Rikku [I](Sandy)[/I]
Rianna [I](Frankie)[/I]
Paine [I](Ecstasy)[/I]
Axel [I](PWNED)[/I]
Gippal [I](Keyblade Wielder)[/I]
Zelex [I](Venge)[/I]
Jyulan Guado [I](Dodeca)[/I]
[/FONT][/CENTER]

Welcome to the "menu" of this RPG. Here you can get answers to your questions, store your character's data and view your party member's statistics.

The game itself is about to start in the Adventure Square, but I decided to create this first. What I want you to do first is to transfer information about your character's weapon, abilities and overdrive from the Inn thread to here. Just follow my example, and remember to edit whenever the information changes (your character level ups, gets access to a new ability or attains a new weapon).

Here's mine:

[COLOR=DarkOrange][U]Name:[/U] [B]Rikku[/B]
[U]Level:[/U] [B]8[/B]
[U]Weapon:[/U] [B]Wishing Star[/B], a projectile weapon that is shot from a gauntlet, especially effective against machines
[U]Ability:[/U] [B]Gigi Jr.[/B] ? she ushers her pet monkey to cause havoc upon enemies
[INDENT]Level 1: [B]Mug![/B] ? Gigi Jr. steals an item from an enemy causing some damage
[I]Level 10: Liquid Trick ? Gigi Jr. pees on an enemy causing water damage
Level 20: Gouge! ? Gigi Jr. blinds an enemy causing some damage
Level 30: Frozen Bite ? Gigi Jr. bites an enemy causing ice damage
Level 40: Gag! ? Gigi Jr. silences an enemy causing some damage
Level 50: Sparkling Claws ? Gigi Jr. scratches an enemy causing thunder damage
Level 60: Infect! ? Gigi Jr. poisons an enemy causing some damage
Level 70: Fiery Tail ? Gigi Jr. attacks with his blazing tail causing fire damage
Level 80: Swarm! ? Gigi Jr. calls his relatives to attack all enemies
Level 90: Hanuman ? Gigi Jr. transforms into a monkey god to cause holy damage[/I][/INDENT]
[U]Overdrive:[/U] [B]Deus Ex Machina[/B] ? Rikku summons a mighty machina vehicle to ride on and blasts all enemies with laser beams[/COLOR]

Now just do the same.

[color=darkorchid][font=Century]Name: [b]Rianna or "Ria"[/b]
Level[b]:[/b] [color=indigo][b]3[/b][/color][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][font=Century]Weapon:[b] Elemental Blades[/b], a long blade for each hand that has been made to be useful even against flans and elementals.They wont cause MUCH damage to these creatures but it will cause more than usual due to their Multi-Elemental build. Her right hand blade contains Fire and Lightning, and her Left contains Ice and Water. The way she holds the blade determins what element it is switched to.[/font][/color][color=darkorchid][font=Century]

[/font][/color][font=Century][color=darkorchid][b]Abilities:[/b]

[b][color=indigo]1: Dagger Throw-[/color][/b] She grabs one of her daggers by the blade and hurls it at her target.
[b]10: Blazing Blades-[/b] Holding both blades carefully they burst into flame and she throws one and follows quickly with the second. Much Like dagger throw except with two blades and the Fire Element
[b]20: Cold Steel-[/b] Her blades power up with the power of ice. She rushes up to her target and slashes them four times quickly causing Ice damage.
[b]30: Thunder Slash-[/b] Slashes multiple enemies with her electrified blades. (sorta like Tidus's OD slice n dice)
[b]40: Tears of Pain-[/b] Four blades with water power rain down upon the enemies. This happens twice. (4 blades rain down hard then go back and fall again)
[b]50: Angry Slashing-[/b] No elemental power with this one. Only pure anger. She gets very angry and stabs, slashed, and punches her enemies.
[b]60: Liquid Lightning-[/b] One blade takes on the water element and she hurls it at the opponent wetting them down, the second blade takes on thunder element and contacts the target next causing painful electrical damage
[b]70: High Flash Kick- [/b]Instead of using her blades she drops them into the dirt or ground and dashes at a target. She quickly spins around and kicks them in the head. (Slightly ineffective against SHORT enemies such as the tonberry, or ones that are flying to high such as the Zuu, that is unless you damage it enough to make it fall to the ground)
[b]80: Thundaga Jabs- [/b]Again instead of her blades she sets them down. This time her purple leather gloves electrify (she feels nothing) and she punches her target several times, quite hard.
[b]90: Dance Of The Blades-[/b] Summons two more blades to accompany her already existing two and all four take on the highest level of elemental powers (for example firaga and all the others at that level). She does a little dance before sending all four at her enemies. Causes large damage to ALL enemies.

[color=indigo][b]Overdrive:[/b]Dragon Fang Explosion-[/color] First she targets the middle opponent and stabs then with her blades. She leaps back (blades still in person or fiend) and the blades burst into flames followed by an explosion that blasts not only the middle opponent but the others as well. The blades will then return to her like boomerangs.[/color][/font]

[font=Century][color=#9932cc]----[/color][/font]
[font=Century][color=#9932cc]the color changes from this purple to [color=indigo]this color when its new, like when she levels up the new number will be this color. I might even put a (*) next to it to let people know its recently updated, i dont know. Either way, i hope i did this right...[/color][/color][/font]

[font=Arial][color=Red][size=1][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] Zelex
[u]Level:[/u] 1
[u]Weapon:[/u] [/size][/color][/font][font=Arial][color=Red][size=1]He weilds two weapons; Gletscher-Säbel, a mythril katana blessed with the power of ice. His other weapon is a mythril long sword blessed with the power of lightning, which he favorably calls Blitz-Klinge. He has them on each hip, weilding them with the opposing hand.

[/size][/color][/font][font=Arial][color=Red][size=1][size=1][u]Ability[/u][/size]
[size=1][size=1]*Lv. 1: Heftiger Schlag*[/size] - A basic shoulder ram, doing major damage and has a 55% chance of paralization.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 10 : Platzen Rand - Using his two blades, he smashes them into the ground, causing a stream of ice spikes and lightning to snake towards an enemy, causing area damage.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 20 : Eis Stücke - Freezing one enemy with his katana, Zelex shatters their body with a devestating blow. Immune to bosses and uses lots of energy.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 30 : Energieschuss - Focusing the electricity in Blitz-Klinge, Zelex fires a powerful shot of lightning at the enemy.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 40 : Heilen Sie - A basic 'Cure' spell, but has an area effect.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 50 : Omni Hieb - Using his speed, Zelex will strike the enemy a total of 7 times, the seventh strike ending with a clash of lightning and ice area damage.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 60 : Königliches Eis - A fourth level Blizzard spell, but with area damage.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 70 : Königlicher Blitz - A fourth level Thunder Spell, but with area damage.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 80 : Schützen Sie - Casts Protect and Shell on all allies.[/size]
[size=1]Lv. 90 : Schneller Schlag - Donning the katana only, Zelex will get in a stance and quickly strike the enemy. 30% chance half damage, 30% chance normal damage, 30% chance critical damage, 10% chance instant death.[/size]

[size=1]*Overdrive: Wut Ausbruch* - Becoming enraged, Zelex will go on a barrage of strikes on the enemies, eventually ending with a area damaging eruption.

[color=Black]The asterisks mean he has access to them. Oh yeah, do we just repost our stats? Or do we edit our post?[/color]
[/size][/size][/color][/font]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I'm assuming we'd just update them...saves the thread from getting cluttered and confusing...

Here's mine!

[b]Name:[/b] Paine

[b]Level:[/b] 5

[b]Weapon:[/b] Caos Timer - A gun with a large hanging pendant, heightening Paine's elemental and alchemy stats. Used as both an offensive and a defensive weapon. Ruling the elements of wind and gravity, this weapon is slightly more effective against any flying enemy.

[b]Ability:[/b] Elemental Alchemy - Paine uses her Caos Timer to usher different healing, elemental, and non-elemental alchemy attacks.

Level 1: [b]Mix - Paine uses her Alchemy to produce a random object[/b]
Level 10: Chemist - Doubles the potency of recovery items
Level 20: Demi - Reduces the HP of one enemy by 1/4
Level 30: Aero - Draws a protective barrier of wind around team, cutting damage by enemies in half
Level 40: Elementalist - Doubles the potency of elemental items
Level 50: Regen - Automatically casts Regen to any character when their HP gets low
Level 60: Physicist - Doubles the potency of non-elemental items
Level 70: Ribbon - Guards against all status ailments
Level 80: Black Hole - Huge non-elemental damage to single enemy
Level 90: White Hole - Major non-elemental damage to all enemies

[b]Overdrive:[/b] [u]End in Pain[/u] - Taking her pendant off the gun, she twirls it above her head until it becomes nothing more than a blurr. The spinning effect creates a deadly vortex. This has five possible outcomes, depending on the current battle. First, against a single enemy, the vortex automatically KO's the enemy. Second, against a group of enemies, it acts like malestrome, taking half of each enemies total health, reducing HP to a max. of 1. Thirdly, if facing a "boss," this attack reduces the enemy's HP by one quarter of their remaining HP. In each of the three events, the vortex also aids by completely healing the team, in both HP and any status effects. Last, if luck isn't on Paine's side, the vortex fails, and it reduces the entire team's HP in half. In addition, it completely cures the enemy team. It's like a roulette of sorts, but the fourth possibility has only a slight chance of occurence. (approx. one in nine)

[b]Mix Items: [/b]

[u]Mega-Potion[/u] - Fully restores all party members.
[u]Metra Magic[/u] - Does non-elemental damage to all enemies.
[u]Great Wall[/u] - Casts a magical barrier protecting party from both magical and physical attacks for a short time.
[u]Krysta[/u] - Magics ice to freeze one enemy, resulting in automatic KO.
[u]Brimstone[/u] - Firy rocks spurt from the ground, burning both enemies and party, although the damage to party is minimal.
[u]Rolling Thunder[/u] - Summons lightning, dealing thunder damage to all enemies.
[u]Dark Rain[/u] - Mixed items result in a rain storm, dealing Water damage and blinding enemies.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Juylan
[B]Level:[/B] [I]2[/I]
[B]Weapon:[/B] [I]Iron Viper[/I] - A basic one-handed sword with a serpent motif engraved onto one side of the blade and continuing [if hidden] onto the hilt. The hilt has been wrapped tightly in faded blue fabric to give better grip on the sword.
The blade has been treated with countless toxins, giving it a permanent, if unreliable, ability to poison its 'victims', and is most effective against unarmored fiends.

[B]Ability:[/B]
[B]![/B] [I]Lvl 1: Viper Rush:[/I] A quick attack that deals less damage than usual, but carries a better chance of inflicting Poison and can be followed up more quickly than a standard attack.
[B][COLOR=Silver]![/B] [I]Lvl 10: Armour Break:[/I] Juylan strikes the enemy, potentially lowering their defence.
[B]![/B] [I]Lvl 20: Sleep Attack:[/I] Juylan treats his blade with a potent tranquiliser and attacks, putting the target into a state of Sleep if successful.
[B]![/B] [I]Lvl 30: Mental Break:[/I] Juylan strikes the enemy, potentially lowering magic defence.
[b]![/b] [I]Lvl 40: Nulblade:[/I] An attack that removes any positive status inflictions from an opponent, and has a slight chance of reducing the target's attack power.
[b]![/b] [I]Lvl 50: Full Break:[/I] Mid-power attack that can lower strength, defence, magic power, and magic defence in a single hit.
[b]![/b] [I]Lvl 60: Triple Foul:[/I] Juylan strikes the enemy viciously, dealing reasonable damage and inflicting Darkness, Silence and Poison for three turns.
[b]![/b] [I]Lvl 70: Twisted Lullaby:[/I] A dangerous attack that gives a 100% chance of putting a non-immune target to sleep for 2-3 turns, and a 50% chance of inflicting Death. Does not cause any damage by itself.
[b]![/b] [I]Lvl 80: Hyper Break:[/I] Juylan throws a vial of toxic gas into the centre of the enemy group, inflicting considerable [magic] damage and Full Break status on any targets vulnerable to it.
[b]![/b] [I]Lvl 90: Mad Viper:[/I] Juylan drinks one of his special 'brews', raising his base attack power while generating the effects of Protect, Haste and Berserk - granting increased strength, speed and defence, but causing Juylan to lose control of his actions for several minutes.[/COLOR]
[B]
! Overdrive:[/B] [I]Recompense:[/I] Juylan shatters a vial on the ground, which acts as a smoke-bomb of sorts. He rushes forward under the cover of the smoke, and attacks the enemies at random with 7-10 strong attacks, each causing a flash inside the cloud. He then jumps up and back, bursting out of the smoke cloud, and hurls a cluster of vials which break up the smoke cloud and damage the enemy with a toxic spray. At the end of the attack, each enemy has a 50% chance of being inflicted with a random status condition.
[CENTER]
* * *[/CENTER]

Hopefully, I don't have to explain which of the above aren't available. : P[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B]Name:[/B] Gippal

[B]Level:[/B] 1

[B]Weapon:[/B] [B]Blue Thunder[/B]- A huge heavy- blade sword that glows a bright blue whenever Gippal is angered. [B]Electrocity[/B]- A big machina gun that allows him to shoot anything he wants.

[B]Ability:[/B] Whenever he wills it to, Gippal can combine his two weapons together to assemble a firey-blue gun-blade.

[I][B]Level 1: Spitshot[/B] [/I] - Whilst aiming carefully, Gippal can shoot five shots without missing.
Level 10: Electrokinetic Wave- Summoning a Thunder spell, Gippal shoots a huge wave of electricity, making it able to stun opposing teams.
Level 20: Rolling Thunder- Using his sword, Gippal runs towards the enemy, unleashing different slashing attacks and fighting techniques, finishing it off with him pointing his blade and releasing electricity.
Level 30: Holy Machina- Gippal quickly builds a machina with spare parts that can cure a medium amount of HP to weak team members.
Level 40: Crazy Roulette- Using different bullets from his pack, Gippal randomly puts them in his gun and shoots them.
Level 50: Sandstorm- Gippal violently spins his blade around, creating a huge sandstorm and placing it towards the opposing side.
Level 60: Firaga Bomb- Gippal casts six Firaga spells all in one, not depeleting a lot of his MP.
Level 70: Heavenly Grail- Using half of his MP, Gippal and deplete any status alignments a character has and make his team invincible for three whole turns.
Level 80: Lucky Strike- If his luck is on the good side, Gippal can automatically KO an enemy with one strike of his blade.
Level 90: Destruction- Using both his gun and blade, Gippal can cause a great amount of damage to the enemy by shooting different bullets and different blade attacks.

Overdrive: Justice is Served- Gippal combines his gun and blade to make a weapon called Omega. Then, he rapidly shoots and slashes for thirty seconds straight. Then, he gets closer to the enemy and does a few more slashes; to finish, he jumps up and summons a huge blue energy ball and throws it at the enemy.

(The words that are bold and italic means those are his abilities he can use so far... dur.. :P)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]New rule:[/B] boss battles in this game should be somehow related to the events, and be much more difficult than normal battles. As a reward, all characters participating in the battle will gain [B]3 levels[/B] instead of one. See my second post to the game thread for an example.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I changed the Auto-Regen to include [b]any[/b] character, but I didn't change the two "hole" magic. I thought about it, and it didn't really fit what I wanted it to as Paine's new abilities, so I'm keeping them the way they are. I know that origionally, they do gravity/holy magic, but the non-elemental seems to work out better...in my oppinion, anyways. If you really want me to change them, though...I guess I shall just have to, eh?

Also, one last thing...I changed her weapon a bit. Hope that's okay! For full details, check out my finished sign-up!

~Ex[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ecstasy][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I changed the Auto-Regen to include [b]any[/b] character, but I didn't change the two "hole" magic. I thought about it, and it didn't really fit what I wanted it to as Paine's new abilities, so I'm keeping them the way they are. I know that origionally, they do gravity/holy magic, but the non-elemental seems to work out better...in my oppinion, anyways. If you really want me to change them, though...I guess I shall just have to, eh?

Also, one last thing...I changed her weapon a bit. Hope that's okay! For full details, check out my finished sign-up!

~Ex[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

It's okay that you keep the last two abilities as they were, but [I]please[/I] change Auto-Regen to the spell Regen, because there's no point in calculating HP in this type of game. And if you excuse me for turning into a fan-wanker, automatic abilities [I]cannot[/I] affect whole parties in any game. You should also add more possible outcomes to the Mix-ability, because now it seems too simple and overpowered for Level 1 ability (it felt absurd to me that I had to make Bomb Fragment and a Potion mix up to become Great Wall because of the lack of options, honestly).

Sorry for pin-pointing your abilities this closely, I just feel that there isn't a proper healer in our party of seven, and since Paine is the closest we have to one, she should lean more towards it. Take it as caring for you! ;D

And I hope you don't mind me playing around with your character in the game thread, I just love Paine's attitude! Feel free to jump in at any time.

[QUOTE=Sandy]It's okay that you keep the last two abilities as they were, but [I]please[/I] change Auto-Regen to the spell Regen, because there's no point in calculating HP in this type of game. And if you excuse me for turning into a fan-wanker, automatic abilities [I]cannot[/I] affect whole parties in any game. You should also add more possible outcomes to the Mix-ability, because now it seems too simple and overpowered for Level 1 ability (it felt absurd to me that I had to make Bomb Fragment and a Potion mix up to become Great Wall because of the lack of options, honestly).

Sorry for pin-pointing your abilities this closely, I just feel that there isn't a proper healer in our party of seven, and since Paine is the closest we have to one, she should lean more towards it. Take it as caring for you! ;D

And I hope you don't mind me playing around with your character in the game thread, I just love Paine's attitude! Feel free to jump in at any time.[/QUOTE]

Heh...no worries, Sandy. As a FF-freak myself, it was hard trying to "limit" the abilities...and until I finish, I won't post, f.y.i.

Anyways, I'll change the Mix abilities, but put the outcomes in a different area, so it doesn't get crowded...still in the same post, though. I'll take your advice, change what you want changed, and have Paine the "not-so-typical" healer-type of our group!

Any other beefs, feel free to PM me.

~Ex

[SIZE=1]Name: Axel
Level= 1

Weapon:

Storm, A Flintlock invented by himself. It fires balls of iron at high velocties and has been improved to be able to fire more balls quicker.

He also carries another Flintlock nicknamed Thrash but it is experimental so he avoids using it.
[URL=http://www.cr.nps.gov/museum/exhibits/revwar/image_gal/vafoimg/web_exhibit/VAFO5281_2dragoonpistols_exb.jpg]For both, Click here[/URL]

Ability: Axel uses a combination of his gun, explosives and Machina when using abilites to attack.

Level 1: Sharpshoot- Axel aims carefully and fires, having more chance of getting a fatal hit.
Level 10: Scorched Earth- Axel throws a flame explosive.
Level 20: Desperado- Axel leaps into the air and begins firing shots wildly.
Level 30: Assault ? Axel throws a small Machina which then attacks the opponent(s).
Level 40: Havoc- Axel fires a volley of explosive shots.
Level 50: Cave In! - Axel hurls one of his many handmade explosives onto the ground and causes a massive split in the ground.
Level 60: Mortar- Axel sets up a trio of small Machina that run at the enemies and explode.
Level 70: Flare- Axel hurls a massivly upgraded Flame Explosive.
Level 80: Al Bhed Storm- Axel throws about a dozen or so Grenades of various elements at the enemies.
Level 90: Fire at Will- Axel summons a giant Machina and orders it to fire at will.

Overdrive: Blitzkrieg- Axel draws a second guns and fires rapidly at the enemies. He then throws a pair of Flame Explosives to finish.[/SIZE]

Good, so now everybody have got their profiles up properly. Just remember to update them as the game progresses!

What I want to do next is to ask your opinions about what's going to happen in the game later on?

Now Rikku, Paine, Zelex and soon Gippal are united. As things are cleared up, they will head to Djose, where the New Home is being built.

Ria is in Bikanel Island (remember that it is ruled by Nhadala, leader of "Sanubites" aka the Diggers).

Jyulan is in Moonflow, heading towards Djose, where Axel apparently is.

I suggest that after some exposition and events in Djose/New Home, the party heads to Bikanel Island to persuade Nhadala and her people to join the reunited Al Bheds, at which point Rianna joins the rest of the gang, and then something BIG happens. What it is, remains to be seen...

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Alright...Paine's Mix options are finished. I followed Sandy's advice, and finally finished them. When incorporating them into the story, use common sense when deciding which one to use. For example, mixing a water gem with just about any other item will result in [b]Dark Rain[/b], while mixing it with another elemental object, such as a fire shard, will result in [b]Metra Magic[/b].

So, basically, elemental + elemental = Metra Magic, elemental + non-elemental = elemental baised on the type of elemental, non-elemental + curative = Great Wall, curative + curative = Mega-Potion.

I think that's it on that note.

On the storyline, I think that once we get to Bikanel Island, after Djose and New Home, we should totally have a "big thing" happen. I'm not 100% sure what said "big thing" will be, but I have a few ideas...I'll PM them to Sandy, and see what he thinks.

~Ex[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I would just like to add a little update now. You can go to bikenel but it wont get you Rianna. I kinda sorta got impatient (my very bad habit) and i ended up moving rianna via small airship to the DJOSE side of the moonflow...

EDIT: I have deleted that post.... never mind, Rianna is still at the Oasis. :) come get me peoples :)

• 2 weeks later...