BabyGirl Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [color=deeppink]I have a nice picture here for all of you to look at. I may have posted it before, but I don't remember...so here it is, perhaps again ;) It is one I took myself...what are your thoughts on it, eh?[/color]
NeoCactuar Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ghosts!! Ghosts!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Ahem* How did you do that exactly? what is the effect seen there?
PiroMunkie Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Whoa... neato! How'd you pull that off???[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [color=indigo]I got it! One of your friends threw a sparkler at the camara, while you were spinning it in a circle....?? No? Well.... it was a good guess. The picture looks.... well, scary. But, you did mention it was for Halloween, right?:box:[/color]
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Umm I know! a erm car drives by and the light leaves a trail, like when you take a picture of a highway! I have nooo idea :help:
PiroMunkie Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]Umm I know! a erm car drives by and the light leaves a trail, like when you take a picture of a highway! I have nooo idea :help:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Nah, we'd be able to see that car too, purely mind-boggling...[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the ghosts... are ez... take a picture into a shiny glass surface ;) so that the reflection shows.... thou i dunno what the light is... thou there are a few other ways to do that one... just like i made one of my 21 year old friends licens say 19 ;) she got pissed when i showed it to her (all online files thou not a real fake ID) if that made sense lol
Fall Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Yes yes, a car screams by, and then errr........ I don't know. How did you do that?! ::nervous:
9mm Avenger Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Wo freaky...I'm not sleeping tonite! Me is scared.... :nervous:
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Maybe if you use a scanner you could erase the car and superimpose the image of the person, then turn the person transparent!:D . . . i have no idea what i just said. . .
BabyGirl Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 [color=deeppink]:rotflmao: You guys sure have creative minds! Three words for ya: no tricks involved. Heh :smirk:[/color]
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]:rotflmao: You guys sure have creative minds! Three words for ya: no tricks involved. Heh :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] erm ! know:D ! you have a really bad camera!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] erm ! know:D ! you have a really bad camera! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: OMG...... That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.....:raspberry (I doubt it though.. the whole, broken camera thing...)[/color]
BabyGirl Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] erm ! know:D ! you have a really bad camera! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]*hits liamc [i]really really[/i] hard* Are you insulting my camera?! *hugs camera, kisses it* You dare not speak fouly about it, or you shall answer to my evil wrath![/color]
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]*hits liamc [i]really really[/i] hard* Are you insulting my camera?! *hugs camera, kisses it* You dare not speak fouly about it, or you shall answer to my evil wrath![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *staggers* owies. . bah, evil wrath my foot! I am the evil one around here, so all my friends at school tell me.:devil: :bellylol: just hurry up and tell us how ya did it, puleeeeeeeze:toothy: :toothy: ?
BabyGirl Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] *staggers* owies. . bah, evil wrath my foot! I am the evil one around here, so all my friends at school tell me.:devil: :bellylol: just hurry up and tell us how ya did it, puleeeeeeeze:toothy: :toothy: ? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hehe, you're right, I have no evil wrath :angel: Well, actually, to tell you all how I took this picture would kind of ruin the wow-factor of it. You see, it's sorta a techinical, photographer's type of thing...I wouldn't expect anyone to understand besides myself. I'd explain it and you'd all be like, "Eh...what the hell is a shutter?!" Then, after the initial confusion, there'd no longer be coolness to the picture...so no :p[/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [i][color=deeppink]I have no evil wrath :angel: [b]...so no :p[/color][/B][/i][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Babygirl's evil wrath.... at its best and baddest.... (oxy-moron!) :whoops:[/color]
Defcon5 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I know! you were hit by a car and as you were hit you farted with out any one knowing over a match and it ignited the car and the car went 80 miles an hour and went back to the future and left a trail of fire.
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]I know! you were hit by a car and as you were hit you farted with out any one knowing over a match and it ignited the car and the car went 80 miles an hour and went back to the future and left a trail of fire. [/B][/QUOTE] My Dear Watson! that' a most preposterous theory!! ...but there might be some truth behind it... -S. Holms:genius:
Guest Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 lets see...you started a fire in the distance...drew in the fire trail...and mde the people look more transparent with some computer tool! really very simple...but i am writing this a bit late...and ive had a couple to many... :alcohol: ...heh
NeoCactuar Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i] [B]lets see...you started a fire in the distance...drew in the fire trail...and mde the people look more transparent with some computer tool! really very simple...but i am writing this a bit late...and ive had a couple to many... :alcohol: ...heh [/B][/QUOTE] She said she diddn't use any editing tools, or computers. Just a camera.
Guest Athena Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]I know! you were hit by a car and as you were hit you farted with out any one knowing over a match and it ignited the car and the car went 80 miles an hour and went back to the future and left a trail of fire. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with Defcon....sorta. I know what a shutter is and I think I kinda know how you did it...some people faked ufo sightings like that.....pm me and tell me if you don't want everybody to know. I must know!!!
liamc2 Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hehe, you're right, I have no evil wrath :angel: Well, actually, to tell you all how I took this picture would kind of ruin the wow-factor of it. You see, it's sorta a techinical, photographer's type of thing...I wouldn't expect anyone to understand besides myself. I'd explain it and you'd all be like, "Eh...what the hell is a shutter?!" Then, after the initial confusion, there'd no longer be coolness to the picture...so no :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm right! :wow: :wow: i mean, of course i am:D , my mum used to be a photographer before she went on to healthcare, so i'll ask her, so there :p
BabyGirl Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] I'm right! :wow: :wow: i mean, of course i am:D , my mum used to be a photographer before she went on to healthcare, so i'll ask her, so there :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]No -_- You weren't right about how I made that picture look like that picture...you were right that your evil wrath is greater than mine :smirk:. Okey, about this picture...it's really quite simple. There is something called the "B" feature on a 35 mm camera, which allows you to keep the camera shutter open for as long as you like. I had two of my friends ride around a feild on a four-wheeler (actually, a bunch of people were riding them, but they were the two I captured in the picture) and I kept the shutter open for around a minute, allowing the picture to trace the light from the four-wheeler's headlight. Does that make sense? I don't expect people to really understand it though...:wave:[/color][/color]
Anna Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Dude, that makes sense to me...... and that's an interesting pic, BG. I'd take up photography, it's always interested me. I wanna develope my own, too, like w/ the whole red light thing and different papers for different effects............... *sniffles* but my pockets are veeeeeeerrrrry small.......:shifty: but it's a hobby I hope to be able to pick up in the future.:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now