cancer Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 I have a picture of the band Dr. Acula as my background. [URL=http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktophx7.jpg][IMG]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7097/desktophx7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Inkstitchling Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrchid]My filesize was too large D: So here's a link instead. [/COLOR] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/SpiritBreeze/Soubi_desktop.jpg][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Artists <3 Artists[/COLOR] [/url][/SIZE]
TheShinje Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 [size=3][color=crimson][font=century gothic] Yes Treble. We terrorists are a vicious lot, but don't mistake this for a sign that our cause is not noble. ;) I know what I need... More crimson! [img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5215/honeybunch2fq7.jpg[/img] The logo I made for our Jihad reminded me of a series of beer commercials we have over here. I don't know how many Kiwis populate these boards, but at least Flash will get it. ;) [img]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1461/honeybunch3ii4.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color]
Charles Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha, although I've loved every desktop that's come after mine (except Treblle's), the Naps wallpapers take the cake!
Zen Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b]I think your image is [i]stretching out the page[/i'].[/color][/quote] [color=darkred][size=1] Thanks. That's totally what I was going for.[/color][/size]
Ikillion Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [CENTER][COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][CENTER][URL=http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled1oa7.jpg][IMG]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8241/untitled1oa7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] Abstract Art = Best Evar[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Revelation Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 [size=1][color=#8B008B][center][URL=http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitlednt8.jpg][IMG]http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/6633/untitlednt8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] I couldn't resist it. It's just such a funny little image. XP[/size][/color]
Engel Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [color=crimson][size=1]This is my laptop's desktop. My actual desktop computer is a severely outdated thing, so I've bought a Notebook computer and switched to it. Here's the desktop screenshot at any rate. [url=http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6105/mydesktopbr5.jpg] Clicketh.[/url][/color][/size]
Zen Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [color=darkred][size=1] Here's my newest attempt at a wallpaper. I think the artistic message is clear. Please leave comments: [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/PWNED111.jpg[/img][/color][/size]
Sara Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [QUOTE=Treble][center][font=Verdana][size=2][img]http://i15.tinypic.com/6gijsba.png[/img][/size][/font] [/center][/QUOTE][color=#b0000b]Oh, I like this. It seems very wholesome and friendly! Just the sort of thing OtakuBoards ought to stand for.[/color]
Charles Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkred][size=1] Here's my newest attempt at a wallpaper. I think the artistic message is clear. Please leave comments: [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/PWNED111.jpg[/img][/color][/size][/QUOTE] Oh, I like this. It seems very wholesome and friendly! Just the sort of thing OtakuBoards ought to stand for.
KenshinSorrow Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2]Okay, I am SOOOOO stuck in a rut. Ever since I got my widescreen laptop a couple years back, this has pretty much been my only wallpaper. So, yes, I create all those wonderful wallpapers over on Otaku.com, and yes, I don't use them on my computer. Why? Because I absolutely hate having borders on either side of my wallpaper. And after creating the wallpaper at the current resolution, it always feels like too much of a pain to recreate it for my laptop. hehe This one is of HYDE--yeah, I'm a JROCKer fan too, and absolutely adore HYDE's voice. First heard Shallow Sleep--and WOW! I was blown away. I had to slightly alter this wallpaper (no, it's not my creation) so that it fit my screen. Original did not have HYDE written on both sides of the image, lol. And re: the Gravitity folder...that's the Gravitation .avi files that I'm (slowly, lol) converting to DVD for a dear friend. And yes, he is what you think he is, lol.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [URL=http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1675/screenshotkf0.jpg][IMG]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1675/screenshotkf0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
SunfallE Posted July 19, 2007 Posted July 19, 2007 [COLOR="goldenrod"]Currently this is what I have up on my computer. I made it for BKstyles since he was complaining that there's not enough wallpapers with With in them over at theOtaku. [URL="http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9223/withwall02wn5.jpg"]With[/URL] I really like how it turned out so I've kept as my background for now. I'm working on something else, but whether or not it will replace this background is yet to be seen. [/COLOR]
ImmortalGuru Posted January 14, 2008 Posted January 14, 2008 Man, I know I'm about to bump an OOOOOLD friggen thread, but bein a member of OB a few years ago, I know they always said never create a new thread if there has already been one created. So uuuuh yeah. I highly doubt the rules have changed since then. But anyway, I just wanted to show off my new desktop. Just fixed it up to the way I want it and I love it. So yeah, gotta show it off. Anyway, here it is. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/immortalguru/desktop2k8-2.jpg[/url] Made the wallpaper myself of course(those that remember me back in the day as J-17 know that I only make my own wallpapers. Will never use someone elses stuff). Using Windowblinds 6 for the taskbar, RK launcher for the dock, CDArt Display for my winamp skin, and a few other things. Hope ya like it.
GTK Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 I capped this to show a friend, so I guess I'll share it with you guys too ♥ *ahem* conveniently censored by my winamp skin. I hate icons. They're under winamp XP [center] [url=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/desktop-1.jpg] [IMG]http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/th_desktop-1.jpg[/IMG][/url] [/center]
Dagger Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 Haha! Nice cover-up. [URL=http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deskac9.jpg][IMG]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7591/deskac9.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Not much to see here, since I don't display shortcuts and auto-hide the taskbar. The Aria wallpaper is by tida from animepaper. The ef desktop clock (my pride and joy!) came on a bonus CD with the first ef DVD. You can display three different characters, choose from a bunch of different clock types--and the best part is that they make voiced comments every hour. :love: ~Dagger~
SunfallE Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]This is what I have up on my screen at the moment. [URL="http://sunfalle.deviantart.com/art/Norris-Geyser-Basin-Overlook-68023409"][U]Yellowstone[/U][/URL] I'm thinking of making a new wallpaper for my computer since this one has been up for a while. I just haven't decided which picture to play with yet. I have so many from Yellowstone National Park as well as the parks here in Utah that I'd love to use so picking just one is proving to be harder than I thought it would be. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest laurin Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [URL=http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imageam8.jpg][IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/1208/imageam8.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] This is what I have up on my computer but it changed every 15 Minutes. Currently i have 397 Walls. Laurin
Ninjah Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [CENTER][SIZE="1"]Here would be mine. :x[/SIZE] [URL=http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fsfsayr3.jpg][IMG]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1243/fsfsayr3.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
Ikillion Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 [COLOR=#6d527f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER]I really don't change much D: [URL=http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=currentdesktopfg4.jpg][IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9771/currentdesktopfg4.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
darksuzakurera Posted January 28, 2008 Posted January 28, 2008 Kamen Rider Den-O MomoUraKinRyuu! [URL=http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=momourakinryuuhl4.jpg][IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/34/momourakinryuuhl4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Persona Posted January 28, 2008 Posted January 28, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I currently have flip phones as a wallpaer and matched the desktop toolbars and all with the purplish color the wallpaper has. I like the way the creator did the colors and how the brushes were used.[/COLOR] [CENTER][URL=http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=53826884tn1.png][IMG]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3898/53826884tn1.th.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
darksuzakurera Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 Even if Den-O reaches the Climax, one will arise from the darkness and wakes up! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/konrei/th_kamenriderkiva.jpg[/IMG]
ZachIsAPanda Posted January 31, 2008 Posted January 31, 2008 [URL=http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/Haku890/Untitled-2.jpg][color=blue][u]My Desktop[/u][/color][/URL] [size=1][indent][color=green][b]Boo - [/b]Your wallpaper was stretching the layout of OtakuBoards, so I turned it into an URL. Also, please elaborate a bit more in your posts. Thank you.[/size][/color][/indent]
DBZgirl88 Posted February 1, 2008 Posted February 1, 2008 [COLOR="#004a6f"]I usually have random abstract backgrounds with subtle colours, but my current wallpaper is simply a photo I took of my cat. When I took the photo, it was under pretty low light conditions and I used no flash obviously, so it was horribly underexposed and yellow at first, but somehow I managed to fix it in photoshop. Used a lot of layers and blending modes. [CENTER][URL=http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktophn6.jpg][IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7849/desktophn6.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts