OtakuBoards

Forgotten Land of Angels2:Alkaine(M-VLS)

Kre

Zidane walked through the deserted street of Arcaidia. The few people have cuts and and blood all over them. The town ahd been torn from war. Zidane felt bad for these people he felt sorry for them.

He looked down at the curse on his forearm and sighed. He cursed and walked on. Reaching the town gates he looked back and his hair blew back in the wind. His Katana clipped ot his back.

"These head attacks.... What are they?" He asked himself.

He walked a few more miles on the crossroads. When he reached a fork in the road his stopped for a moment. His head exploded! Pain rushed through at all ends. He grasped his head in pain and yelled.

A blonde haired boy looked up.

"Where am I...?"

Zaix turned and walked down the now one remaining path.

OOC: Ok lets start out smooth and make this better than last time which was just a Free for all the whole time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Azuroth held his nose up in the air and took quick sniffs of the wind. His top lip twitching with every inhalation, he lowered his nose and let out a growl. He started walking through from the outskirts of a near by town.
[B]
"It is near by. In the town. He's mine!"[/B] He started to pick up speed from his steady walk to a jog, then into a run. His eyes searching furiously for his prey, the scent that would haunt his nostrils until he found and killed it. And he was fully intent on ripping apart the angel he hunted.
[B]
"I'll find him. And i'll taste his flesh!"[/B] He entered the town running and caught the scent right as he entered. He stopped suddenly and slid across the ground, his hand sliding with him. People around him started to flee when they saw his burnt flesh and burning runes in his body. His eyes glowing brighter as he spotted his prey, standing in the middle of the road.

It was an angel alright, with all the normal featuers. Flowing white hair, crystal blue eyes, white robes and that annoying glow that drove him insane. Well, more insane. He bolted straight at him, his arms held out and his fingers ready to tear apart the holy creatuer. He collided with the angel and the both tumbled to the ground, Azuroth was throwing blows while trying to reach the angels throat. The angel fighting back and keeping him from his throat.

The angel ended up on the ground, the angel then used his legs to launch Azuroth over his head and into a building wall. He hit the wall with such force that it cracked and left a crator where Azuroth had been thrown. He fell off and landed on his feet in a crouched position. He stood up straight and looked at the angel, he turned his head and it popped. He held out his arm and the Daggertail poked out of his hand, slithering to the ground.

Azuroth charaged at him and swung it, cutting open the angles face. He then used his full weight to bash into the angel, sending him through the glass window of a church, through the wooden cross and into the bowl of holy water. Azuroth walled through the hole in the wall and over to the mangeled angel body. The people in the church watched in awe as the demon approched the heavenly creatuer. They all couldn't believe that evil would win today and beat the creatuer of God.

Azuroth just smiled in his demonic way knowing that these people, who trusted an unseen being so much that they devoted their lives to him, would see him slay one of his children. Azuroths Daggertail slithered around his body, it's own life showing openely. He kneeled down next the angel and looked at the blood that was leaking from several wounds on his body. His smile held.
[B]
"I got you. Now your scent won't haunt me anymore. And, my Daggertail, will grow more intelligent and stronger and will further help me in my on going hunt of eliminating this world of your kind."[/B] The angel scoffed, then coughed as he started to laugh.
[B]
"You'll never destroy us all. You do not exists without us! Evil cannot be with out Good. And that weapon, the one you say will help you eliminate angels, will one day consume you because you no longer control it. And when that happens, you will see how weak you really are without that weapon."[/B] Azuroth looked away, his smile broke into a chuckle, then a sinister laugh and stood up.
[B]
"This weapon will never be rid of me. Because, it needs me to maintain a steady supply of blood and power. Without me, this is nothing but a chain, its life caged up inside. And I have never controlled it, I let it do as it wants and in turn it lets me use its power."[/B] Azuroth then raised his arm up, the Daggertail stiffining into a straight blade. He looked dead into the angels eyes.
[B]
"I can survive without you. I will prove it. Tell your God that more are coming and one last thing. Evil will triumph."[/B] He brought down the blade straight through his chest, penetrating his heart and killing him instantly. The people in the church all started to weep and sobb, Azuroth retracted the blade back into his arm and grabbed the angels leg. He started to walk to the hole when suddenly a small person stood in front of it.

Azuroth looked at the littler person and cocked his head to one side. It was a little girl in a red coat, she held out her arms and had a hard face on. But Azuroth could smell the fear coming off of her, he quickly reached out with his other hand and grabbed the little girls throat and started to squeeze. He turned towards the crowd of people, the girl still held firmly in his hand.
[B]
"Whose child is this?"[/B] He said in a harsh tone, shaking the girl as he refered to her. An old woman came rushing up from the crowd and fell to her knees.
[B]
"She's my daughter, please don't kill her! She was trying to defend to angel so we could give him a proper burial."[/B] Azuroth looked at the old woman, then to the little girl that was trying to pry his fingers off of his throat. He stared at her for a second more then smashed her into the ground. The crowd screamed as they saw the little girls eyes wide open and blood starting to pool around her. The woman wailed and grabbed the girls corpse. Azuroth pointed to the crowd.
[B]
"You spread the word. That Azuroth, is on the hunt. Tell every angel and human that passes through this town or you see. I will return!" [/B]He turned his back to the crying woman and walked out of the hole in the wall. He walked to the center of the town with the corpse dragging behind him, he left the body for a moment then returned with two large pieces of wood. He created a giant X out of the wood and tied the angel to it, he then proped it up in the middle of town and stepped away form it.

He stared at it for a few moments, remembering the kill and the death of the little girl. He just smiled in his evil way and started to walk out of town. Continuing his on going hunt for angels.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest blooming
as zaix walked down the path somewhere else in this world shrinoka was battling for her life."Wolf flash!"she shouted and hit the demon that was attacking her.all this time she was being backed into a corner.Suddenley the wall behind her vanished and she found herself in a hole of swirling blackness surrounding her.The next thing she knew she was falling onto the ground."oh...that hurt!"grummbled shirinoka.When she started down the path she noticed someone coming down the path.

Zaix ran down the path and didn't see the girl. He ran right into her and fell . He hit the ground,hard .

"I'm sorry"

As his foreamr hit the ground a shock of pain went through it and he turned back to Zidane.

"Who are you?" she asked drawing her weapon.

"Name's Zidane"

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]
The person who was coming down the path was Aeris. She was a demon and was looking for an angel. She saw Shirinoka and scowled at her. When she was in front of her, Aeris asked," Do you know where the angel Zaix is residing?"

Shirinoka just made a face and said," I don't know. This world is too crazy to find anyone around here. Might as well go somewhere else."

Even though this had affended the demon, she just walked away instead of killing her. This made Shirinoka very proud of herself for sticking up to a demon.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Zaix! Zidane's eyes widened. He was shocked how did she know Zaix? All he knew was she was no ordinary demon.

"Who are you,demon?"

"I won't tell" She said as she looked over her shoulder.

Zidane got kinda mad but stayed calm. He watched as the demon girl disappeared from view. The horizone stretching the distance.

"We have to get to a town soon it'll be dark soon"

Guest blooming
"ok"said shirionoka as she followed zidane."hey do you know where i can get out of here from?"shirinoka asked zidane continued down the path increasing his pace so thay shirinoka had to run to keep up with him."i forgot to intreduce myself.my names shirinoka."shirnoka said as she felt the presence of an evil being but she just ignored it."you know,i was wondering if you know of zaix.theres a reason im asking.people say my parents knew his parents and saw zaix one day"shirinoka said as she ran up to zidaneto keep up with him.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Cliff slowly stood up from under the tree yawing. He took a quick glanece around. He picked up his sword that he left resting against the tree and started walking towards the village. As Cliff was walk he heard people behind him talking. He stood on the side of the path as they aproach him.

[B]"Well if it isn't Zidane and..you are?"

"Shirnoka. My name is Shirnoka."

"Well hi Shirnoka. Name's Cliff."[/B]

Cliff just quietly walked with them listening to their conversation. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

As Aeris was walking away, she realized that the boy she met earlier had the presence of Zaix around his aura. She knew that one day they will have to meet again and will have to battle. Aeris found a nice place to sit and relax and think about why she was here and of the angel Zaix. She knew it was her destiny to find and kill him but she didn't know if she should. All this and more was going through her head when she sensed the presence of someone.

Zidane looked around at the newly formed group. He shrugged a little and walked up behind Cliff.

"Well, we got quite the group here,right Cliffy?" He smiled and patted him on the back.

Cliff didn't look to pleased so he stoppped. He sat down up against a tree and yawned. The sky was turning a dark blue and white little specs were showing up in the sky.

"I say, we make camp"Zidane sighed.

Guest blooming
"ok,fine"grumbled shirinoka."anyone have a tent?"asked shirinoka."nope"said cliff."fine ill grab some things and make a quick shelter"shirinoka said as she grabbed supplies and made a shelter cause it looked like it was going to rain."there"she said when she was done."wow"said maira."come on lets start a fire in the shelter"sai shirinoka looking away.

OOc: Late entry as usual

Lokin watched from the hilltop he was on the group pitch their tents and settle in for the night. His eyes glowed against the darkness of night. In his mind he felt Azuroth kill the girl and the angel. [I]Well done my good friend. I think I have a another target for you.[/I]

Azuroth's voice came back bloodthirsty. [I]Where. Tell me now[/I]

Lokin laughed as he rested his hand on his diakatanna as he sent his reply. Settle [I]down. You will taste the blood of Ziax soon enough[/I]

There was a silence for about a minute. [I]Ziax. Ah the angel every demon wants to kill[/I]

[I]Yes. I am staring at him and several other angels and humans. Aries is nearby[/I]

He feel Azuroth's presence closing in fast. "Ahh seems he is wanting blood" He held up his hand and aimed at the tent and fired a blast of energy sending the tents rolling across the ground. "Good night. Have fun with Azuroth" He turned and walked down the hill sensing Aries presence. He walked around until he found her sitting under a tree. His cloak blew around him as the wind came through."Ah Aries, what a plesent surprise. His blood eyes shone through the night with an evil glow

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Azuroths adrenaline was flowing through his body, the excitment of slaying more angels was enough to make him burst with sinister thoughts. But to have caught up with Zaix was another matter entierly, this was the angel. The head that would forever make Azuroths name known through out the world and would diminish the moral of every angel.

His speed increased and any form of exhaustion that would usually take it's toll on a mortal body was nowhere to be found. He was full of energy and full of bloodlust and ready to slay anything that moved, he reached the hill that Lokin had been using to watch the camp and leaped high into the air at the peak of the hill. The group had been gathering where the tents had been blown away. Azuroth was aiming for the middle of the group.

He landed with a loud thud and stood up straight, the group turning to look at their new enemy. He smiled in his wicked way.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Zidane looked coldly at the enemy.

"Azuroth(sry if i spelt it wron >.<)" Zidane spit out.

"What's that? Was it from your brother?" Azuroth hap spied the curse and was now pointing at it."Hm Zidane? Or should I say Zaix?

Zidane jumped into the air and struck into the ground hard.

"Damn you! Go to hell!"

The attack missed. and Azuroth stood right next to the blade. It had cracked through the earth. Azuroth circled Zidane over and over again.

"Come on, Zaix,we're all waiting!"

Guest blooming
"zaix......?"said shirinoka now looking at zidane."zidane......is it true?"she asked curiously."who is this?"shirinoka asked drawing out her takimaruki preparing to fight."stop running in circles"shirinoka scream at azuroth.Her rash behavuor caused azuroth to stop circling zidane,who kicked him in the side and caused him to stagger backwards from the surprise."thats better now that the circling stopped but would someone please tell me what is going on?"shirinoka said.

Aeris came down from the tree she was under and said," I will explain everything. First when Alkain was about to attack Zidaine, he blocked the attack and it really wasn't an attack but a spell that concealed Alkain into Zidaine or in that case back then, his brother."

Guest blooming
"but....that still doesnt explain why this guy..."shirinoka started as she pointed to azuroth."called zidane zaix"she finished."so is that true?"shirinoka asked as she stayed alert in case azuroth tried to attack."dont you dare attack"she muttered under her breath.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]"I heard that, angel."[/B] He moved over to the tree and rested his back against it. He smiled wickedly as he watched the group.
[B]
"And of course I won't attack. I may be able to destroy you physically, but what Zaix over there is gonna tell you will do far more damage. So I will watch and wait for my moment."[/B] Azuroth lowered his arms, he then let his Daggertail push out of his hand and slither to the ground. It was thinking on its own now, watching the angels as Azuroth did. Waiting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lokin stared at her oddly. "i know what happened I was just wondering if you wanted to see Azuroth fight." He walked over to the hill around the back of the enemy and made eye contact with Azuroth, who broke out into a big smile.

"and Zaix is the only one who is going to cause damage here"

Lokin moved forward coming up behind the unexpectant female.

Zidane sighed and looked down.

"Yea.. it's true I am Zaix"Zidane muttered"Now do you want me to prove it?"

Azuroth smiled and so did Lokin. Zidane sheathed the katana on his back and stood with his legs together. He lifted his right arm up and smashed down onto the black curse mark. Light shot forth . Zidane shrunk a little, his hair turned blonde,and he was wearing different clothes.

"You got your wish!" Zaix said.

Shirinoka gasped in shock.

"Good, Zaix you came out" Azuroth mumbled.

"Now what do you want with me?" Zaix asked in return.

"We have another guest Azuroth"

"What where?"

"If you calmed down you could sense him"

Azuroth eyes narrowed a bit. "Ahh there he is"

Lokin smiled as he suddenly felw at the newcomer bringing his clawed glove around in an arc slicing the tree where the angel was previously at. "it is a good thing you moved, otherwise you would have been dead"

Guest blooming
"so i finally got to fulfil what my parents wanted most,to meet zaix"shirinoka mummbled under her breath,but lokin was the only one who heard."So you angels ready for the damage zaix here is going to cause"azuroth said in the most wiked voice amaginable."im ready for anything now"shirinoka said ,putting her takamaruki back in its sheath as she showed a blank expression."oh yeah?"lokin and azuroth said at the same time as they both smiled wikedly at her."yeah,an you demons had better wat...."shirinoka started to say as lokin came towards her."Get back!"she said as she jumped back just as lokin was just about 2 inches from her face.

Aeris was standing there hoping a good battle between the two. As everyone was standing there, she sensed the presence of the angel behind the tree. He was standing behind her watching. She turned around and said," Why ya standing there? A battle is about to start against us and you. Join your friends in this battle."