Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well its kinda cute but not evil be cause

it is only triying to show off misty brock and ash taught it how to sing so it is only showing off

(plus it wants ppl to hear its whole song)

i liked the episode were psyduck fell asleep to jigglypuffs song with its eyes open what a stupid pokemon (psyduck i mean)
Posted
[color=rainbow] I don't watch the show much anymore, but from the game, Jigglypuff is pretty weak..I know no one who uses it. But from what I saw from the show, Jigglypuff is pretty annoying, although it's pretty funny when he draws on Ash and the others with that black marker, lol.:laugh: [/color]
Posted
[color=blue]To me Jigglepuff is cute. I sometimes use it for fun against other Pokemon. But I like Pokemon with Metronome (sp?) better. It's fun...

Also it's really funny how Jigglypuff draws funny faces everytime. :purplelau But I really like Jigglypuff in the Manga series 'cause you can use it as a hot-air balloon and fly![/color]

Grrr... Stupid purple laugh...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Whats a.... "Jigglypuff?" Oh, that puff ball in Super Smash bros...? Blech. [/B][/QUOTE]

ppffffffffff, geez.......

Anyway, Jigglypuff is nothing but a pink ball of fluff that does nothing for you in the game unless it evolves.........
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Jigglypuff is cute and all but she over reacts when everyone falls asleep. Drawing faces all over them. >.< But still she's very cute.
Posted
I remember in the r/b/y days when I was training outside Mt. Moon I'd always run away from Jigglypuffs because I didn't wanna get put to sleep over and over and over and over and over...
So now I've grown to hate Jigglypuff with a passion...
Posted
[color=indigo]I dunno... It's kind of cute, I guess. I like it's song, in the cartoon, though. I have a tape that has a couple episodes with Jigglypuff in them.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]That's it [B]exactly,[/B] Sephiroth.

[SIZE=3][B]DEATH TO ALL PINK FLUFFY THINGS THAT SING[/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You might like this, then:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]You might like this, then:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, kinda, should have been a bullet to the head, though....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]You might like this, then:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
:bellylol:

Heh, did you draw that jcgoudy?

Maybe we all should go and wrap all the Jigglypuffs in existence up with duct tape, and drown them....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
:bellylol:

Heh, did you draw that jcgoudy?

Maybe we all should go and wrap all the Jigglypuffs in existence up with duct tape, and drown them.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, I can't draw that good. I found it while looking at fan art on some Zelda site. I think that's supposed to be Princess Zelda holding the tape.[/color]
Posted
Jigglypuff is sweet, except when it starts to sing. The song isn't even sweet.
Yeah, that's right. I have no ear for music.:o :rolleyes:
Posted
I think jigglypuff is cute, and it's song isn't that bad. but honestly to my opinion, it's gotten (I've felt like this a long time) VERY annoying, both in the show and the game....
Posted
Hmm... People seldom talk about JigglyPuff but this Pokemon is rather cute, but seems autie irritating in the show. Sometimes it may be useful to Ash and company, but sometimes they spoil their plan.
Guest Shift
Posted
Jigglypuff is okay...but far from evil...
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]WELL IF YOU ASK ME I SAY JIGGLYPUFF NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A BLENDER... WHICH REMIND ME, TRY THIS:

[url]http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/frog.html[/url]

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, BUT NOT AS FUNNY AS THE GERBIL IN THE MICROWAVE AT THE SAME SITE...[/B][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...