The Next World RPG [play]

Deedlit

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sere: :dream state:[I]Mommy? Where are you mommy? It's dark and cold here mommy. Someone's chasing me mommy, and I'm scared! Why did you bring me here mommy?! Why did you leave?! Why did you and daddy leave me here?! I don't know how to do anything with my power without you mommy! Mommy, the bad person is chasing me! He chased you too, make him go away! I don't want to be alone! Come back mommy! Come back![/I] :screams and sits up, her hand clamped over her mouth: :uncovers her mouth and starts crying: This wasn't supposed to happen . . . I thought the dreams had stopped, the haunting voices gone . . . but then . . . this comes along and I'm right back at square one . . . again . . .

Sere: :smiles softly up at the fading moons, then looks back down at Zack: I don't know . . . I really don't know . . . you said one voice . . . :curls up and puts her arms around her knees: Why only one voice . . ? And why you . . ? Why were [I]we[/I] called? What is our purpose . . ? :looks up again at the brightening sky:

Zack:...same things I have been thinking...

[I]Zack leans against the tree trunk[/I]

Zack:I know it is to defend something...and I only heard one voice...maybe there were more...

[I]Zack watches the moon sink into the horizon completely[/I]

Zack:if that is anytimer...sun will be up soon...or it could be down for a lot longer...

OOC:
Hey, this RPG is moving along quite nicely:) ...Can someone meet Charlie? He's getting tired of being lost...

IC:
CF-*Walking aimlessly (sp?)* This is boring...I don't even know where to go...I wonder if there are even people in this world...*sigh* I bet Artoni's very angry right now...

*Kool and the others had decided to start looking for the other kids that were summoned here.*

Kool-Hey Zack! We're going to find everyone before we do battle with them! We're leaving at dawn, so be ready!

Zack-alright! I'm coming!

[I]at dawn...[/I]

Kool-OK. Is everyone here? *notices Sere.* Zack. Who's she?

Zack-this is Sere. Sere, this is Kool, Pumar, Andrew, and Ash. Guys, this is Sere. She's one of the people who was summoned here.

Sere-Do you know where we are?

Kool-well, when we were underground, a demon said that we are in Zorga.

Sere-why are we here?

Kool-I'm not quite sure but I think it's to stop some evil wizard named Lord Rysorb. Or at least, that's what the demon said. Now let's go find the others!

[I]It was around noon when they stopped traveling to rest and eat. Everyone went looking for edible plants and berries.[/I]

Pumar-Hey! I found someone! OVer here! *everyone rushed over to Pumar. There they found another kid.*

Zack-Where you summoned here too?

???-I think so. Who are ya'll?

Kool-I'm Kool, the one who found you is Pumar, this is Zack, Sere, Andrew, and Ash. What about you?

???-I'm Charlie. What's going on here? *they explain all that they know.*

Charlie-So that's it, huh? When are we gonna stop this Lord Rysorb?

Zack-As soon as we find everyone. Or at least everyone we can find.

[i] Pumar sees Sere [/i]

Pumar: Hello, my name is Pumar.

Sere: Hi, im Sere.

Pumar: Im guessing you were send here too?

Sere: Yes...

Pumar: Well thats cool, same with everyone else.

OMG IT TOOK ME OVER 10 MINUTES JUST THE LOAD THIS PAGE!!!!! I'd better make this a good post then...:rolleyes:

---

[COLOR=red]Hajime woke up to find himself lying in a forest with a couple of 2 headed spiders just about to rip him to pieces![/COLOR]

Hajime: Well...I don't that YOU will give me any clue as to who I REALLY am!

[COLOR=red]He jumped back, then took out his sword and sliced and diced one of them, then as the other one came for him, he kicked around 10ft away then ran towards it and slashed it into tiny little pieces.[/COLOR]

Hajime: Now let's see...Where to go now?

[COLOR=red]Spins his sword around his head, then throws it to the ground while it's spinning. It lands pointing to Hajimes left, so he picks it up and starts walking.[/COLOR]

Hajime: I don't know WHERE I'd be without this baby!

[COLOR=red]Continues walking, and hears voices![/COLOR]

Hajime: ???

---

Um...I dunno which group to go with, so someone else can find me! :D

Grrr. I type too slow. *edits*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I]After the group had seperated (again) to find the other children, Charlie, Forte, and Kool had very little problems. They had been traveling for a few days heading east looking for anything that might be a clue as to where the other kids might be. Everyday at dawn, they would wake up, eat breakfast from whatever they could find, and set off again. At noon, they would rest and eat lunch, then set off again. At night, they would make camp, eat dinner, and go to sleep taking shifts for watch. Pumar heard something in the woods.[/I]

Pumar-someone's coming.

Kool-who?

Pumar-I dunno. *shouts*Come on out! *Hajime comes walking out of the forest.*

Charlie-it's another kid who was summoned.

Pumar-well that's one less we have to find. What's your name?

Hajime-I'm Hajime.

Kool-I'm Kool, this is Pumar, and this is Charlie.

Hajime-hi. Why are we here? *Kool, Pumar, and Charlie explain all that they know.*

Hajime-well, at least I know a little more.

Kool-Pumar? I have a few questions. How will we know when we've found all of them? How will we know if we passed one by and kept on traveling?

Charlie-She's right. How will we know?

Pumar-I don't think there's any way of telling or knowing. We just have to find all that we can.

Kool-If we do find them, how are we supposed to get home?

Pumar-I dunno. If we were "summoned," there's gotta be a reason. Let's just keep looking, then we will meet up with Zack and ask him how his search went.

Kool-K. *yawn* I think it's time we rest. I'll take first watch.

Pumar/Charlie/Hajime-Ok. *they go to sleep. :sleep: )

[I]At midnight...
It was about time that Kool should end her watch and go to sleep when she heard some noices coming from the bushes and was getting closer. Kool ran to wake everyone up. [/I]

Kool-*whispers*Pumar! Charlie! Hajime! Something's coming! *they became alert and looked in the direction the sound was coming from.*

Hajime-Is it one of the other kids?

Kool-I don't think so. Wait! I can see it's shape! It's WAY too big to be one of the kids!

Pumar-so is it a monster?

Charlie-It might be.

*everyone takes their weapons out. The thing bursts out from the bushes. It was a mutant that was 10 feet tall, blue and red skin, and carrying a huge club.*

Mutant-my master said to destroy you! Must destroy! Destroy you! *he swings his mace at them.*

Charlie-Look out!! *they all scatter.*

Kool-It's too dark! We can hardly see him!

Pumar-Just look at his shape and the shape of that club! Scatter!!!!!! *they barely dodge the club as it came crashing down.*

Kool-Get him now!! *they run forward and start slashing his hand with their weapons. He drops his club and craddles his bleeding hand.*

Mutant-Now you pay! Squish you like bugs! *He slams his hand down on the ground. The trio again start slashing at it only this time, cutting it off completely.*

Mutant-Argh! You hurt hand! I going to my Master! He take care of you! *he runs off into the forest knocking trees down as he ran.*

Kool-Is everyone alright?

Pumar-I'm fine. How bout you Charlie?

Charlie-I'm fine. You Hajime?

Hajime-Same here. What 'bout you, Kool?

Kool-I'm fine too. *she wipes her blade on the grass.* I knew things weren't going to be as easy as we thought. We better keep moving in case he come's back. We'll camp somewhere else.

Pumar/Charlie/Hajime-good idea. *they walk away from their camping spot and camp somewhere else away from it. They then go to sleep again.*

[I]Zack was awake starting at the moon like ussual waiting for his watch to be over...though he hardly slept nowadays...when he heard a noise[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack unsheathed his daggers and hid in some pushes...when he saw something that looked human stumble foward...as if it were wounded. Zack stands up and sneakss up behind it and puts his knife to it's thraot[/I]

Zack:Who/What are you?...

Akira:a human...I mean no harm...and am wounded...

[I]Zack lpulls his dagger away from Akira's neck. He gets a good look at the boys face and feels a mild surprise of schock[/I]

Zack:I feel...as if I have seen you before...

Akira:...me too...

Zack/Akira:The Tunnel!!

Zack:so you were in the tunnel also?...summoned?

Akira:I think so...as to why I don't know...

Zack:didn't you hear?...

Akira:no...I didn't hear anything but the others...

[I]Zack was not surprised at this...out of the others he had met so far none of them had heard the voice...or voices...that he and Sere had...[/I]

Zack:go on to our camp...it is right over there hidden in the bush...I am on watch so tell the next person to come join me...it will be the only girl...

Akira:...ok

[I]Akira walks into the bush and a second later Sere walks out[/I]

Zack:hey...

Sere:so we finnally found someone....

Zack:yeah...and hew is like the others...seems we are the only ones who heard it...or them...

Sere:...sometimes I wonder if the others think we are crazy...

Zack:...mmms I doubt it...something brought us here...so why shouldn't we have heard it's command?...

Sere:good point...but the others didn't...

Zack:I wonder why...maybe it's power was weakining...

Sere:maybe...well I will take watch...

Zack:I will also be staying up...

Sere:still can't sleep?

Zack:nope...and neither can you...

[I]Zack lays down on his back and looks up at the moon as Sere becomes alert for sounds...[/I]