Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: The Final vote.


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Well...maybe just the vote-off will stand...not the house itself. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, that makes a lot of sence, lets there be a poll, but not a topic. I compleatly agree ;)
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]bah no big bro house 2? thats just insane! I wanted to join it!bah I say BAH! Ah well, there is still Shipwrecked for me. . [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes but who says Final Flash has to create it.:huh: :huh: If he doesn't start a BB 2, anyone else can. I.e me :)
Posted
Start it...and die...:devil: J/k :D

actually it would be better if me, warlock, or flash make the thread 'cause then...we can "stick" it up...don't worry...it'll come again after the last vote off is long passed.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I hardly posted there, so my post count only dropped by about 3.

When will we find out who won? [/B][/QUOTE]

Look at top of this page, first post, read it. :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I hope **** because I really put a lot of thought into who was going to win. Well two days left till we find out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Who's it going to be!?!? Nobody knows......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Who's it going to be!?!? Nobody knows...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Except for me! Gwahahahahahahaha!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Except for me! Gwahahahahahahaha!! [/B][/QUOTE]

bah that isn't fair. . hurry up and get this over and done with. . I want to see who won. . .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Yeah...umm...I'm at the edge of my seat right now...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the entire point. So you can't track the results, you just have to wait and see. It should be tomorrow when we find out...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I've got this sinking feeling.........which usually isn't a good thing....[/COLOR] :all: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well today is they day, should be in about 1 hour and 10 minuted now....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]But that's only if Final Flash gets on today, or remembers at all.[/COLOR] :shifty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, it's not till tommorow you... you... Buffoon! Gwahahahahaha! Remember, I'm doing it in... I dunno, some USA time standard...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Ugh, it's not till tommorow you... you... Buffoon! Gwahahahahaha! Remember, I'm doing it in... I dunno, some USA time standard... [/B][/QUOTE]

Bwaaaaa.... I got mixed up, i thought it was Friday our time (New Zealand) But it wasn't, Gwaaa... I'll just wait to tomorrow.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Ugh, it's not till tommorow you... you... Buffoon! Gwahahahahaha! Remember, I'm doing it in... I dunno, some USA time standard... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Buffoon yourself! Ya smuck! :p .......:D[/COLOR]
Posted
Sia, you are a girl :P....j/k j/k j/k....mmmms I know who my vote is for GO GO GO GO GO GO!!! GOOOO ((censoring and extreme beating of Anti))...owwww...:blackeye:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...