Deedlit

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kool-now THESE we can trust. :D

Asuka-I'm just glad that we are able to find edible plants here.

CF-I guess you're right. Even if it's not roast demon.

Kool-Don't even start.

Pumar-Isn't it about time we met back up with Zack?

Kool-yeah. He said we would meet in a few days. Let's go back and find him.

[I]The group then grabs their stuff, (the group wouldn't let Charlie take the demon) and set off.[/I]

CF-Bye bye, demon!!:bawl: :bawl: :crying: :crying:

Ash pulls out his sword.

Andrew: It's no good Ash. If you hack away at that thing it'll just regenerate itself.

Ash: I know.

He catches the monster's attention and then he throws his sword up into the air. The monster looks at the sword and keeps following it with his eyes wherever it goes.

Ash: Let rip at that thing!

He draws his pistols and him and Andrew realease a flurry of bullets at the monster. After a while the monster falls over with many holes.

Andrew: Damn Monsters! The take to long to kill, but it's done now so let's see what we can do with it.

He walks over to it and just stares for a moment

Andrew:*thinks* Wow we really filled in this thing.

The holes then begin to close up and the monster opens it's eyes and grabs Andrew

OOC:
Sorry about that hottie!:D I forgot you were with us!
BTW who are all the people in our group? I don't want to make the same mistake again!
IC:
They are passing through some shrubs when suddenly one begins to move. They all take out their weapons and cautiously get close. Just before they attack:

Jessi-Wait! It's no monster!

Kool-Then what is it?

Jessi opens the shrub and a little cute creature comes out. It looks like a mix between a rabbit and a squirrel. As soon as the Squibit (I know, lame name :D !) sees them, it runs away.

CF-What a cute animal!

Asuka-It's nice to know there are more things that monsters in this forest.

[color=crimson][i]Asuka smiles as the creature runs off.[/i]

Asuka: That was a slightly reassuring thing to see. I'm a little bit scared out here....demons and monsters running around...don't even know where we're at ....my school uniform torn to shreds...

[i]She growls under her breath and looks around.[/i]

Asuka: So who are these other people we're supposed to meet up with?

Kool: You'll meet them soon, we're heading that way....[/color]

[I]Zack fell to the ground...they had finnaly defeted the beast...Zack had blinded it...then led it into a pass...Andrew had crushed it with a boulder...ZAck got back to his feet...woke Akira...then they set out to meet kool and her group[/I]

The group continue to walk through the dense forest led by Andrew. He suddenly stops and Zack bumps into him.

Zack: What are you sto...

Andrew: Quiet. There's something in the bushes.

Zack: Not again!

Andrew draws his shotgun and aims it at the bushes. The bushes begin to rustle some more.

Andrew: Stay frosty people.

Suddenly Kool emergeses from the bushes.

The group all sigh

Andrew flips his shotgun round and puts it back under his coat.

Andrew: While we were back there a few days ago I saw what looks like the start of a city while I was taking watch. We should head that way.

Kool: We need rest first, it's getting dark.

Zack: I'll take first watch.

Andrew: First time I've seen some one volunteer for watch since me:D

Zack's watch is boring and uneventful for hours until his hours are up and then Ash volunteers to go up next. He lies next to the fire and looks up at the stars thinking about things he never thought he knew about. As the sun started to come up he decided to go to sleep for an hour or two just to catch up on some well needed sleep

*the group slowly started waking up from their sleep.*

Zack-hey Kool. I forgot to ask you this last night. Did you find anything besides more people?

Kool-*thinks* I don't think so-No wait! We did find something! It was a trail of blood! We found it right before we found you!

Zack-Can you show me where it is?

Kool-yeah! It's right over there! Come on! *Kool shows him the trail of blood.*

Zack-this is wierd. What do you think it came from? Another person? A monster? A demon?

Kool-I don't know. The trail ends here. So that means, whatever it was that was bleeding, had either died and had been eaten by something, had been wounded and stopped the bleeding, or something else that I can't think of.

Andrew: OR IT'S IN THE F**KING TREES ABOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool and Zack look up to see some kind of creature looking back at them. Andrew instantly pulled out his shotgun and began firing. This sent the creature running and woke the others.

Kool: What the hell was that?

Zack: Who can say? certainly not fu.cking me