OtakuBoards

The Game

Desbreko

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ack! I loose again, There was a mentioning of The Game in one of my Algebra 2 problems, although I am sure they were talking about something else. I right away though about The Game, therfore loosing.

I hate to lose[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Blast, lost again thanks to an early morning conversation with Bill. Makes 5 losses for me.[/SIZE][/quote]

[size=1]Damn. Just five?

I lose at least every half hour.

Okay. Whenever me and my friend have nothing to talk about, he randomly says something like 'So.. Wanna talk about trains?' and that's when I told him about the game. So now, whenever he says 'So..' I think trains. And then the Game.

So it's impossible to talk to him. Whenever we see each other, we're just like 'I lose.'

[/size]

[QUOTE=sakurasuka][size=1]Damn. Just five?

I lose at least every half hour.

Okay. Whenever me and my friend have nothing to talk about, he randomly says something like 'So.. Wanna talk about trains?' and that's when I told him about the game. So now, whenever he says 'So..' I think trains. And then the Game.

So it's impossible to talk to him. Whenever we see each other, we're just like 'I lose.'

[/size][/QUOTE]

XD!!! Damn, you got roped in! I'm totally telling my friends about the game now.

[quote name='Tical Blue']I'm totally telling my friends about the game now.[/quote]
I personally am afraid to tell my friends cause they love pointless games like this. Take the umbrella game for example. What does your mom, my shoe, and a highlighter all have in common?

Anyways, now whenever I remember the umbrella game I think of the Game. So:

I lost again! Yay! :p

[SIZE=1]I know you can't ever stop playing The Game in reality, but I'm going to stop playing it here on OtakuBoards as far as posting goes. Originally it was a bit of fun, but now it's bordering on psychologically detrimental, entire trips to OB are done so with the mission of avoiding anything that resembles The Game or will steer thought patterns towards it.

So, [B]I'm out[/b]. Therefore [b]I win[/b].[/SIZE]

Mafia Blk, I don't think there is a way to win..... You can win for a while, but in the end you will lose... Unless you manage to contract Alzheimers, and forget about the game entirely. Then I'm sure you would win, except that you wouldn't know it.

Was that complex enough for ya? It was for me and I'm the one that thought of it. Oh well.

Oh, and did I mention?

I lost. Yay!

[quote name='Mafia Blk']This game sucks!!!!!!!!!!! How do you win!!!!!!![/quote]

I think you mean, "How do you win?!". It is a question right?

I do agree with you MB, since there isn't a way to win at all, "This game sucks!" is the best thing said in this thread since the last time I looked.

Moving higher,

David

[quote name='Split Keyblader']If you lose you win.[/quote]
Wait a second.... I think I've figured it out, though I bet someone else already has.

If you lose you win. Sooo... If the point of this thread is not to lose, yet there is no way to win, then when you lose you must be winning because that is the whole point, to lose. Right?

Anyways, we were going home Wednesday after our activity, and some random thought made me think of game, so I finally lost while not on OB. Yay!

So: I lost x2. Yay and Yay!

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='musical_kitten']Wait a second.... I think I've figured it out, though I bet someone else already has.[/quote]
No, you haven't.

[quote name='musical_kitten']If you lose you win.[/quote]
First error. If you lose, you lose. To win you just have to not be thinking about the game.

[quote name='musical_kitten']Sooo... If the point of this thread is not to lose, yet there is no way to win, then when you lose you must be winning because that is the whole point, to lose. Right?[/quote]
Wrong. The whole point is still to win.

[quote=muscal_kitten]Anyways, we were going home Wednesday after our activity, and some random thought made me think of game, so I finally lost while not on OB. Yay!

So: I lost x2. Yay and Yay![/QUOTE]
Welcome to my world.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Mariskah][COLOR=Navy]I swear Des you posted this just so you could laugh at all of us losing every single day! [/COLOR'] ;)[/quote]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]If he were laughing at every single person losing, he would be losing more than all of us combined. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]

I lose straight to infinity, as do, by technicalities, all who've posted so far, if all rules were played by.

It works like this: By thinking of The Game, you lose. When you lose, you are supposed to post that you lose. By typing up the post for the game, you are again thinking of The Game, meaning technically another post is called for. Submitting said post also brings about thoughts of The Game, meaning for every one post you make, two instances of thinking of The Game occur, meaning two more posts should be made, which thereby should double, etc. So it ends up an infinite chain loop in which you are constantly losing.

[QUOTE=MoyakuKeramushe]I lose straight to infinity, as do, by technicalities, all who've posted so far, if all rules were played by.

It works like this: By thinking of The Game, you lose. When you lose, you are supposed to post that you lose. By typing up the post for the game, you are again thinking of The Game, meaning technically another post is called for. Submitting said post also brings about thoughts of The Game, meaning for every one post you make, two instances of thinking of The Game occur, meaning two more posts should be made, which thereby should double, etc. So it ends up an infinite chain loop in which you are constantly losing.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Tahoma][color=#555555]Wrong. Man, these rules are so simple. Why can't anybody understand them?

One of the rules states that once you lose, there is a 20 minute time period where thinking about the Game is okay. This gives you a chance to announce your loss and wipe the thought from your mind.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]Screw it. I lose.

And I had been winning for almost seventeen years before now.

I'll get you one of these days, Desbreko *shakes fist in threatening yet comical manner*
[/size][/QUOTE]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]*sigh*

No. You were not winning for seventeen years. You aren't playing the game until someone tells you about it. So, if someone told you about it 17 years ago then shut my mouth.[/FONT][/COLOR]