OtakuBoards

Pirates or Ninjas?

Lava Lamp

[color=dimgray] [img]http://xs303.xs.to/xs303/06296/Image3.png[/img]

:D Jesus has spoken. [size=1][URL=http://xs303.xs.to/xs303/06296/Image6.png]And God concurs.[/URL] [/size]

Also, pirates lack hygiene and eat moldy bread. [/color]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE=Lunox][color=dimgray] [img]http://xs303.xs.to/xs303/06296/Image3.png[/img]

:D Jesus has spoken. [size=1][URL=http://xs303.xs.to/xs303/06296/Image6.png]And God concurs.[/URL] [/size]

Also, pirates lack hygiene and eat moldy bread. [/color][/QUOTE]
That said, is anymore even needed?^_^

[color=darkred][size=1]

I have neglected this thread for far too long.

[b][u]Pirates:[/b][/u]

[list]Have Bad Teeth.

Often are missing eyes.

Never have the proper amount of limbs.

Have to deal with Parrot doo-doo on their shoulder.

Are at sea for months at a time with just one another.

Have to share the 'booty'.

Apparently never have enough vitamin C in their diets.

Have to scrub the 'poop deck'.

Always forget to get back their buried treasure.

Never smell nice.
[/list]

So Pirates are a no-no... Sorry [b]DW[/b].

[b][u]Ninjas[/b][/u], on the other hand:

[list]Have shuriken, kunai, caltrops, smoke bombs, grappling hooks, and katanas.

Have all their limbs. (usually)

Never get caught.

Can be awesome where ever they want to be. (they don't need boats.)

Get all the money for what they do.

Have totally cooler outfits.

Know all sorts of martial arts.

Have Kunoichis (female ninja) as girlfriends. Who needs 'tavern wenches'?

And of course, a ninja can be a pirate, but a pirate can't be a ninja.[/list]

So I think the choice is clear. [b]Ninja[/b] all the way, baby.

The Boss has spoken![/color][/size]

[font=trebuchet ms]Sorry to rain on your parade, Acheron, but the Keyblade is a bludgeoning weapon, and thus no self-respecting ninja would be seen using one. (The fact that no self-respecting ninja would be seen [i]at all[/i] is beside the point.) How can you get a stealth kill with a weapon that a) isn't sharp, and b) sprays bright, multi-coloured stars everywhere with each hit?[/font]

w00t, go ninja's

I'm really big on magical stuff when it coes to picking things that are almost impossible anyways.so my points are these.

[U]what do pirates have in the ways of magic?[/U]
-NOTHING! that's what, a cursed boat or some cursed treasure here and there, but who wants cursed stuff anyways...it's CURSED!

[U]What do ninja's have in the ways of magic?[/U]
-Ninja's have jutsu's, and chakra and stuff...the power so seem like you havn't moved when in actual fact, you've dashed around the room killing 14 guy's in the blink of an eye, I'd take that over cursed treasure anyday.`

I would choose ninja over pirate anyday.Pirates don't have stealth or shuriken.Sure they have swords but a ninja could kick there buts anyday.Plus As a ninja I would have a demon wind shuriken.That thing is way better than a skinny little wimpy sword.

[quote name='Sojiro47']Your choice seems bonehead, but I wouldn't call Ninja Sex frigid. And as a self proclamed sado-masochist, I'd take the Ninja sex! You do know that young ninjas are more likely to get away with sex than young pirates! And ninjas do use beds and can find isolated places where sound doesn't matter, to you audio-oriented people! your choice was based on a single situation! Ninjas are the masters of mastering situations! If you can't do it here, go somewhere you can!!![/quote]
You're wrong. One of the most important concepts in any martial arts is discipline. In order to be an efficient killing machine, the ninja must be focused at all times, and be in control at all times. Passions hinder that.

If you doubt that, when have we ever seen a ninja that wasn't the strong silent type? Ninja Turtles? They were large amphibians that lacked genitalia.

Or Ask A Ninja on YouTube? He's funny and all, but he's a loud-mouth a-hole. Very un-ninja-like.

But what about Ninja Gaiden? Ryu almost never speaks. He's always somber. Always dedicated and focused. True ninja.

Face it. Ninjas do not yell. If you're a ninja and you yell during sex...you aren't a ninja. You're just faking it.

If you're into S&M, pirate sex will be better for you anyway, because pirates are more than willing to get down and dirty. They've got chains, whips, shackles, etc, which fit into a bondage theme a hell of a lot better than throwing stars, grappling hooks, smoke bombs and katana blades.

Pirates are clearly the superior here.

If you know what your saying Ninjas are some of the elite people but for piarate its like ya so your captain your first mate your poop-deck swabber but ninjas go through trainging which makes u better and not drunk.I'm not sayin piartes are bad i have really close friends who are piarate's but I for one would have to go with silent ninjas instead of "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" ATTACK!!!!!!I mean come on.... :animestun

[quote name='Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms]Sorry to rain on your parade, Acheron, but the Keyblade is a bludgeoning weapon, and thus no self-respecting ninja would be seen using one. (The fact that no self-respecting ninja would be seen [i]at all[/i'] is beside the point.) How can you get a stealth kill with a weapon that a) isn't sharp, and b) sprays bright, multi-coloured stars everywhere with each hit?[/font][/quote][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]You know what [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b],[b][i] you're right[/i][/b]. [b][i][u]But[/u][/i][/b], I would still try to wield a [b][i]Keyblade[/i][/b] as a ninja because:[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=royalblue]a)[/color][/i][/b] Just because no self-respecting ninja would carry a Keyblade [b][i]doesn't mean [u]I[/u] wouldn't[/i][/b]. And if the other ninja's don't respect me, then i'll [b][i][u]'bludgeon'[/u][/i][/b] them to death as you so [b][i]adequately[/i][/b] put it. After seeing their fellow comrade get [b][i]beat to death[/i][/b] by a giant key, that'll make 'em respect me, [b][i]guaranteed!![/i][/b] [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=royalblue]b)[/color][/i][/b] [b][i]Originality is a plus[/i][/b], even if you are a ninja. As long as the job gets done, [b][i]who cares?[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][color=royalblue]c)[/color][/i][/b] [b][i]Dead men can't see the stars,[u] right[/u]?[/i][/b] :animesmil [/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Anyway, you're cool in my book, [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b]. Thanks for replying to my post so I could reply to yours. [b][i][color=darkred]<3[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Jeez people, all this talk about pirats and ninjas, and you forget the true superpower today, the one guy that could defeat (or unite) all pirates and ninjas singlehandedly. Who, you ask? Who has such power, such skill?

Why, Zombie Jesus, of course (though, if complications arise Cyborg Jesus is more than capable of doing the job).[/font][/color][/size]

[font=trebuchet ms]Surely [URL=http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Ninja_Jesus][u]Pirate Ninja Jesus[/u][/URL] would be a more effective choice to unite pirates and ninjas?

Acheron, you make some decent counter-arguments, but you've still failed to take into account the ninja's primary battle tactic: get in, do your dirty work, and get out again [i]before anyone knows you were ever there.[/i] The characteristic "clonk, owch" sound and brightly-coloured stars generated by the Keyblade seriously compromise your ability to escape without detection. Sure the guy you walloped has burst into a shower of little green health-recovery blobs, but all his buddies have noticed you now.

And yes, seeing you beat their ally to death with a giant key will probably make ninjas respect your ability. But you know what happens when a bunch of ninjas (who just lost an ally) respect your ability? They fight [i]all out. No holds barred.[/i] Anything less than a messy but utterly silent disembowelling would be an insult to their fallen comrade.[/font]

Avast ye, Scurvy Swabs! I'd have to be a pirate, the larcenous part of me soul (ie the majority) could never stand the simple life of a ninja. All that effort for no loot, no doubloons, pieces of eight or my favourite, puffy shirts!

To add to the keyblade debate, no ninja needs a keyblade. Why? Any ninja using a key would have to commit seppuku on the spot. It doesn't make a difference that its a valid weapon, ninji and keys mix modesty and Johny Borrell.

May the blessings o' Blackbeard beam upon ye!

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms]Surely [url="http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Ninja_Jesus"][u]Pirate Ninja Jesus[/u][/url] would be a more effective choice to unite pirates and ninjas?

Acheron, you make some decent counter-arguments, but you've still failed to take into account the ninja's primary battle tactic: get in, do your dirty work, and get out again [i]before anyone knows you were ever there.[/i] The characteristic "clonk, owch" sound and brightly-coloured stars generated by the Keyblade seriously compromise your ability to escape without detection. Sure the guy you walloped has burst into a shower of little green health-recovery blobs, but all his buddies have noticed you now.

And yes, seeing you beat their ally to death with a giant key will probably make ninjas respect your ability. But you know what happens when a bunch of ninjas (who just lost an ally) respect your ability? They fight [i]all out. No holds barred.[/i] Anything less than a messy but utterly silent disembowelling would be an insult to their fallen comrade.[/font][/QUOTE]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]*[/i][/b]The Referee breaks up [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b] and [b][i][u]Acheron[/u][/i][/b] for the 12th [b][i]and final[/i][/b] round. Although [b][i][u]Acheron[/u][/i][/b] put up a great fight, [b][i][u]Raiyuu[/u][/i][/b] clearly came out the victor[b][i]*[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Gah! [b][i]You're right.[/i][/b] :animesigh[b][i] (I really hate losing arguements.)[/i][/b] It would take wayy to long to kill a [b][i]force [/i][/b]of ninja's with my Keyblade. [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]*[u]Acheron[/u][/i][/b] looks at the ground while kicking at the air from nervousness[b][i]*[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I just wanted to be cool and I thought that by being a [b][i]Ninja Keyblade Wielder[/i][/b], I would've been the coolest. I [b][i]could[/i][/b] try to argue my point more but it would only delay the [b][i][already][/i][/b] downhill argument. [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]*Shruggs*[/i][/b] [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Oh well, it was [b][i]really[/i][/b] great [b][i]post battling[/i][/b] with you, I know that much! :animesmil [/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Still, I would like to be a [b][i]Ninja[/i][/b]. [b][i][u]No exceptions[/u][/i][/b].[/size][/font]

[quote name='Sojiro47']Your choice seems bonehead, but I wouldn't call Ninja Sex frigid. And as a self proclamed sado-masochist, I'd take the Ninja sex! You do know that young ninjas are more likely to get away with sex than young pirates! And ninjas do use beds and can find isolated places where sound doesn't matter, to you audio-oriented people! your choice was based on a single situation! Ninjas are the masters of mastering situations! If you can't do it here, go somewhere you can!!![/quote][QUOTE=Papa Smurf] If you're into S&M, pirate sex will be better for you anyway, because pirates are more than willing to get down and dirty. They've got chains, whips, shackles, etc, which fit into a bondage theme a hell of a lot better than throwing stars, grappling hooks, smoke bombs and katana blades.

Pirates are clearly the superior here.[/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]I think Papa Smurf and his pirates come out the winner here.[/size][/color]

as i said in the title ninja all the way theres really not many more reasons than whats been stated but think for a sec a ninja in a fight with a pirate how long would that match be and who would win dont get me wrong though pirates of the carribean rocks it just doesnt stack up to a ninja movie

[size=1][B]To all mortals:[/B] Please brace yourself before viewing the following pictures. These singlehandedly close the debate of whether pirates are better/cooler/stronger than ninjas.

[center][IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/shin01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/shin02.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Pirates win. I rest my case.[/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I'm not gonna lie you any of you guys here in [b][i]OB[/i][/b]. [b][i][u]Retribution[/u][/i][/b], though I am a Ninja lover [b][i]([color=royalblue]and will remain as such[/color])[/i][/b], [b][i]those pictures are the shizzle![/i][/b] I've never seen anyone look so [b][i]pimp[/i][/b] in Pirate gear, [b][i][u]ever[/u][/i][/b]. And... is he walking with a [b][i]green & white striped [u]umbrella[/u][/i][/b]? :rotflmao: These pics are [b][i][u]pure[/u][/i][/b] awesomeness![/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]*Ahem*[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]But still, even with your [b][i]compelling[/i][/b] pictures, [b][i][u]Retribution[/u][/i][/b], ninja's, [b][i]undoubtedly[/i][/b], take the cake. [b][i](And while you're not looking I might add)[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='Acheron][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]But still, even with your [b][i]compelling[/i][/b] pictures, [b][i][u]Retribution[/u][/i][/b], ninja's, [b][i]undoubtedly[/i][/b], take the cake. [b][i](And while you're not looking I might add)[/i][/b][/size'][/font][/quote]
[center][u][b]Pirates:[/b][/u]

[img]http://potc.arwen-undomiel.com/images/barbossa/Barbossa_sc3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5b/Captain_Jack_Sparrow.jpg[/img]

[img]http://myspace-281.vo.llnwd.net/00021/18/21/21161281_l.jpg[/img]

[u][b]Ninjas:[/b][/u]

[img]http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/COVERS2/TEENAGE%20NINJA%20MUTANT%20TURTLES%203.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ed.fnal.gov/lincon/w98/projects/jrebstock/graphics/orangeback.gif[/img]
[/center]

Sorry, but there are simply more high-quality pirates than there are ninjas. There's visual proof.