OtakuBoards

Pirates or Ninjas?

Lava Lamp

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

No real choice for me, like DW there's something about being a Pirate that is inescapably attractive to Gavins, sailing the oceans, plundering other ships for their "booty", engaging in insult swordfights, that's the life of a real man. Then of course when you get back onto land you get all the wenches and grog your ill-gotten riches can buy you before robbing the public house, setting it on fire to cover your tracks and returning to your ship with as many wenches are you could grab hold of.

Yep, a pirates life for me. [/SIZE]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I'm already my friend Borden's pirate [SPOILER]skank[/SPOILER] so I'd have to say pirate.
Plus, girl pirates don't wear the puffy shirts, do they?

[IMG]http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/a2/25/79_1.JPG[/IMG]

Who wouldn't want to look that cute!
And as the shirt says,"Its all about the booty."

Also,I'm not good at being quiet. I'd screw up something if I were a ninja.Pirates are always loud and drunk and crazy. I could easily do two out of those three.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would have to say Ninja, because the truth is, I am a Ninja in reality. I own the Ninja suit, sword, and I study the ways of the Ninja everyday. Pirates are stupid! That's right Dragon Warrior, I said pirates are dumb. The ways of Ninja are very difficult to learn, and it takes much time to learn the correct way of meditation and cultivating the mind and body. Sneaking around at night as a Ninja is definitely much greater than being a silly pirate. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Hmmmm, I guess I would have to be a ninja, even though I like them both a lot, I would rather be sneaking around and doing silent kills. And dont forget the cool black outfit :animesmil

[color=#b0000b][size=1]This is one of those threads that would really benefit from a poll.

Anyway, I'd go with Pirate over ninja any day of the week. I feel almost obligated, after all the childhood hours spent playing "Let's Pretend" Peter Pan games. Sure, the Ninja Turtles were fun, but for sheer childhood terror and enjoyment, you couldn't beat Captain James Hook.[/size][/color]

It is a very close call. Both have their good and bad points, but I'd have to say Pirate. First, a girl pirate is very sexy. At least they can look sexy as opposed to dressing in all black as to not be seen. I like to be in the spotlight. Also, I don't have the patience to be a ninja. All that 'waiting in the shadows' stuff would kill me. Lastly, ninjas don't get laid. They don't have the time, and can't because they have to be so secritive. So yeah.... Pirate definitly.

[quote name='Dhampir']First, a girl pirate is very sexy. At least they can look sexy as opposed to dressing in all black as to not be seen.[/quote][font=trebuchet ms]Girl ninjas are sexy too! Until they break both your arms for making lewd comments about all the [b]sneaky[/b] things you'd like to do together.[/font]

Guest Mythology
A ninja because how can you hit what you cannot see how can you find what you cannot hear now pirates are cool and every thing but then the way of the ninja is much cooler.

Let's see.....Dude in black who can kill you 25 different ways before you even notice, or drunk dude who yells and shoots guns and canons.......Hmm.......I got to go with the Ninja! I mean, I have a special place for grog in my heart, but I'd rather kill you quietly than scream at you till you die!

It would have to be ninja for me. As tempting as being a pirate is, I think a ninja's life is best for me. If I were a pirate I would die of alcohol poisoning pretty quickly or plundering 5 ships at one time. Ninja skills are pretty awsome and i like the weapons

Ooh, tough one, I really can't decide. Ninja have thos sueperfrigginawesome moves and pirates get loot, ships, food, drink and, of course the coolest chase scenes this side of Hollywood. So, I dunno, Ninja Pirate? There's a slingshot pirate, rubber pirate, three-sword pirate, etc. Why not? It would make it a lot easier to raid ships, too. Just in and out.

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]If i had to be one i'd choose to be a pirate. Those guys wallow in sin and it's glorious. They get drunk all the time, they go on swashbuckling adventures, and have sex with lots of women!

Uhm, those are bad things, but hey if i were a pirate i wouldn't care.

A ninja just kills people in stealth...sounds fun but only for a while. [quote name='Dhampir']It is a very close call. Both have their good and bad points, but I'd have to say Pirate. First, a girl pirate is very sexy. At least they can look sexy as opposed to dressing in all black as to not be seen. I like to be in the spotlight. Also, I don't have the patience to be a ninja. All that 'waiting in the shadows' stuff would kill me. Lastly, ninjas don't get laid. They don't have the time, and can't because they have to be so secritive. So yeah.... Pirate definitly.[/quote]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Here here!!
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Later. ^L^
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Definitely a pirate, no contest. Who cares if ninjas have stealth. Pirates get a carefree lifestyle. and can have their reputation spread so far throughout the world that the very sound of their name would make any person cower in fear.

Guest Darkwindninja
I would choose the way of the ninja. Guess my name gives it away. POTC 1&2 were great, but ninjas can fly. Not to mention everyone thinks we dress in black and hide in the shadows. That was so yesterday, now we just stab you in the middle of a crowd with our kunias hidden in our cell phones and disappear into the alley. When people follow us, that is when we shrink into the shadows to extend and escape. :devil:

[QUOTE=darkisMINE]I was wondering, if you could be a ninja or a pirate, which would you be and why?
I'm not sure which I would want to be, because ninjas have skills, moves, and stealth, but pirates have swords, ships, and puffy shirts..... I'd like to know what you think, because this has baffled my brother and I for awhile (we have large disscussions about it all the time). And I'm sorry if there's a thread like this one, I looked, but I didn't find any.[/QUOTE]

Ninja! They can kick a pirates a** any day!Besides pirates have no honor or personal higene plus they're dum and dirty.

Ninja or pirate? Neither.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.bobgentry.com/blog/grandpa_munster.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[SIZE=1][CENTER]Say no to this face and he'll suck your blood![/CENTER][/SIZE]

Honestly, how can a pirate or ninja life be better than a vampires? Pirates got the gold, ninja's got the skills, but vampires got the ladies.

[QUOTE=Papa Smurf]Think about this:

Pirate sex versus ninja sex.

One's loud, rough, and rowdy.

The other is completely silent, almost frigid.

One involves booze.

The other involves throwing stars.

The obvious choice here is pirate.[/QUOTE]
Your choice seems bonehead, but I wouldn't call Ninja Sex frigid. And as a self proclamed sado-masochist, I'd take the Ninja sex! You do know that young ninjas are more likely to get away with sex than young pirates! And ninjas do use beds and can find isolated places where sound doesn't matter, to you audio-oriented people! your choice was based on a single situation! Ninjas are the masters of mastering situations! If you can't do it here, go somewhere you can!!!

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]Well I'd definatly become a ninja! I'd love to kick some major butt! I'm kinda into alot of violence and love to see some cool butt wooping! Tee hee, but being a pirate is cool too, yet I'd still want to be a ninja though.:animesmil[/color][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I would be a [b][i]Ninja[/i][/b] instead of a [b][i]Pirate[/i][/b] any day! Combined with the power of the [b][i][u]Keyblade[/u][/i][/b], my [b][i]ninja skills[/i][/b] be invincible and unparalleled! I'll perform [b][i]stealth Keyblade kills[/i][/b] on my unsuspecting victims while having my trusty[b][i] 'ninja musical entourage'[/i][/b] playing [b][i]Sephiroth's theme song[/i][/b] as I kill quickly and silently. Muahahaha![/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]Now, [b][i]do I get any of these things by being a pirate?![/i][/b] I didn't think so! The thought of even merging [b][i]Keyblade[/i][/b] and [b][i]Pirate[/i][/b] in the same sentence is sickening and demoralizing to my ego. [b][i][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]Ninja's Rule![/u][/i][/b][/size][/font]