specifically the bits regarding [b]quality[/b]) to your thread. You have been warned. Thank you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
Ai smiled. "I am Ai no Tanuki! You are Sano, my friend. We are in an army of animal people." Ai explained. "So yeah, I know you."

Sanoske stared blankly at him. and Ai sighed "So do you want the apple or not?"

no answer. Ai was getting flustered, but he relaxed when Neko walked by. "Neko! do you want an apple??'

[quote name='NekoSama101']"You are Sanoske. A powerful warrior and you have a good heart. I hired you into the half animal army not too long ago," Neko replied to Sanoske's strange question. "Why, do you not remember?"[/quote]

"Well it looks like he really doesn't remember," said Scarlett as she came up behind them,"I would have expected this awhile ago."

"It did look obivous to me too," said Cloud.

"Ok, well, even though you're a good person and all, money has it's benifts and you saw that. You gave GUK soldiers information on our little army here," Neko began. "You were paid I suspect. Anyways, you tried to kill me, but found that couldn't do it. Then you turned into.....well, I don't really know for sure actually, just that it was evil and it wasn't you. You try to kill me again and almost suceeded. But Ai had my back although I told him not to."
"Then what?" Sanoske asked.

"Then you both passed outm and Ai brought you back here to treat your injuries" Kobo answerd Sanoske's question even though he wasn't there to see what had happend."Exactly," Neko continued "but how did you know?"...After a long silence Kobo answerd "I uhh...guessed." Kobo said admitingly. Then he and Ai began to laugh and soon after so did Neko, Cloud and Scarlett.Meanwhile Sanoske sat more confused than ever.

"Hey, don't worry about it. All Neko wants to do is fight for our freedom of this world and she needs your help. So if you would like to help that would be fine," said Scarlett.

"Yeah, it would be nice for you to join up with us again. We could all be a happy family," said Cloud.

"Exactly," said Kobo.

"Right on," said Ai.

After overhearing Sanoske's so-called confession to helping the GUK, Akira wasn't sure on who she could trust now. Was she to trust Neko and the group? Or trust no one, straying on her own path. Clutching her sword tightly, she went into the forest near the new camp spot, deciding to train.

Neko smiled. Things seemed better now. Like she didn't have to worry about everyone as much as she thought she did. She had the others watching her back.
"Now who's up for a drink?" She asked everyone.
"I am! But how did you get achohol?" Ai asked.
"That's no problem. I got a friend who owns a tavern on the other side of town. I'll got in and tell him I got you guys coming, he'll close down the shop, and everyone can have free drinks without having to worry about gettin' shot. Yeah, my friend's cool like that," Neko replied with the first true smile that anyone's seen since the war started.

All of this was Akira's mouth's fault. Quickly peering at Sky to see her reaction, her face showed nothing more but shock... Ai had his back instantly turned, impossible for her to tell his reaction.. but a killer wolf? her heart skipped a few beats, panicking with every beat. A full moon was the last thing she wanted tonight. "Is tonight...the full moon..?" she asked, her voice quivering. No reply.

Sanoske looked at everyone with a blank look in his eyes. "Hey Neko....I-I found this in one of my pockets and it has this wierd symbol on it......do you know what it is??" he asked while he produced the letter. He handed to her with a some what guilty look on his face. ".....oh yeah.....if all that happened is true then I am sorry...." He turned around and headed for his tent.

Guest tinkerbell1
[quote name='eyesofthedemon.']All of this was Akira's mouth's fault. Quickly peering at Sky to see her reaction, her face showed nothing more but shock... Ai had his back instantly turned, impossible for her to tell his reaction.. but a killer wolf? her heart skipped a few beats, panicking with every beat. A full moon was the last thing she wanted tonight. "Is tonight...the full moon..?" she asked, her voice quivering. No reply.[/quote]
"yep im afraid so"sky said looking at the ground like the curse was her fault."damn if only i hadnt talked to that strange man none of this wouldnt have happened and i wouldnt hsve a curse on me"she said suddenley."but dont worry akira i can remember who my friends are and who arent"she said as she suddenley noticed it was almost sunset and the transfomation had begun."akira i have to go"she said suddenley as she ran into the forest and akira didnt try protest but hoped that sky would be ok.

Neko looked at the strange symbol.
"I don't think I've ever seen it before, but it looks familar..." she replied to Sanoske.
She paused as a new person stepped into the clearing.
"Hey," Neko said to the new person. "Alright everyone, this is a new recruit of mine (Lonely Fighter). His name is Leondis."