OtakuBoards

On the run from a teacher!

Fall

Has anyone ever been on the run from a teacher before? Like you did something wrong, the teacher gave you a detention, and you didn't turn up? I did, and now the teacher is looking for me, and I only have two days left of school. Lucky I'm changing schools next year. Anyway, here's a list of what I've done:

THE PRICIPLE
I once got into trouble by the princible for throwing rocks at someone I didn't like. And to make matters worse, I through a brick at him, which nearly [i]hit[/i] the princible! So he gave me a week's detention, and I turned for the first three days. Then I skipped the fourth day, and all hell broke loose. The princible ran around the school looking for me, asking my friends, and telling everybody. He finally rang up my parents, which did nothing. My parents just told me not to do it again, but I didn't listen. So now, I'm still on the un from the princible!

FITNESS TEACHER
I was doing my gym class a few days ago. I was up on that cool high-bar thing on which you do mad swings and stuff on. Then, all of a sudden, I swang, and hit the teacher in the head with my foot. She was standing in front of me, and didn't know I was up there, and I didn't know I was on the high-bar. So then she got all gooshibobbins and started giving me detentions, even for thing I didn't do! One day I didn't turn up, and she did exactly the same as the priciple did. So now, I'm on the run from my fitness teacher aswell!

And I have a whole heap of other things I did, but if I typed them all out, I'd be here all night. So I'll just right a list of who is after me:

Principle
Fitness Teacher
Maths Teacher
English Teacher
Sport Teacher
DT/VA Teacher

.....I feel scared now.

Anyone else here running from a school teacher?

[COLOR=indigo]I would never run from my teachers..... they aren't like typical teachers or professors. They don't dress in slacks or flowery dresses. They don't have funny names, wear glasses, or accept apples. All of my teachers are in their late 20's, and could probaby hunt me down. One of my teachers actually flips students the finger, and threatens to bust out with the Tai-Kwan-Do(sp?) moves! Ugh..... my teachers have personality flaws, attitude problems, and are down-right [i]questionable[/i]....:bawl:

:mrt: "I pity 'da fool who runs from Nova teachers!"[/COLOR]

well.. ^_^ no..

lol

the worst troble i got in was iss(in school suspension) for somthing i didn't do! :confused: .. somebody through a book at me.. then me and the person i though threw it went down with me.. ^^

lol.. this was in 6th grade (*sigh* good ol' days) .. back when i already had detention everyday (.. i just skipped most of the time.. what would they do?.. give me another?.. :laugh: )

anywho.. i cleaned up my act in 7th grade.. i havn't had a detention since 8th grade.. that was for being on school property after hours.. .. .. (there was an announcement but i couldn't hear it.. becasue i was in Shop.. :rolleyes: but.. they still gave me detention.. :( )

sometimes i think school rules and regulations and the way they take situations is totally silly and communistic at times..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]I run from my english teacher, he's crazy, I have skipped about 20 of his detentions and they just keep pileing up. But lucky for me i have finished school for the year.. but next year... I am going to be in hs form class...:help: [/B][/QUOTE]
I feel sorry for you........

And I feel sorry for Rico.....

Crazy teachers and being used as an example........sorry fellas.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
I feel sorry for you........

And I feel sorry for Rico.....

Crazy teachers and being used as an example........sorry fellas. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, but we should be sorry for you, with all that Principal stuff. Mine is just one teacher... soon to be one form teacher *Shuders* I just hope they can't use detentions fro last year.

me? for some reason i've never got a detention, but i've heard funny stories from others. eg
my friend flynn was in class, talking, and a teacher threw a duster at him. flynn caught it and threw it back at the teacher :D , the teacher then threw a book at flynn! flynn dodged it and threw his desk at the teacher! :rotflmao: :blulaugh: !

he didn't get a single detention, just a visit to the school 'counselor' in which all he did was read mags

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Let's see. . I used to get into a lot of trouble in elementary school beacuase me and three friends would basically act totally awful to everyone (not in a bad way, we would skip class, act up, and basically figured school was just a hang out. . LOL) I would get called up to the Principal's office (actually, all four of us would, ROFL) but most of the time would skip, then have him come and sniff us out in the classes, and pull us all out and yell at us. . course. . he could never pronounce my name, so we would all just laugh at him ^_^

As for High School. . Ahh. . Senior year I sorta just gave up. . Stopped caring all together, and well. . became a guy who just wanted to have fun ^_^ I skipped a ton, and one time coming back from skipping the whole class to go to lunch - the principal caught me and a few friends. He asked us why we were out in the parking lot, and I told him my brother was coming to get my some books (while laughing mind you). He didn't buy it when he saw my Dairy Queen bag, and asked what I was doing with that - I told him my mom dropped it off :rotflmao: Well, he didn't buy that either, so he told us to go to the office and wait for him. We went there, and after a few minutes of waiting around, I was like - "Screw this" and left with my friends following :D

Just one of MANY fun stories I had in High School . . . reminds me of the Air Horn incident. . hoho~~
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

um, nope, that wouldn't have worked in my school. it was so small that they could find you in about 5 seconds. & even if they couldn't, there were always plenty of people willing to rat you out. :flaming:

my brother jon, my friends, & i did set the school record for the most times ever sent to the principal's office in one year... he hated us so much... the feeling was mutual...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]if I did something terrible against a teacher...everyone would probably be shocked...because they would never find me as a rebellious type of person...though it does happen on occasion. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] You have a good reputation [/color]

The worst thing I ever did was in fifth grade. My teachers were horseshit back then. I kicked a kid in the shin and got a three day in-school suspension. That was bad enough, but it got worse. My supsension was served in the hell class. I had to survive three day of being in the meanest teacher in the school's class. Luckily, the last day was a short day.

last year i was in 7th grade and i got beat up by a 10th grader...i got 10 days social restriction for it while he stayed free...i did all my time and i started going to lunch as usual...then the principle started hunting me down...in the end i wasnt found...until the teachers were informed...and i got another 15 days social probation...its not fair... :(

Ha! All the teachers think I'm a nice, quiet guy...Little do they know that I'm the main prankster in school...If I do something, I never get blamed...Here are a few anecdotes:

Once I blew up a teacher's tires with a kitchen knife...That'll teach her to give me an F.
Another time I got many bags of garbage and dumped them on the guard's booth.
A few weeks ago I took the letters from the billboard and wrote some "interesting" announcements...
:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Me, get in trouble? Naw. I'm a little angel. And if I ever did get in trouble, I could just talk my way out of it. All my teachers love me.... Little Miss Perfect. [/FONT] :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]

you an angel? :therock: bah i get 'excellent' put under classroom behaviour, when I'm really talking or pulling weird faces. so i could be put as a little guy perfect in that sense, is that what you mean? :blulaugh:

Yeah, the wierd thin is that when I talk, the teachers don't even notice, but when I'm not talking, I seem to get into trouble nearly evry minute! That sucks if you ask me! And anyway, I have left that school for good now, and I'm going to a new school after these holidays. Hehehe.....

I don't have any big problems with my teachers at school. Excet my Bio teacher, that ompa lompa (he is about 5 feet tall), it was funny as hell. Some one called him that and they had to stand in teh front of the class for the whole hour. I don't like him. But every other teacher is cool at my school. During my math class instead of doing math my teacher let me link his T I 73s and trade programs. That sure beats the hell out of math. My computer class is sweet, about the last day one of my friends put the teacher in a head lock and he didn't do anything. And back in 6th grade a teacher of mine shoved a student into a locker :laugh: . It was so ****ing funny.