OtakuBoards

Hope of Revenge [M - LV]

NekoSama101

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is someone up ahead I heard the sound of a sword being drawn it wasn't any of you was it?"Kobo looked around and every one shook there head."Iheard it too"replied Yasir and Ai And about half of the group after that it seemed Kobo was the only one speaking his mind " I can't see if its a human or not but I think we should be prepared ,just in case."said Kobo

Guest tanukioh
Ai pulled out his battle staff and sighed. "Why don't they just leave us alone already?" He was beginning to get annoyed with all the GUK attacks and kidnappings.

Sanoske dropped down behind Neko with his claws in her back but not enough to pierce the skin. "......why did you come after me?.....I tried to kill you.....and I failed because my emotions got in the way......but I will not make the same mistake twice......" Sanoske grabbed Neko around the throat and threw her against a tree. ".....You are a fool......you come for you friend Sanoske but I am not him.....I am the demon within......" Bows mockingly "....my name is Severa.....and you are going to die......"

Guest tanukioh
Ai felt the chill run down his spine. Neko needed help, he just knew it.

"You guys go on. I have to take care of something." Ai commanded. "Rin Pyou Zai!" he shouted, creating a protective shield around his friends. With that, he leapt up onto a cloud and rode it quickly to where Neko and Sanoske fought.

"SANO!" Ai shouted, jumping to the ground. "Let go of Neko, or I'll do something far worse than kill you..."

"Ai..." Neko gasped while tring to pul Sanoske's arm away from her throat. "I got it handled."
"It doesn't look like it!" he replied.
"Oh yeah?"
Neko kicked Sanoske in the stomach making him lose his breath for a split second. In that second she ripped his arm from her throat and used it to flip him on the ground, face down. She then pulled his arm around his back and held it there.
"Go Ai, I don't want anything happening to you!" she yelled.
"But..."
"GO!"

Guest tanukioh
Ai gave a smile. "nothing is going to happen to me. I swear..." he pulled out his battle staff and prepared to fight. Neko said, "Go" so he was going to go...RIGHT THROUGH SANO IF HE HAD TO!

"Ai, don't hurt him. I'm giving you a direct order, I'm going to extreme measures right now, only beacuse i have to. If you fail to follow my orders, you will be severly punished when we get back to the camp. I'm not talking about just making breakfast, I'm talking about possible expulsion from the army," Neko said, struggling to keep Sanoske down. "I need more people in the army yes, but I don't need people who don't follow orders!"

Guest tanukioh
[quote name='NekoSama101']"Ai, don't hurt him. I'm giving you a direct order, I'm going to extreme measures right now, only beacuse i have to. If you fail to follow my orders, you will be severly punished when we get back to the camp. I'm not talking about just making breakfast, I'm talking about possible expulsion from the army," Neko said, struggling to keep Sanoske down. "I need more people in the army yes, but I don't need people who don't follow orders!"[/quote]
Ai nodded and jumped up into a tree. "I'll follow your order not to hurt him, but I'm staying right here in case you get into big trouble. I'm worried for you..." Ai frowned, sitting on the branch.

Guest RHaL
[quote name='NekoSama101']"Ai, don't hurt him. I'm giving you a direct order, I'm going to extreme measures right now, only beacuse i have to. If you fail to follow my orders, you will be severly punished when we get back to the camp. I'm not talking about just making breakfast, I'm talking about possible expulsion from the army," Neko said, struggling to keep Sanoske down. "I need more people in the army yes, but I don't need people who don't follow orders!"[/quote]
soo you like cats aswell? or do you worship them *gigle* *gigle*

Guest RHaL
[QUOTE=NekoSama101]"Agreed," she said and walked over to Sky. When she began to talk to her, icy cold water hit her and Sky like a brick. she sighed and looked at Ai who was blushing.
"Hey Ai, get your ass over here!" she called out to him.[/QUOTE]
but its too bad Sanoske_Interow has to die!!!! :animesigh

Sanoske expanded his energy throughout his body and threw Neko off of him. He then turned to Ai and in an instant was directly in front of him. He smiled evily and cut Ai's chest open. Sanoske looked at Neko with eyes as dark as the abyss and grabed her around the throat and pinned her to a tree. "......now you will die....." He then brought his hand up and was about to slash Neko open when he had a flashback and froze. He set Neko down then changed back to his normal self and passed out.

"Ai!" Neko screamed when Sanoske cut him open. "do your healing thing!"
Before she could finish, she was pushed up the same tree by the throat.
"Sanoake..." She gasped.
He then let her go and passed out. She rushed over to him and tears filled her eyes.
"Sanoske....wake up, please. You can come back. We'll forgive you."

Guest tanukioh
Ai knew his healing wasn't strong enough to fix this completely, but he tried anyways. the wound stopped bleeding and sealed up a little bit. "SANO! HOW DARE YOU?! " Ai called, hurling his staff at one of Sanoske's pressure points.

Sanoske fell to his knees. He wasn't in pain, his leg just wouldn't move. "Bull's eye..." Ai smiled.

"I believe that the person in the distance is Cloud and not a GUK soldier so we should be fine," said Scarlett as they approached him.

"It's nice to see you again," said Cloud.

"Nice to see you too. Oh, and this is our new companion, Kobo."

"Hello," replied Kobo.

[B]"Well since we know who you are, let's not waste anymore time."[/B] Yasir said to Cloud, now becoming aggravated that it was taking so long to travel to camp.

[B]"We cannot waste anymore time, we're getting to the camp by sunset. And if any of you decide to leave I'll just say this: if you care enough to risk your life, then you should have enough respect for Neko to follow her orders."[/B]

Yasir didn't allow them to respond, signaled forward, and headed out into the woods at a fast pace that left some of his companions struggling to keep up. He didn't let them stop until they reached the new camp and when he got there he said,

[B]"No one else better be thinking about leaving to find Neko. She'll find us, for now just obey her orders and take it easy."[/B] He didn't like being here either but he was going to stay. He climbed up into a tree and laid on one of the larger branches, trying to relax as much as he could.

Guest tanukioh
Ai looked to Neko. "Got him. Shall we carry him back to camp, or what??" Neko didn't seem to hear him. "Neko?? Hello?? Wake up!"

Neko was partly in shock. Sanoske wasn't hiself, Ai kept disobeying orders, and she finally reliezed that the army, and all of half animal kind, relied on her. It was up to her if they fell or won the war. It was up to her if the half animals would be killed off or live. It was all up to her......was her last thoughts before everything turned black for her. Neko fell to the ground beside Sanoske.

Guest tanukioh
Ai sighed and picked both Sanoske and Neko up, carrying them back to camp. Maybe they would be ok. Ai hoped they weren't seriously hurt. "Medics!" Ai shouted as he entered the new camp ground.

"OH MY GOD AI!" shouted Scarlett, "What happened?"

"they passed out after fighting. Please look after them..." Ai started walking off..

"Where are you going, Ai?" scarlett demanded

"Away...I disobeyed Neko, so i'm out of the army..."

"Wait Ai!" shouted Scarlett as she ran off to catch up to Ai." You don't have to leave. Please, some people need you and you can't leave because you disobeyed orders. Maybe she was worried about you and thought that you shouldn't be around in this battle. And maybe now she realizes that she needs as much people as possible to fight and win this war so please, can you....."

She was cut off when Ai said," I DON'T CARE! I DISOBEYED ORDERS AND SHE TOLD ME TO OBEY ORDERS OR LEAVE THE ARMY!"

" I am so sorry," said Scarlett as she began to cry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh on you. I know that you are just watching out for everyone but you don't need to break down."

"It doesn't matter. I understand that you don't want to be apart of the army. It seems that we can never be together again." And she walked off.