Raiha Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Dude you done flipped your lid heck the only time he'll tell us is...Wel actually tommorrow. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Actually, it could be today for people who live in just the right time zone.....:D[/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Actually, it could be today for people who live in just the right time zone.....:D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Well it's 10 o'clock tomorrow my time, and flash's time too.
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 AAAAARGH! time differences are evil!!!! *runs around trying to work it all out, gives up and sits down* I just had an exam on them to, 6 weeks ago. . , bah I give up, just pm me when we find out. . :sleep:
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Flash'll post it whenever...probably tomorrow evening...which means whenever your skies turn dark...and it'll be friday night...
Sephiroth Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 today is the day of the result, and still no sign of flash....
NeoCactuar Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]today is the day of the result, and still no sign of flash.... [/B][/QUOTE] well, i'm at Flash's house now. Using his comp, and it's 2:24 am here, thats 7 hours and 36 minuted till the announcement. But first, need sleep... :sleep: :sleep:
shibatku Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Heck I won't be on tonight because I have to go out to dinner and then I have several weeks for Christmas Break So Hopefully I actually get to see who won I hope Seph wins it hes cool.
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 We'll probably leave it up for a few days for everyone to see...
Flash Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 ...People, don't listen to information about the Big Brother competition from anyone but me, alright? NeoC is wrong, the winner won't be announced until Sunday/Monday... I'm closing the poll tommorow as well... There, that's all...
NeoCactuar Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]...People, don't listen to information about the Big Brother competition from anyone but me, alright? NeoC is wrong, the winner won't be announced until Sunday/Monday... I'm closing the poll tommorow as well... There, that's all... [/B][/QUOTE] Gwaaaaaa... sorry bout that, Seph said it was today, so i presumed it was. But obvisly.. it's not.
Deedlit Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 *sigh* We have to go through more suspence. :o
RicoTranzrig Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Good, at least some of the people will be back from vacation to see it all.
Desbreko Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=indigo]Okay, yes, I admit I posted quite a bit in the Otaku Big Brother thread. But when the thread was first starting out, beofre all the members arrived, Flash said that [i]other people[/i] could stay until they all arrived. Almost all of my posts in that thread where before all the members had arrived. I had maybe five posts after that. Most of my posts in that thread where from my little war with Warlock... Up at 3:00 AM with nothing to do, arguing, insulting and generally not being very coherant over the instant messenger while we fought two battles, simultaneously in the Padded Room and the Big Brother house... [I]That[/I] was a crazy night..... :drunk:[/color]
Dragonballzman Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Hasn't the winnder been said yet!!!??? The suspence is killing me!!
sia Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]Okay, yes, I admit I posted quite a bit in the Otaku Big Brother thread. But when the thread was first starting out, beofre all the members arrived, Flash said that [i]other people[/i] could stay until they all arrived. Almost all of my posts in that thread where before all the members had arrived. I had maybe five posts after that. Most of my posts in that thread where from my little war with Warlock... Up at 3:00 AM with nothing to do, arguing, insulting and generally not being very coherant over the instant messenger while we fought two battles, simultaneously in the Padded Room and the Big Brother house... [I]That[/I] was a crazy night..... :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, and as you can see, the padded room party went bye bye after all the dbz crap started popping up in it and totally destroyed the idea that we all had in the beginning. now, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?!
Raiha Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Grr.......I hate all these delays. you would think, that after my 2 day vacation, we'd see some results.[/COLOR] :demon:
Guest Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 BAH! FF, yes the suspence is KILLING ME! Come on, just say it. Now, i wont be on lots, this is the only time. So please post it! Im in NY!!!! Away from computers. Luckily my friends have one. So i am on for a lil while. And Raiha, SMUCK is a naughty word :naughty: Especially if your JEWISH. But im not. Catholic is me.
Guest Zeh Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]BAH! FF, yes the suspence is KILLING ME! Come on, just say it. Now, i wont be on lots, this is the only time. So please post it! Im in NY!!!! Away from computers. Luckily my friends have one. So i am on for a lil while. And Raiha, SMUCK is a naughty word :naughty: Especially if your JEWISH. But im not. Catholic is me. [/B][/QUOTE] No one said "Smuck"...
Flash Posted December 25, 2001 Author Posted December 25, 2001 Logging in... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..Complete Checking address server... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Complete Connecting to server... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .Complete Collaborating votes... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Complete ReChecking votes... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..Complete Launching new thread... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Complete Closing current thread... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Complete (If you have no idea what that was, it means I'm announcing the winner soon.)
Guest Zeh Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 Who won? Who won? Who won? *bounces up and down excitedly(sp)*
Recommended Posts