Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]Okay, I've looked at our list of smileys and I've fixed the problems that people have brought up.

I think I've fixed all of them, but if not, don't anyone hesitate to PM me about it. I'll do my best to fix all problems as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I've also uploaded yet another handful of smileys to OtakuBoards.com.

:2women: :huh: :blah: :flasher2: :heart: :all: :confuse2:

That's a small sample of 'em...there are a few more I think. Enjoy![/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]AHA! Problem! :p the two love ones have the same code thing.. Bah, you got the purplelaugh workin.. get tired of JVF rubbin it in your face? Lol j/k Nicely done :)[/SIZE]
Posted
Man James you just keep knockin' them down! You scare me with your power. :D
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
:flasher: :butthead: :flasher2: hmmmm...............
Posted
There are too friggin many of them! :flasher2: :nope: I tell ya, it slows up my connection soooo badly, I can't post a reply any more. They're cute just the same though....:love2: maybe you could like, take off a few; like, the ones that anyone hardly uses.....:huh: hmm, although a lot of them are used.....:shifty: I dunno..... :blah:
Posted
ya, i wanna see an anime sweat drop one. :butthead:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...