Charles Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Hello all. As you know, I love posting images. Here is your chance to play the part of me and have good fun posting images too! This is a neat application that allows you to (as the title of my thread suggests) create your own motivation poster. Here is a link to the application: [url]http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/motivator.php[/url] It's all relatively easy. Here is what I came up with: [CENTER][IMG]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/232/motivator6309598rs6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Of course, this thread is not limited to games, but I figured this would be a simple example of what you can do.
Ikillion Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [COLOR=#234d8a][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I was wondering when this would have come back from the dead. I remember when this was in the art studio, it twas so funny. Yet I think that in the course of time that I have made them these have to be my funniest, [URL=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/motivator090f4fa3722a9316abb601e585.jpg]Unus[/URL] [URL=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/motivator297a1e30a06d1488f01c998bfa.jpg]Duo [/URL] [URL=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/sand_dragon_19/a0ceb040.jpg]Tres[/URL] Lol Edit: Naw, the old thread was pretty dead anyway, PS: I love your banner Charles, tis rather hilarious! [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Charles Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=#234d8a][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I was wondering when this would have come back from the dead[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] Yikes, I didn't think I did a repeat thread. I was thinking about putting this in the Art Studio, but I decided not to because we're not really creating art, since we're using a program that generates these based on limited templates. This is basically using creativity to produce a message. Regardless, I did a couple searches in there before making this and didn't find it. If it was fairly recent, my bad. By the way, yours are pretty good. I like the steroids one.
TheShinje Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [color=crimson]Great idea, here's one I came up with.. . [url="http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thatcrowdvb8.jpg"][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7599/thatcrowdvb8.th.jpg[/img][/url] Charles, I can't see your one, it's not showing for some reason. Might be my connection, which is insanely dodgy. Illikon, the steroid one is great, the combination of the picture with the wordplay is superb. Great job on them all. [/color]
Charles Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 Ack, all right. I fixed the link by hosting it myself. Anyways, here's another attempt: [CENTER][IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2278/motivator4120993bu5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Edit: Here's some more: [CENTER][IMG]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/1888/motivator697180mz5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] And I'll just provide the link for this one because those of you who have not seen Clerks 2 may find it offensive. [url]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7434/motivator3301154ah7.jpg[/url]
Sangome Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [font=arial][size=1]Your KH image offends me. D: *ish a KH fan* Joking. Not about the fan part, but the offending part. We're all entitled to our own opinion. =D Anyway, here's mine: [URL=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator286426.jpg]*click!*[/URL] I'm so lame. Not very motivational. =P This is going to get me murdered by some Naruto fans. Oh well. I'll come back once I think of some more. I'll show this to some of my non-OB friends as well, they'll get a kick out of this, no doubt. XD I'll show you what they created too. EDIT!!!: Here's [URL=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator230602.jpg]*another*[/URL]. *ish going to be killed* =P EDIT 2 LOLZ: [URL=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator1731055.jpg]*clickety*[/URL] I'll stop. =P[/size][/font]
DeadSeraphim Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7353/1152135371019ru0.jpg[/img]
The Vampire: Ed Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here's one from good ol' Ed.[/FONT][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3987/motivator6503333oi9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Gar! [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator4540740.jpg[/IMG]
Dagger Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 I know "dubbing" sounds catchier... but I've gotta say, I'm pretty sure that the game didn't feature any actual voices. :p ETA: [QUOTE=Tical Blue]I wouldn't imagine so, but why even point that out? [/QUOTE] Because there's no gray area here; it's the wrong terminology. Dubbing =/= translating (or, in this case, mistranslating). ~Dagger~
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [QUOTE=Dagger]I know "dubbing" sounds catchier... but I've gotta say, I'm pretty sure that the game didn't feature any actual voices. :p ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] I wouldn't imagine so, but why even point that out? This one will likely not be understood unless your a Coheed fan... [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator4118513.jpg[/IMG]
Zen Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [color=darkred][size=1] Fun fun. [img]http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/output/motivator8636523.jpg[/img] [/color][/size]
silpheedpilot Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Some little FPS motivation. [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/motivator1818479.jpg[/IMG]
DeadSeraphim Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9081/motivator5114061qi8.jpg[/img]
Shinmaru Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/motivator6953576.jpg[/IMG] I already feel like going outside and doing a million zillion jumping jacks.
Zen Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [color=darkred][size=1] Let's hope this one sticks. [img]http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/output/motivator3229370.jpg[/img] [img]http://flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/output/motivator2848045.jpg[/img] [/color][/size]
Papa Smurf Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [center][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/5374/motivator1085470qn1.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/6103/motivator9920932vf2.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/center]
Baron Samedi Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [size=1][img]http://static.flickr.com/74/202805886_23342f6fc1_o.jpg[/img] Pure beauty.[/size]
Charles Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkred][size=1] Let's hope this one sticks.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/52/motivator7050754lj5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Fyxe Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [img]http://www.123pichosting.com/images/8266Motivational%20Poster.jpg[/img]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 XD Misunderestimated = the bestest wurd evar [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator3802873.jpg[/IMG]
Sangome Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [size=1][font=arial]In case anyone that goes onto theO wonders what I did with a certain picture I "stole" from the [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/news/view/theotaku.com_screening_room/1645/]new screening room[/URL] (<--click) , this is where it went. I had to satiate my inner fangirl. =P [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Kyronius/motivator3837026.jpg[/IMG] And here's one my friend made. It'll make sense if you've played a good deal in Chronicles of the Sword mode on Soul Calibur III. [IMG]http://tinypic.com/21jrwpk.jpg[/IMG] [/font][/size]
Dhampir Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Ok, I have been having way too much fun with this... [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator9241266.jpg[/img] [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator8051940.jpg[/img] [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator3954854.jpg[/img] [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator1145355.jpg[/img] [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator4710438.jpg[/img] [img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Motivational/motivator9659472.jpg[/img]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Sakura + Smoking + Pedophiles = awesome Smoking = ^.^ [COLOR=DarkRed]////[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator5622193.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/motivator3740651.jpg[/IMG]
Shinmaru Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/motivator7392546.jpg[/IMG] P.S. This GWB picture amuses me to no end. P.P.S. The picture Baron posted creeps the hell out of me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now