Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE=Aceburner]False, that's my fork.

TPBM bought up half of California and then tried to sink the rest.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]False. Why would I do that to Cali.

TPBM has secret ninjas hiding under his/her bed.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest superdancer1992
Posted
eh...false, i kinda WISH it were true... hehe ^^

The person below me ,.....is obsessed with dyeing their hair odd colors, and they recently dyed it purple :)
Posted
[font=Garamond][color=Green]Even though I've never actually tried it, I'm going to have to say [b]True[/b]. Cheese + Noodles + Spiciness = Cheesy Spicey Goodness.

TPBM believes that this thread is a Mecca for newbies.[/color][/font]
Posted
True, although we have been getting some good, detailed responses from older members. But newbs r teh vv3l<0/\/\[-, as long as they keep up the post quality.

TPBM has a fear of heights.
Posted
[QUOTE=silver_blade]True, although we have been getting some good, detailed responses from older members. But newbs r teh vv3l<0/\/\[-, as long as they keep up the post quality.

TPBM has a fear of heights.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]True, and that means I can't do a lot of the rides at SixFlags. :animesigh

TPBM enjoys amusement parks.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='BlackTigerGurl][FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]TPBM enjoys amusement parks.[/CENTER][/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

Um.... gee, I'm kinda dumb and don't know if I've ever been to one (to me there's no difference, unless you count a fair with rides an amusement park) so I... we'll go with maybe.

TPBM saves theOtaku Boards for last when they get on the computer.
Posted
[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=RoyalBlue]heck no! i come here [I]first[/I]. its like my home away from home. wait, that made no sense, and i apoligize for it....
but, anyway, the person below me wears boots in the summer (hey, i do)[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='darkisMINE][FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=RoyalBlue] anyway, the person below me wears boots in the summer (hey, i do)[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]


false I do not / I wear a pair of really really worn out adidases, sorry

the person below me listens to thrice, bloc party, and/ or senses fail
Posted
[QUOTE=Leon Fury]false I do not / I wear a pair of really really worn out adidases, sorry

the person below me listens to thrice, bloc party, and/ or senses fail[/QUOTE]

Um... false.

TPBM has a tendency to spontaneously combust.
Posted
[QUOTE=Oblivion]I... don't think so. I was made up of Oathkeeper, not fire!

TPBM has beaten Kingdom Hearts II (and seen the special ending!)[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]True. Loved!! I should play it again just for kicks.

TPBM has seen Pee Wee's Play House on Adult Swim[AS].[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='BlackTigerGurl][FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]TPBM has seen Pee Wee's Play House on Adult Swim[AS].[/CENTER][/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Nope, I have absolutely no idea what that even is.

The person below me has played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Nope, I have absolutely no idea what that even is.

The person below me has played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I'm assuming its a video game that I've never heard of, so no. I don't play video games. But whatever. Let's move on.

TPBM is having hundred degree weather wherever they are. (Up here where I live we are... :animestun)
Posted
False. 80 degrees for us.


I watched Pee Wee's playhouse yesterday on Adult Swim. Paul reubens is going to make a new movie about his show pee wee's playhouse. He made the script heard about this on the tonight show.

TPBM does the can can on a regular basis.
Posted
[quote name='Ålpha-Æpsilon']TPBM does the can can on a regular basis.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]False, I just don't have the legs for it. Heh.

The person below me has eaten something that looks absolutely revolting.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]False, I just don't have the legs for it. Heh.

The person below me has eaten something that looks absolutely revolting.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Well if you include my dog, the answer is yes. Rotting fruit in the grass is not what I would consider editable! Blech! As for myself, everyone knows that tomato soup is gross!

EDIT: [QUOTE=musical_kitten]Um... not recently. I had pizza instead. :catgirl:

TPBM uses abbreviations a lot.[/QUOTE]Wrong! I hate abbrevations since they make you look like an idiot who can't be bothered to use spell check. :animesigh

The person below me has run around naked in their front yard. (doing it as a little kid counts :p )
[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...