OtakuBoards

On the run from a teacher!

Fall

my science teacher is cool! he keeps dissing this group of rugby players in my class, hah its fuuuuny what he says:laugh: .
My computer teacher is the coolest too, he lets us play quake 3 arena and all those good games. One time i was playing q 1 in graphics, my back to the door, and evryone in the game i was playing logged off, but i kept playing. I turned around to ask sum1 what was going on, and i was facing the junior school supervisor!!! ack! i almost died :laugh: he asked me to follow him outside, everyone in the class was just looking at me, soon as we were out of the class he says:
"Was that game wolfenstein?"

me: er no sir, its quake 1

teacher: ah yes, i play that game on my office laptop during interviews!

i tell ya, if i could fall over anime style. .

Well, the worst trouble I got, was this year, when a bunch of guys jumped me outside of school during lunch(we're allowed to eat outside when it's nice), tried to knife me cause I snitched on a loser, 12 of them against one. My principle was really cool, and since I didn't do anything to really cause it besides doin somethin good, I was let off the hook, but man, I sent all 12 of them to the hospital, now I'm on the run from my P.E. Teacher cause she wants me to teach her some moves! In my P.E. class, we have some hell students who dun listen, one of them even tried to jump and rape her before(god knows who would want to rape a 50 year old women), idoits did it when one of the security officers were passin by. i dun want to stay after school and teach someone how to defend themselves! Hell, i'd rather give her a shotgun and say "Learn to aim!", thats my style of defense if i can get a hold of it!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]May you can can teach me some move too akito :D

You have some mean classmate, and who ever trying to rape a 50 years old teacher must be insane. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ur correct! Worst move of his life! He can't come to school in the state of VA! And his new nic is teacher's lover!

:nope: nope. Not me. My life is so average it makes me sick! I want something unusual to happen!!!:crying:

The worst trouble I got in was a fight at school with this girl who had been pressing my buttons the whole day. (she kept pressing the wrong one) but i didn't hit back cause all the teachers were around. durring PE in the girls' locker room, she thought we would settle it then and there. (And I didn't do anything to her in the first place!! Little did she know that I love to fight and that I could take her down any day.) So I punched and kicked her til the teacher came in. We both got Saturday school. :rolleyes:

[B]WARNING TO ALL![/B] Don't mess w/me.:flaming: :devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]:nope: nope. Not me. My life is so average it makes me sick! I want something unusual to happen!!!:crying:

The worst trouble I got in was a fight at school with this girl who had been pressing my buttons the whole day. (she kept pressing the wrong one) but i didn't hit back cause all the teachers were around. durring PE in the girls' locker room, she thought we would settle it then and there. (And I didn't do anything to her in the first place!! Little did she know that I love to fight and that I could take her down any day.) So I punched and kicked her til the teacher came in. We both got Saturday school. :rolleyes:

[B]WARNING TO ALL![/B] Don't mess w/me.:flaming: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok,no offense but,you want us not mess with you cuz you beat up a girl?Never mind,forget it...

Heres sumthin cool,but We never got in trouble for it...

Okay,we were bored,and there were a few days left for the Exams.Some Jack@$$ started throwing a water bottle around,and soon the whole class was grabin' for the bottle...heres the cool part,I opened the cap so it would spill a little water:devil:.then a friend of mine opened the cap completly and started spraying the whole class!Okay thats pretty unbelivable right?I mean,what teacher would let a class do this?
A teacher thats out of the class!!!She got a telephone call or sumthing the devil!!ok so some other teacher comes in and starts
to sit down,but notices the water:
Teacher: :angry2: Who did this!!!!!!
Us::angel::huh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: Funny funny funny! :p

Let's see...Once when I was in my 2nd year of school (muahahahaha I was even smaller than I am now! :devil: I AM MINI ME!!! :devil: ) I stole aload of little army figures which we were allowed to play with during lunch-break, and my mum found out and told the teacher the next day, and while she was talking, I ran off and hid coz' I thought she was gonna kill me!! :D :laugh:

It's not fair though...I always get blamed for everything! And my teacher always loves to make an example of me!! And just coz' they think I'm one of the first ppl in the school to get a level 6 in my maths SATS! :bawl: Whenever I don't understand something in maths, he doesn't explain it to me, he just shouts at me and says stuff like "Huh! And you're going for a level 6?! You'll be lucky if you get a level 3 YOU STUPID BOY!!!!!!"

I hate him...:flaming: And another thing: I'm in all his classes besides science!!! :eek: I can't wait until I go high school...:bawl:

Heh, I never really got in trouble in school or high school. But for my senior prank in H.S., we all painted handicap signs on each and every single parking space in the parking lot. Ha ha, should have seen the faces of the teachers, students and visitors when they saw that for the first time.

Also, on the last day of H.S., half of my computer class grabbed our teacher (who is cool as heck) and duct taped him to the chair so he couldn't move, he could just slide around. After a little while we let him go and he was just embarrased and laughing. :)

Most of my teachers have given up with me. infact just about all of them have now. they threaten me with the education services and the failure of my exams...or they just literally beg me to spend an extra 10mins on my courswork because I can get mainly B's and A's in my exams if I wanted but I've just gotten too god dam lazy in the last 3 years and I'm settling for mainly C's, 2 B's, an A and an A* (highest mark). I have about a 3 or 4 day school week because I cant be bothered to turn up all the time. I've dropped electronics just by never turning up to it for 1 1/2 years, I always bad mouth the teachers if I'm having a bad day or I feel they have no right to speak to me a certain way, and I'm neva eva in proper uniform. I deliberatly wear my lip ring because they frown upon studs and it gets them well mad, along with my school bag that has song lyrics and studs all over it.
I'm not delberatly trying to stick out, I'm just being me. My mum agreed 2 years ago that I didnt have to worry too much about my exams cause as long as I passed them she'd let me take them again if I wanted to try for a better mark. Anything above a D is a pass for me...so as long as I pay my exams some attention I'll be okay. Last 4 months of school..if it even works out as that with the holidays..then I've got to decided if I want to go into work or get further education etc. Duno if I'm still moving out because I'm not that close with one of the guys I was going to live with at the moment...but I'm tryin to make up..so I might have my own house in 2002 :D

Woohoo! I'll be 16 in 4 months kool! Ewww old enough to get married :o think I mite pass on that for a while ;):rolleyes:

I had my P.E teacher show up too my door two days ago...cuz on the last day...I cussed her out...Calling her a fat *** whale who should go **** her car, and the reason she never had a husband was she was a mother ****ing hoe! ....I was mad...And so she showed up at my door...she was mad...*shudders* School is going to be hell now...

GAHAHAHAHA! thats what you get for being mean!! *looks around to make sure his teachers aren't outside the door with pitchforks and torches*

Speaking of overreactive teachers, I was waiting at this major bus interchange for about 20 different schools, and as it was the last week of school, everyone was having waterbomb fights. Anyhow, a couple of guys from Harristown (otherside of town from the interchange) were in the middle of throwing water bombs when this lady gets out of her car and starts screaming at them about them having a water fight and how they were not allowed to have them at school. Like i said, they're school was on the otherside of town, and school had finished 30 minutes before. This lady was a 40 year old secretary, and she had stalked them from the school to see if anyone was having waterfights, against the school rule.

Like i said before, the ban was only for during school time, at they're school, but that didn't stop her from giving them 3 day detention, in the holidays.