Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Forget it. How about I just claim Boo's picture. :3

[b]EDIT:[/b] Done! Click [url=http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2637/derkz6.jpg]here[/url].

My character can be found [url=http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1981/ralphienq7.jpg]here[/url]. His name is Ralphie the Demented Bird-Guy. Basically he's an adult retard whom thinks he is a bird. Basically you can change a everything, just make sure to make him look like an idiot, he has to have strapon beaks/wings and the one thick thing of hair on his head.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]My character can be found [url=http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1981/ralphienq7.jpg]here[/url]. His name is Ralphie the Demented Bird-Guy. Basically he's an adult retard whom thinks he is a bird. Basically you can change a everything, just make sure to make him look like an idiot, he has to have strapon beaks/wings and the one thick thing of hair on his head.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]I am claiming Ralphie. Catch ya on the proverbial side of flip.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25791&stc=1[/img]

Uh...I don't really have any more characters on the computer, so you get my Illustration Friday [b]Running Guy[/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25790&stc=1[/img]

Be creative? [/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
i claim it then, emily-chan, utill u figure it out. any help PM me.

hello, everybody.

here goes my entry, even though i dont know if i was creative enough

and the school girl is my character
Posted
[QUOTE=han ki-tae]i claim it then, emily-chan, utill u figure it out. any help PM me.

hello, everybody.

here goes my entry, even though i dont know if i was creative enough

and the school girl is my character[/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]That's awesome, han ki-tae. I love the caricature look you did.

(By "be creative" I just meant that I didn't really give anyone a lot to work with, just an extreme closeup of a face.)[/size][/color]
Posted
I claim han ki-tae's school girl! (I didn't see that you claimed it, Sara)

and here's my character, Hatsuharu. His shirt is normally black, with a white strip along the collar, but you can draw him in any clothes you want. He's kind of a moody, angsty guy.

EDIT: DONE! You can see it below.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Erm... Well this looks really cool, and I don't want this thread to die out... So, if it's okay Dragon Warrior, I'll claim han ki-tae's picture. It's just that it's been way over 24 hrs, and you still haven't put up a picture. So (I really hope you don't mind), I'll claim that picture. I'll put up my entry soon.

[B]Claimed[/B]

Here it is! Hope you like it. You can draw my character if you like. :D
Posted
hey. iloved it, because that character of mine was inspired on the character of a korean soup opera "Forgive me, I love you" and she is just like that on one of the first scenes of the series. Loved it.


And if nobody does claim your pic up to tomorrow I definitelly will. Just leaving this as a warning. If you wanna claim it CLAIM IT NOW hehehehhehehe. see yall.

EDIT:

all set!!!!

not quite done but here it is. and right next to it my character.... grteasy hair latino guy, not a single worry in the world. and of course, he works at a cafe shop
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hmmm... Well, since nobody else seems to be doing so, I'll give your latino dude a shot.

[B]Claimed[/B]

By the way, I loved your version of my pic, han ki-tae! :D Very nice.

(EDIT: My pictures are posted in my next post.)
Posted
[color=#b0000b][size=1]tachiKC, right now medafunk is drawing a character. When she is done, she will post her drawing, and one of her own characters.

The first person to claim medafunk's new character gets to draw it and post their own original character.[/size][/color]
Posted
Here it is! My version of han ki-tae's picture on the left, my own character on the right. Tee hee, I kinda took the idea of him working at a cafe and rolled with it. :D
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Heres yours Medafunk. My scanner stopped working so I dont have mine, but Ill hopefully have it up later once I fix it.

Im not very good with hair, which could use some work, but otherwise I like how it came out.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=DimGray]Shotgun!

I shall respond shortly...

[size=2][color=Black][b]--EDIT--[/b][/color]

[size=1]I'm afraid I'm going to be able to post a drawing this time, so someone else can have this one.

Very sorry.[/size]
[/size]
[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
It's been a while since I've posted anything at all. Here goes my entry. I loved the way he looked. So thoughtfull at the same time seeming not to care about a thing. Sad eyes, with no emotion. HEHEHE. Paradox guy I would call him.

The second drawing is my character. No name - just a sketch i guess. Feel free to draw her as you please.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ok, it has been a couple of days now, so I'll claim Han Ki-tae's character. I hope that I get it done in time... -^^-

__________________________________________

[QUOTE=han ki-tae]It's been a while since I've posted anything at all. Here goes my entry. I loved the way he looked. So thoughtfull at the same time seeming not to care about a thing. Sad eyes, with no emotion. HEHEHE. Paradox guy I would call him.

The second drawing is my character. No name - just a sketch i guess. Feel free to draw her as you please.[/QUOTE]Alright, I think that I did well. Yes, it is a bad picture of the drawing because I'm instaling my scanner as we speak. I'll edit in a better version as soon as I can.

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47871822/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47871822/[/url]

Alright, My original's name is Mene. Her only specific charastics are her pink curly hair and her bright green eyes. -^^- Have at her:

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46717676/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46717676/[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...