OtakuBoards

Vampire Knight

JapanGirl

I was recently reading a preview of this manga called Vampire Knight. Its about this acadamy with a day class and a night class, but what the day class dosen't know is that the night class is entirely made up of vampiers. sounds cool!! But dose any one whose read it know if it worth my money? I know it was a big seller in Japan. :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
Has anyone ever heard of this manga?Its fairly new so maybe not but if you havent you should go check it out it is amazing!Its about this school Cross Academy that has two kind of students the Day Class and the Night Class.the main characters Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Gardians of the school.they protect the Night Classes secret.all of the students of the Night Class are Vampires!only the first manga is out but you gotta read it!peace out
Sazumechan

[COLOR=Magenta]I've read Vampire Knight before it came out. I've read it in the Shojo Beat magazine. They're a little ahead in the mag. than in the volumes but it's still really good. Also, there is another main character and that's Kaname Kuran. [spoiler] He's a vampire but saved Yuuki from a crazy vampire and then four years later, they go to Cross Academy together. Kaname is also older than Yuuki and Zero is older than Yuuki by a year. [/spoiler]

Overall, I think that this manga is a must for all vampire lovers out there. I would totally recomend it. If you love romance, comdey and action, this is a must.[/COLOR]

• 1 year later...
Anyone know when the latest chapters guna be out... the suspense is killing me. I NEED to know whats guna happen next :animedepr Any info you guys have will be much appreciated :animesmil

@ JapanGirl - this manga rocks more than anything. Buy it and read it youll love it (its also on onemanga.com if you want to read a few chapters before buying it).

And @ everyone who loves this manga - there are two new chapters on onemanga.com and more info has been realeased about the making of a Vampire Knight anime. There are some character designs and a preview video on the offical VK Japanese website - [url]http://www.vampire-knight.jp/index.html[/url].

Enjoy :catgirl:

• 3 months later...
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I've read vol. 1-4 and I absolutely love it!!!!! It's like one of the best manga i've read in a while :) I recomend it..... Oh and another thing, has anyone watched the anime?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have read all that's out so far on mangafox.com (which is a LOT btw) and it is the ABSOLUTE BEST manga I have ever read! (though i haven't read a lot of manga's but so what? it's still the best!) It's definetly worth the read ^_^

• 2 months later...
I haven't read much of the manga, but i loved the anime so much! It is an incredible story and the characters are great!
If you don't end up getting the manga, i would definitely suggest watching the anime =D

[quote name='HopefulOTaKu']I haven't read much of the manga, but i loved the anime so much! It is an incredible story and the characters are great!
If you don't end up getting the manga, i would definitely suggest watching the anime =D[/quote]

I just read the manga (courtesty of my library) and it's really great!! ^^

[color=darkblue][size=1]You can use the Edit button to add on to posts. You don't have to make two. ; ) [/color][/size]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Vampire Knight is an amazing manga series! It's about this girl Yuuki who is saved from a rogue vampire by a kind vampire, Kaname Kuran. She is 5 at the time and can't remember anything before that time. She is raised by the headmaster of a school where vampires and humans coexist, except for the fact that the day class doesnt know that night class are vampires.... She is confused and stressed about her past alot later in the series... but you'll be totally taken aback when her past is revealed, i guarantee it ;)
( that is unless someone spoils it for you, i hate spoilers...)
The anime gets cut kinda short, but still has a good ending i suppose... the manga is still ongoing and goes into alot more depth that the anime series... i suggest watching the anime first, and then reading the manga.