Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bwa, I was wondering? who's your fav actor/actress? also, whats your fav movie they were in?

mines Jackie Chan:D ! he is the coolest! His best movie (there are millions i know, i can't remember all the names of his movies ive seen, ie: dragon twins, who am I?, rush hour, rush hour2, shanghai noon, plus millions of really cool translated ones, the best if u ask me;) )

any how, the best movie he made, I say would be 'Who am I?' and 'Jackie Chan's first strike' both were on TV a while back, but the best are on SBS every now and again.

Another cool one (i cant remember the name of it) is about this buried Nazi stronghold loaded with gold and secret Nazi plane developmen stuff, has anyone seen it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, i know thats alot to ask, but i couldn't be bothered asking it in different posts
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I actually have MANY favorites. .

Ok, top males:

Mel Gibson - he plays drama better then ANYONE, and when he is in a comedy, he is just as good as anyone else, if not better. He is also king of the action too. . WOW, he is just awesome period! Wow. . he was awesome in Patriot and Payback, and Braveheart, as well as a ton of others.

Robin Williams - He just plain rules. He is sort of an inspiration to watch sometimes, and though he gets ragged on a lot by media and everyone, he is just brilliant in some of his movies. He was GREAT in What Dreams May Come. . that was my personal favorite with him.

Jack Black - LOL, he is just THE Comedy Man. . .his songs rule too =P Looking forward to Orange County coming out soon too ^_^

John Cusack - WOW. . he just plays his roles so well. . . he is sort of the psyco to watch, but if you love his work, it is awesome.


Top Females:

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Ya, smack me if you want, but she is a good actress. . some might say corny. . but that is YOU'RE opinion, and this is MINE :shifty: Loved her role in Can't Hardly Wait and also in Heartbreakers =P

Carrie Fisher - She did awesome in the Matrix, and is a very good actress in many of her other movies she has played in.

I have many more, but can't think of them now, since my brain has shut off ^_^ . . .so. . . :help:



[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
really? interesting choices there. I like Jackie Chan as he:

*does all his own stunts

*shows some of the martial stuff ups at the end lol (it takes guts to show others your faults, even if they are hilarious:laugh: )

*brings his own style into the movie

*any movie he's in, no matter how serious or dramatic, will always have quirks or funny bits

thats my opinion :D I have heaps of other fav actors/actresses but I cant remember their names. Other fav movies include:

Robin Hood Men in tights

The Princess Bride (i think thats its name, you know, with that guy Ingdigo montana (sp?) and the 'inconcievable!' guy

Shrek

plus loads of others, couldn't be bothered listing them all
Posted
I like Jackie Chan too! Also I like Shrek, the Donkey in Shrek, Eddie Murphy, Steven Segaul (sp?), and err, can't think of anymore. :D
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]The ONLY problem that I have with Jackie Chan is that in ALL of his movies, he tends to fall back a lot when fighting, and doesn't really try to fight (even though that is the character he tends to play). Also when he fights, he uses a ton of foreign objects to fight, instead of just kicking the crap out of the people. . it was fun for a movie or two, but got old for me REALLY fast.

As for martial artists - Jet Lee. . . he is just beatiful to watch in movies fighting. His style is so smooth and he is just totally awesome with some of the moves he does. He is really coming along with his ability to speak English, and I see him becoming quite a good actor (Yes, I think he is good already, don't get me wrong). He did awesome in Romeo Must Die, and was also really good in The One.

Still thinking of more =P . . will be back soon
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I love arnold schwarzenegger (damn, I spelt it right!) and bruce lee, jet li too, but then again, there are many actors I like, but as a personal fave, I would have to say Arnie....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I like Jackie Chan too! Also I like Shrek, the Donkey in Shrek, Eddie Murphy, Steven Segaul (sp?), and err, can't think of anymore. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Eddie Murphy as the donkey in shrek

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He is so ****ing funny as that donkey, that is my favorite movie of all time!!
Posted
actors
1) jim carrey--man on the moon
2) bruce willis--12 monkeys
3) hayley joel osmond--a.i.

actresses
1) claire danes--romeo & juliet
2) drew barrymore--uhh, mad love i guess?
3) juliette lewis--natural born killers

those are probably my favorite movies, too, except for mad love. i just think drew did a good job playing a crazy girl in that one.
Posted
My favorite actors would have to be Adam Sandler,lol he just cracks me up in most of his movies.Same goes for Jim Carey.And Jackie Chan is a great actor himself.

As for the ladies then i say Sarah Michele Gellar,whew looks good and acts good.:toothy:
Posted
My fave actor has got to be Arnie or Sylvester stallone because of their cheesey one liners and extreme amounts of cockiness. Without their one liners there would be no point watching their films. The best arnie film is comando by far and the best sylvester stallone film is rocky 3 or 4 i cant decide.
Posted
[color=blue]Jacky Chan
Harrison Ford
Leonardo DeCap...(can't spell his last name) from Titanic
Mike My...(can't spell his last name) from Shrek, Austin Power
Jim Carrey[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]1) jim carrey--man on the moon
[/B][/QUOTE]

That film was amazing

George Clooney(3 kings :D), Jim Carrey(anything), Russel Crow(amazing in Gladiator) and the big black fella(whos name escapes me, he was in Green Mile and Whole Nine yards)
Guest Unregestered
Posted
hmmm . . . my favourites, Bruce Willis, Samuel Jackson, Harvey Ketiel, Ving Rhames, all of Pulp Fiction fame.

Jim Carrey's good.
Julia Roberts is good.

Well, thats a bit sexist, one woman . . .
There is more, I just can't think of them right now.
I'm not a pig . . .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]:love: Harrison Ford :love:

Need I say more? He's so yummy...:tasty: mmm...

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh my god, i know. he's the hottest old guy i've ever seen. i would totally seduce him.
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmmm...Favorite Actors...here is a few

1.Sean Conory (I mean he is James Bond)
2.Harrison Ford (I have never seen him in a movie I don't Like)
3.Brad Pitt (he might be a prettyboy, but he is in some great movies)

Actresses

1.So many beautiful actresses, but my all time favorite is Marylin Monroe:blush: :blush: :blush: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

oh my god, i know. he's the hottest old guy i've ever seen. i would totally seduce him. [/B][/QUOTE]

WHOA! HEY NOW! This forum is rated PG ya know. No more talking about seducing anyone.
Posted
My fav actor is Zonna Norman. she played in one of the many versions of a mid summer nights dream. she is so pretty and could act very well a little like me!
Posted
My fav actor/actress ......Let ME think....
Actor- Jean Claude Van-Damn...or is it Jackie Chan...or Steven Seagal...or Arnold S.... I have too many and the smae goes for actresses too

There's Jamie Lee Curtis... Angela Bassett...Julia Roberts... Cameron Diaz...and many other



As far as my fav movies...all I gotta say it THE MATRIX and all other Sci Fi!!!
Posted
My favorite actor is Seth Green. He always plays this punked out weirdo. I liked him in the Austin Powers movies and in Can't Hardly Wait the most. He looks especially good with blue spiked hair. I don't really care for actresses, but I guess Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz. I especially like them together in Charlies' Angels. I love that movie!
Posted
[color=deeppink]OH NO I FORGOT MY FAVORITE ACTOR OF ALL TIME...! *runs for cover*

[size=3]Ewan McGregor!!![/size] I knew I had left someone out earlier...and it was [i]him[/i]!

*tackles Ewan and proceeds to kiss him*

Some day I'll meet him and make him sing for me! His voice just makes me sigh *melts*...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...