Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=dimgray]So...

Um...


[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=dimgray][b]I lost[/b].



[/color][/size][/font]
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Wow, I had no idea this thread was even in here. Nor had I heard of this game before. As silly as it it, reading the thread was hilarious. And even more importantly it seems that I lose. LOL!
Posted
AHAHAHAHA.

There, now we've all had a good laugh this thread can go die in the darkest stinkiest corner of OB Purgatory.

Honestly, it was 7 pages of "I lost," "oh no you made me lose too," even before it died. There's no mileage left. You're flogging a dead horse.

Not to mention, [i]making written reference to The Game is against the rules of The Game.

[/i]...does that mean I lose?

[b]Thread banished from my life.[/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...