OtakuBoards

The Game

Desbreko

[QUOTE=White][font=Tahoma][color=#555555]Wrong. Man, these rules are so simple. Why can't anybody understand them?

One of the rules states that once you lose, there is a 20 minute time period where thinking about the Game is okay. This gives you a chance to announce your loss and wipe the thought from your mind.[/color][/font][/QUOTE][size=1]Wait, where's this 20 minute rule? ((And if it does indeed exist, this is still close enough to my last post that I've only lost once.)) Take note that the minute rules are VARIATIONS, none of which have been mentioned to apply here.
[/size]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#555555][font=Tahoma] [QUOTE] [b][font=Verdana]Originally Posted by White:

[/font][/b]No. You were not winning for seventeen years. You aren't playing the game until someone tells you about it. So, if someone told you about it 17 years ago then shut my mouth.[/QUOTE][color=black][size=1][font=Verdana]I'm thinking maybe you've been reading that rule book a little hard...

No, to be truthful, I didn't read it hard enough. So I was only winning for like...a year since my brother told me about the Game.

Still, a pretty good streak...
[/font][/size][/color] [/font][/color]

[QUOTE=Blayze][color=#555555][font=Tahoma] [color=black][size=1][font=Verdana]I'm thinking maybe you've been reading that rule book a little hard...

No, to be truthful, I didn't read it hard enough. So I was only winning for like...a year since my brother told me about the Game.

Still, a pretty good streak...
[/font][/size][/color] [/font][/color][/QUOTE]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]I've been playing the game for about 3 years (I think). And my record is probably one year. But that's only because the person who first told me about it doesn't even live near me so it was impossible for me to lose since it just kind of slipped my mind as a dumb game.

Now, however, my brother, my friends and my parents know and play the game. I lose at least once an hour and having a subscription to this thread doesn't help. :P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='White][QUOTE=Mariskah][COLOR=Navy]I swear Des you posted this just so you could laugh at all of us losing every single day! [/COLOR] ;)[/QUOTE][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]If he were laughing at every single person losing, he would be losing more than all of us combined. ;)[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote][color=#4B0082]Actually she's right, I did mainly post this to laugh at everyone as they continually lose every time they browse through the Otaku Lounge. I don't even really care about losing while viewing the thread, since I know that I've made so many other people lose because of it.

I'm actually kind of surprised this thread is still active, though. You guys must be pretty bad at the Game.[/color]

[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']I'm actually kind of surprised this thread is still active, though. You guys must be pretty bad at the Game.[/color][/quote]
[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]I wish it wasn't. :(

And today I logged on the computer to find my desktop wallpaper was a big sign saying "YOU LOOOOOOSE." Bah.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Actually she's right, I did mainly post this to laugh at everyone as they continually lose every time they browse through the Otaku Lounge. I don't even really care about losing while viewing the thread, since I know that I've made so many other people lose because of it.

I'm actually kind of surprised this thread is still active, though. You guys must be pretty bad at the Game.[/color][/QUOTE]Ha! I knew it! :p Oh and Des, it?s a good thing your fans adore you otherwise we could never forgive you for making us losers each and every day! ^_~

Oh yeah and?.
[B]
I LOSE AGAIN! GRRRRR!!!![/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]
And today I logged on the computer to find my desktop wallpaper was a big sign saying "YOU LOOOOOOSE." Bah.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Hey, that's cool. :laugh: Sorry, but I found that incredibly funny.

Yay! I lost again.

I wonder if Des just likes watching the denial that people will go through... I know that's why I read everyone's posts...

Aaaaaand I lost again. :animesmil This is so much fun!

Lost the game a good half a dozen times since last post. Dang again. I always lose. Always. *sigh*

Someone go into denial about the game so I can have more fun. Please?

I lost again.

EDIT: I lost again. Whenever I think of things connected with other things, I think of the game. So now I lose every day. Dang it.

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='Raiyuu][FONT=Trebuchet MS']Sara's been doing that as well. And someone else, I don't remember who, had it in big red letters. I think you're all horrible, horrible people.[/FONT][/quote]
Well, actually Arvi had it long before Sara did. It was in his signature before Des even posted the thread. :p

I remember I sent him this PM a while ago.
[quote][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I'd just like to say that you are a jerk.

I was playing [I]The Game[/I] with a friend and we had been going for a few days now, but because of your banner... [B]I lost[/B]. ;-;[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]That was March 22nd.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Samgee Gamwise][font=Comic Sans MS']Dude... you're evil. :animesigh[/font][/quote][color=#4B0082]Yeah, but you know you still love me. :smooch:

So I guess this means the thread is back onto the first page. That must suck for regular visitors to the OL. Bwahahaha![/color]

Guest Phaedrus
Holy [COLOR=DarkRed][deleted by moderator][/COLOR], I just lost the game.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Edit: I had to edit your response since it has offended several members on the site. Please do not use offensive expressions when responding to threads. Thanks. -Panda[/COLOR]