OtakuBoards

Forgotten Land of Angels2:Alkaine(M-VLS)

Kre

Lokin smiled as the angels came. He grabbed Cliff right after he cut Azuroth's arm. "Bad move. Never go for just one, cause the other could be worse one of all" He slammed Cliff's face in the ground several times before back handing him and sending him sliding acorss teh ground. Azuroth and Zindane were already fighting as Lokin ran for cliff passing Zindane and slicing his back open making him turn around.

"Another bad move" Azuroth smiled as he kicked Zindane sending him slidin across the ground over next to Cliff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Zidane slid on the ground he threw a long kunai piercing Lokin's leg pinning him to the ground. He cursed in frustration. Zidane looked over at Cliff, his forehead was bleeding.

"Don't think I forgot about you!"

Zidane jumped drawkicking Aeris in the chest and in mid-air turning to swipe another slash across Azuroths stomach. Zidane landed and kicked off again aiming for Lokin. He started to worry and right before Zidane could stab his fore head he blocked by letting it stab through his right forearm.

Lokin watched the blood com out of his arm and licked it. "Haven't tasted blood in a while, espacially not mine"

"Your sick"

"you forgot my important arm." He smiled as the three spikes went through Zindane's stomach making him fall to the ground.

Lokin pulled the blade out of his arm and leg. "Puny mortals" His wounds closed as he in turn stabbed Zindane with his own blades in his stomach, making sure he didn't hit a vital spot. "Don't want you to die just yet. You haven't suffered enough" Lokin jumped away as Azuroth's Daggertail wrapped around Zindane and began smashing him on the ground. "If you wanted him you could have asked"

"I have learned that never works"

"Good point"

Zidane grabbed the Daggertail with his bare hand and ripped it away from Azuroth. He chucked it to the ground and got up, slowly walking towards Lokin. He started laughing walking gripping the sword blood leaked onto the blade.

He walked right up to Lokin knocking his swords away with sheer power.

"Heheheheh, You think that hurt?" Zidane questioned evily for an Angel."Here's payment for it" He grinned wickedly looking a lot like Azuroth.

He slashed an X mark across Lokin's face and he grabbed it in agony.

"As for you" he pointed to Azuroth" I don't like being smashed into the ground"

He walked up to Azuroth and with lightning fast speed attacked. He blocked the first one but the second one slid under his defense stabbing him in the abdomen.

"You like it?" Zidane grinned wickedly and started laughing again.