OtakuBoards

Old Anime you miss....

Ol' Fighter

Nothing's wrong with common sense, I just don't care about it nowdays.... And you do realize I can get better things for $40? Clothes, college material.... etc...(free money is never easy to come across either)

But seeing as how I'm turning things off-topic..... Do they have to be animes? Because I do miss Batman Beyond when it was coming on Toonami as well. Probably not as good as JLU or whatnot, but the fighting still held my interest.

[QUOTE=Diablo]Nothing's wrong with common sense, I just don't care about it nowdays.... And you do realize I can get better things for $40? Clothes, college material.... etc...(free money is never easy to come across either)

But seeing as how I'm turning things off-topic..... Do they have to be animes? Because I do miss Batman Beyond when it was coming on Toonami as well. Probably not as good as JLU or whatnot, but the fighting still held my interest.[/QUOTE]

Fine be unreasonable. Take a look at my sig for my opinoin on internet fighting.

BB was terrible by the way. Batman should be Batman even in the novels I cant stand it when they change Bruce from batman.Bruce is Batman. Not some dumb kid with a cool jet.

But to each his own.....

Ill play ball I miss Paranoia Agent they canned it. But I did the smart thing and instead of sitting down and complaing about it I boguht the whole series.

I thought the idea of changing Bruce Wayne from batman was stupid too... But I got over it quickly. You pick up these things when you're an action junky, and don't look too much into things. (It's not worth it anyway)

As far as your little siggy..... And me being unreasonable.... Later on down the line, you'll come to know that I could careless about being unreasonable.... (It's just my way of not caring)

[quote]"Fighting on the internet is the same as the special olympics. Even, if you win your still retarded" [/quote]

Um... not sure what this has to do with anything.... Anyways, sure.... I feel the same way. "shrugs" But while you point me to this, I'll let you in on a little secret. If I were fighting.... you'd know it. (If anything, I thought I was being nice.) I have a tendency to cuss while fighting so..... yeah.

[quote name='Diablo']I thought the idea of changing Bruce Wayne from batman was stupid too... But I got over it quickly. You pick up these things when you're an action junky, and don't look too much into things. (It's not worth it anyway)[/quote]

Amen to being an action junkie.

[QUOTE]As far as your little siggy..... And me being unreasonable.... Later on down the line, you'll come to know that I could careless about being unreasonable.... (It's just my way of not caring).)[/QUOTE]

Never asked if you care. Im not trying to reason with you I dont care if you dont buy Outlaw Star or not. I just find the concept and was aiming this at everyone that if you miss a show you can do something about it.Buy it and enjoy it. But seeing how me and you pretty much killed the topic at hand. This is not to be broguht up again.Seeing as our posts will result in lock, ban, or deletion.

I have no beef with you Diablo and quite frankly I think your pretty cool. So lets drop the BS.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Goodness me! It seems that all it takes to start a fire is just a spark,

Just to add my two cents in though, I just turned fifteen this year. I am pretty sure that there arn't alot of places that will actually hire someone of my age for a job (that I know of). So yeah for me all I really have to rely on is getting allowance and all which makes Anime harder for me to obtain. So yeah its kinda what Diablo said but just..yeah. You should have given me the money, I like money...

That wasn't even a fight, more like an argument. Fights are when you insult someone and feel as though you want to strangle them through your computer..yeah.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Kenshin XS']But seeing how me and you pretty much killed the topic at hand. This is not to be broguht up again.Seeing as our posts will result in lock, ban, or deletion.[/quote][COLOR=DarkRed]You got it right on the nose.

Keep on the topic at hand. If anymore posts go off topic like this , I'm going to close this thread.[/COLOR]

But about the topic:
Something I missed watching was the Samurai Pizza Cats dub. It wasn't just the episodes that got to me, but the whole experience of having to wake up early in the morning to catch this quirky cartoon that nobody else knew about. It's one of the first anime series that I've seen, but I've seen very little of it since.

If it were any other series, I could easily go out there and purchase the DVDs without hesitation. The problem is that without the actual [i]experience[/i] of surprise and accomplishment that came with catching an episode at its daybreak timeslot, it will just be another anime in my collection. Even if I miss the series that much, I would never want to diminish what I feel for it to just that.

-r2

[QUOTE=r2vq]
If it were any other series, I could easily go out there and purchase the DVDs without hesitation. The problem is that without the actual [i]experience[/i] of surprise and accomplishment that came with catching an episode at its daybreak timeslot, it will just be another anime in my collection. Even if I miss the series that much, I would never want to diminish what I feel for it to just that.
[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel... you could buy an entire series and watch it over and over again, but there's just nothing like the feeling of seeing a brand-new episode, the anticipation of waiting for the next one... I love it.

probally the anime i miss would be "Duel" even though i didnt see every episode it still was great^^ I remember always being in suspence when i would watch always yelling at the t.v whenever a comercial had came on i was like." ERR I HATE YOU!" xP but yea it was a great anime..the last episode i saw was they had to attack a secret wepon and the next episode was to determin to see if they had completed the mission..but after that episode i never saw it again ;-; :animecry:

[QUOTE=r2vq]
Something I missed watching was the Samurai Pizza Cats dub. It wasn't just the episodes that got to me, but the whole experience of having to wake up early in the morning to catch this quirky cartoon that nobody else knew about. It's one of the first anime series that I've seen, but I've seen very little of it since.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you saw my post or not, but you weren't the only one who knew about it!! It's been years since I've seen it, I dont' reven really remember what it was about, but I remember thinking it was the coolest thing since Kraft Dinner. I have no idea what happened to it, I know it was cancelled or "discontinued". I haven't tried to find it anywhere, but I bet you'd be able to find it on Ebay or as a torrent.

[QUOTE]I know how you feel... you could buy an entire series and watch it over and over again, but there's just nothing like the feeling of seeing a brand-new episode, the anticipation of waiting for the next one... I love it.[/QUOTE]
I feel this way to. But I still enjoy watching the anime that got me into anime like megaman(the first one) and flint the time detective and all the other anime Fox Family used to show, just for nastalgia.
but I also miss Cowboy bebop, not that it doesn't come on adult swim all of the time, but I still miss watching new episodes.