Alexa Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Nice haircut. My hair is up to my waist, its a reddish brown, but I ussualy keep it tied back. ^_~
Guest Akito Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 No offense, but u look like the annoying gal i sit next by in my History class! GOD, she doesn't know the meaning of SHUT UP!!! I just have this urge to hurt her all the time, but I dun, cause I'm a nice guy(also cause I dun want the Feds after me again)
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 erm, congrats on the haircut. you look sssssexy.
RicoTranzrig Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Nice cut...but you look the same to me...
MarkM Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 wow hair cut um.... dont tuch my hair my hair oh now hey i look good
Turkey Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Nice cut...Reminds me of someone I know...:glasses:
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Nice hair cut you got, you look beautiful. Congrats............
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=indigo]Your haircut is very cute. :box:[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oh you poor thing.. did it hurt??? Lol, I can't stand to get my hair cut, and my mom is starting to threaten me about it again :confuse2: But anyways, you look like this one girl i kinda used to know :p[/SIZE]
Undying Angel Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Wow. I don't really know what to think, since I have long hair:haha:. Looks nice on you.
woody Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I haven't seen your picture before you got the hair cut. How long is your hair before? You look very cute.:D
velvet paws Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Kool :) Im sorry I dont know what you looked like before but that's nice. Did u get worried beofre you had it done? :nervous: :worried: I'm all nervous coz Im getting my hair braided 2moro. I was trying to get dreads a few months ago but my mum had ago at me telling how when I got bored of them Id have to cut it all off and I wasnt old enough to make that kind of decission for myself (:butthead: I duno go fig) so after 3 weeks of not brushing or washing it I had to get rid of the mini already forming dreads and god did it hurt! So I was playing with my hair again few weeks ago cause I'm bored of it being straight a shoulder length(ish) and I plated all the front bits then decided it would look kool if I had braides. None of the hairdressers do braiding though so me and my mum went to the shops and bought loadz of mini bands and beads to do it, but she was practising earlier and I'm not too confident in her work to be honest heehee :worried: it'll look okay for a few days but even with this anti-friz stuff we have I dont think they'll last long. Oh well, my boyfriend sent me a text saying he might be coming round 2moro so instead of just having a before and after view I can ask him what he thinks of it when she's done some and if it looks all silly I can take it out. I really want them though, and now I have kool little see-thro glittery starbeads and sum metallic round ones :D
Guest Athena Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 it's cute! I used to have hair about that length, but then i cut it all off! i think i have a pic somewhere...*digs through huge pile of papers on her desk* ah! here it is:
Guest Athena Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 grrr:flaming:...the attachment didn't work, so i'm gonna try again..here goes.....bah:angry2:...it didn't work, oh well...maybe i'll get it up eventually....:(
woody Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 hehehe, my hair is really long, may be should get a hair cut, not like yours, but somethign similar.
Guest Athena Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 grrr...the attachment didn't work, so i'm gonna try again..here goes.....
Guest Athena Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 grrr...the attachment didn't work, so i'm gonna try again..here goes.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now