OtakuBoards

I got a hair cut!!!!

stardust

No offense, but u look like the annoying gal i sit next by in my History class! GOD, she doesn't know the meaning of SHUT UP!!! I just have this urge to hurt her all the time, but I dun, cause I'm a nice guy(also cause I dun want the Feds after me again)

Kool :) Im sorry I dont know what you looked like before but that's nice. Did u get worried beofre you had it done?

:nervous: :worried: I'm all nervous coz Im getting my hair braided 2moro. I was trying to get dreads a few months ago but my mum had ago at me telling how when I got bored of them Id have to cut it all off and I wasnt old enough to make that kind of decission for myself (:butthead: I duno go fig) so after 3 weeks of not brushing or washing it I had to get rid of the mini already forming dreads and god did it hurt! So I was playing with my hair again few weeks ago cause I'm bored of it being straight a shoulder length(ish) and I plated all the front bits then decided it would look kool if I had braides. None of the hairdressers do braiding though so me and my mum went to the shops and bought loadz of mini bands and beads to do it, but she was practising earlier and I'm not too confident in her work to be honest heehee :worried: it'll look okay for a few days but even with this anti-friz stuff we have I dont think they'll last long.

Oh well, my boyfriend sent me a text saying he might be coming round 2moro so instead of just having a before and after view I can ask him what he thinks of it when she's done some and if it looks all silly I can take it out. I really want them though, and now I have kool little see-thro glittery starbeads and sum metallic round ones :D

it's cute! I used to have hair about that length, but then i cut it all off! i think i have a pic somewhere...*digs through huge pile of papers on her desk* ah! here it is:

grrr:flaming:...the attachment didn't work, so i'm gonna try again..here goes.....bah:angry2:...it didn't work, oh well...maybe i'll get it up eventually....:(