Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][i]Asuka wakes up in the middle of a forest all alone. She shivers and looks around, gripping herself. She notices that her skirt is ripped up the side and her leg is scratched and bleeding. She groans and stands up, looking around in the darkness.[/i]

Asuka: Ugh...great...where am I?

[i]She stumbles around slowly, her leg being injured and remembers a bright light, a tunnel, and a beckoning voice. She is immediately overcome again and falls down, faiting once more.[/i][/color]
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[I]It was dawn when the small group left camp again. They had forgotten about the mutant that had appeared the night before. They just packed their weapons, and started searching again. It wasn't long before they found another child.[/I]

Kool-what's your name?

Queen Asuka-my name's Asuka. Who are you?

Kool-I'm Kool, this is Charlie, Pumar, and Hajime. I suppose you were summoned here, too?

Asuka-yeah. All I remember is a tunnel and a bright light.

Kool-Same with everyone else. There are more of us, but we sepparated into 2 groups to look for the rest of the kids that were summoned here.
Posted
[I]Zack stares up at the moons[/I]

Zack:....

[I]I wonder what will happen to us...we might all die...oh well at least I have this beutiful view...[/I]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Asuka looks at the whole group of people and withdraws, groaning at the pain in her leg.[/i]

Asuka: I don't know why I'm here....but I just want to pass out...I don't feel so good...I want to go sit over here alone for a little while and catch my breath...

[i]Kool nods to her and she goes and sits on a rock nearby, staring around the dark forest, dazed and confused.[/i][/color]
Posted
OOC:
*sigh* Severe case of Writer's Block...But I'll try my best...

IC:
CF-You know guys, we should get out of the forest...Maybe find a village or more Summoned...
Posted
Zack continues looking at the sky with sere when Andrew appears behind them.

Zack: What's u.....

Andrew: SHHHHHHH *wispers*There's something there *points*in those trees and it's been watchin us for some time.

They all look up into the trees when a creature jumps down.

Andrew: get ready!
Posted
*Kool walks over to Asuka.*

Kool-let me bandage your leg. I read in a few books that if you put dockleaf on it, it'll feel better.

Asuka-wouldn't hurt to try.

*Kool finds some dockleaf easily and binds it to Asuka's leg using long blades of grass.*

Asuka-well, at least it doesn't hurt as much.
Guest redhottie
Posted
;) jessi-(just getting there by a pod)
who's Kool?
Kool-I am.
jessi- i got a message from you and i was just floating around and i went to slep and awoke when my pod hit the ground ... what planet is this ? where am i?
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Asuka looks at Kool. She smiles slightly.[/i]

Asuka: Thanks...it feels a little better already.

Kool: No problem....we need to be sticking together anyway!

Asuka: *smiles*

[i]She looks around and stares at the others for a while, not knowing what to do or think.[/i][/color]
Posted
Kool-From what we know, we're on a planet called Zorga. What planet are you from, Jess? Oh! This is Asuka, Pumar, Hajime, and Charlie, and like you know, I'm Kool.
Posted
Zack:Akira..WAKE UP!!!

Akira:SHHH Zack keep it down!! I need sleep....

[I]Zack' Sighs then turns facing the things that came out of the trees[/I]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Asuka sits there, running her hands along her bandage.[/i]

Asuka: So how many others have came here? Just ourselves? Or are there others? And have you met any kind of trouble?

Kool: Well...there are others, but we split up to look for more people. Yes, we've met lots of trouble.

[i]Asuka goes pale and continues to finger her bandage.[/i][/color]
Posted
OCC:
This may sound like a dumb question, but could someone tell me if I'm correct about the setting?
[I]A dark forest in the morning[/I]
Somehow I can't make out from the posts what is the setting...:huh:

IC:
CF-*Sitting with his back on a rock* Hmm...I wonder what we will have to do...Destroy an evil? Prevent a disaster? Save hostages? Argh! My head hurts! Too much thinking!
Guest redhottie
Posted
jessi-im from planet Anakisop....its mostly just green plants and alot of animals ...its like a tropical rainforest but in the winter its cold and it snows .
whats on this planet? Have you found any :devil: or :demon: or monsters latly
it starts getting colder the winds blow .....a tree falls ..AHHH

kool-Everyone get out the way...a tree is falling





is that good?bad?:lecture:
Posted
The tree was falling, but Charlie was fast asleep, right in it's path.

CF-:sleep:

Kool-Get out!

Asuka-Charlie! Move!

The tree fell on Charlie. The others ran towards the tree to try and rescue him. when they got close, they saw Charlie with only a few small scrathes, and still sleeping.

CF-:sleep:

Kool-He scares me.

CF-*Yawn* Ahh, nothing like a nice rest! Okay, let's get some food!:)
Posted
Andrew: Brace yourself!

The large six armed creature begins to attack. Andrew pulls out his gunblade and hacks at it's arm. As it drops clean off another grows back in it's place.

Zack: Holy sh.it!!

Andrew: We need a new plan of attack.

Andrew puts away his gunblade and takes out his shotgun.

Andrew: let's go!!
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Asuka looks relieved as Charlie is still alive.[/i]

Asuka: How you survived that is beyond me...

CF: eheeheee...so where's the food?

Kool: Here I have some...

[i]She pulls out some fruit and passes it around.[/i]

Kool: Sorry it's not much, I guess we could go kill a demon and roast that?

[i]Asuka pales at that.[/i]

Asuka: I think I'll pass on that....[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Asuka pales even more at that.[/i]

Asuka: You guys, can't we stick to fruits and vegetables? It's much SAFER that way....

[i]She follows Charlie anyway, along with Kool as he kicks a huge demon. He stares at its body, not knowing exactly how to clean it OR how to cook it.[/i][/color]
Posted
*Kool looks at the demon.*

Kool-I suddenly don't want to eat it.

Charlie-Why?

Kool-they might be poisonous.

Charlie-Pleeze. You worry too much--eh? *maggots start crawling throught the body.*

Asuka-Eeew! *turns away.*

Kool-yuck! They decay faster!

Charlie-uh...yeah. We'll stick to fruits and vegetables.

all-*sweatdrop*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...