OtakuBoards

tad bit of info

Madmax

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saiyaman
[size=1][b]Hey thanks for tellinge how to do that.........

Nerdsy : Be sure to hold ALT while pressing the numbers.....[/size][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Pok

Consarnit... I can't do it! ^_^''' [/B][/QUOTE]
Does your mouse happen to be broken? 'Cause my mouse is stuffed, and I have to use the [u]numkeys[/u] to move my cursor around. So that stops it from letting you do the little symbol thingies..... :D Just turn it off if it is..... ............. ............ Just sayin'. :D

Pokémon..... :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey when I do Alt-138 I get this:
ôôôôôôô
:eek: :eek:
Hmm....

EDIT: When I was replying I was getting eighth notes in the window... How odd... Now I got some weird box next to o's with a French accent whose name has escaped me...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hey when I do Alt-138 I get this:
ôôôôôôô
:eek: :eek:
Hmm....

EDIT: When I was replying I was getting eighth notes in the window... How odd... Now I got some weird box next to o's with a French accent whose name has escaped me... [/B][/QUOTE]
O.o

When I quote you, I'm getting the eighth sysmbols too.... Erm... :drunk: Maybe it's your... umm... keyboard?

Let me see something... ??¤ .... what the?! ¤¤¤¤¤ NOOOoooo, what's wrong? I press Alt + 130, or Alt + 130, and these ¤ little things come up... :eek:

[color=indigo]What? I thought that was pretty well known... I've known it for a long time...

If you don't know the number for a symbol or something (like the é in Pokémon), you can use the character map, which is under accessories in the startup menu (in Windows NT, anyway).

¥ ® © § ? ?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]What? I thought that was pretty well known... I've known it for a long time...

If you don't know the number for a symbol or something (like the é in Pokémon), you can use the character map, which is under accessories in the startup menu (in Windows NT, anyway).

¥ ® © § ? ?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Windows 95 doesn't have it. :( Can you download a Character Map off the Internet?

[color=indigo]Yes, you can find them for download on the net. Some will even tell you how to make the character (it'll tell you that Alt+0233 is é, for example), in addition to letting you copy it to the clipboard so that you can paste it into whatever it is you're writing.

Btw, I have to have Num Lock on, and I have to use the number keypad instead of the numbers above the letters on the keyboard. Sometimes things like this will make it work or not work. Like, if I don't have Num Lock on, the number keypad makes my cursor move.[/color]

[SIZE=1][B]WOW, MY COMPUTER'S REALLY MESSED UP, THE ACCENTED e ON MY COMPUTER LOOKS MORE LIKE AN JAPANESE SYMBOL. HMM.... A LOT OF THINGS ARE MESSED UP ON MY COMPUTER RECENTLY...
HOLD ON, I'M TESTING SOME OF MY FAV SYMBOLS:
ALT+130=é/ U GUYS SHOULD SEE THE e
ALT+159=?/SHOULD SEE SLANTED f
ALT+123456789=§/SHOULD SEE AN ODD DOUBLE-S
ALT+167=º/ SHOULD SEE THE DEGREE SIGN

IF U GUYS SEE THESE THINGS THEN MAYBE MY COMPUTER ISN'T POSESSED AFTER ALL...[/SIZE][/B]