OtakuBoards

What do you think of Jigglypuff?

Bulma Melody

well its kinda cute but not evil be cause

it is only triying to show off misty brock and ash taught it how to sing so it is only showing off

(plus it wants ppl to hear its whole song)

i liked the episode were psyduck fell asleep to jigglypuffs song with its eyes open what a stupid pokemon (psyduck i mean)

[color=rainbow] I don't watch the show much anymore, but from the game, Jigglypuff is pretty weak..I know no one who uses it. But from what I saw from the show, Jigglypuff is pretty annoying, although it's pretty funny when he draws on Ash and the others with that black marker, lol.:laugh: [/color]

[color=blue]To me Jigglepuff is cute. I sometimes use it for fun against other Pokemon. But I like Pokemon with Metronome (sp?) better. It's fun...

Also it's really funny how Jigglypuff draws funny faces everytime. :purplelau But I really like Jigglypuff in the Manga series 'cause you can use it as a hot-air balloon and fly![/color]

Grrr... Stupid purple laugh...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Whats a.... "Jigglypuff?" Oh, that puff ball in Super Smash bros...? Blech. [/B][/QUOTE]

ppffffffffff, geez.......

Anyway, Jigglypuff is nothing but a pink ball of fluff that does nothing for you in the game unless it evolves.........

• 1 month later...
I remember in the r/b/y days when I was training outside Mt. Moon I'd always run away from Jigglypuffs because I didn't wanna get put to sleep over and over and over and over and over...
So now I've grown to hate Jigglypuff with a passion...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]You might like this, then:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
:bellylol:

Heh, did you draw that jcgoudy?

Maybe we all should go and wrap all the Jigglypuffs in existence up with duct tape, and drown them....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
:bellylol:

Heh, did you draw that jcgoudy?

Maybe we all should go and wrap all the Jigglypuffs in existence up with duct tape, and drown them.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, I can't draw that good. I found it while looking at fan art on some Zelda site. I think that's supposed to be Princess Zelda holding the tape.[/color]

[SIZE=1][B]WELL IF YOU ASK ME I SAY JIGGLYPUFF NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A BLENDER... WHICH REMIND ME, TRY THIS:

[url]http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/frog.html[/url]

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, BUT NOT AS FUNNY AS THE GERBIL IN THE MICROWAVE AT THE SAME SITE...[/B][/SIZE]