OtakuBoards

In Seven Days

cancer

[size=1]In the beginning, there was a cancer. That cancer asked about the seven days stuff. Within one day there has been created a four page thread about how correct the Bible is instead. Yoopy.

Anyway, we answered the question in the beginning of the thread (although I attacked one member while answering it :whoops: *), which was just "It's a matter of interpretation". After that it had just became rather senseless. Nobody was going to convince anyone, so I hope that the whole issue is solved by Retribution explaining that religious people believe in things that can not really be proved.

Oh and Cygnus. Not trying to stir up another debate, but:
[quote name='Cygnus-X']There's to much political correctness and to little self-expression these days.[/quote]
Try expressing your opinions so clearly in let's say... Medieval times? :)

[b]Edit:[/b] Oh.
[quote name='Cygnus-X']Boo, I wasn't referring to 'they' as individuals, I was referring to 'they' as in the Church itself. [/quote]
I noticed that, but it makes no sense. There is no "the Church" who had suddenly changed. People gradually changed in certain aspects, so did religion.

[b]*[/b] - Tical, my excuse: it was 4 AM and I really felt like doing that.[/size]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic