Madmax Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 wanna make the dash over the e in pokémon? All you do is hold Alt then on the numpad hit "130" (Windows)
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Hey, cool man. Thanks for that info, I was wondering on how to do that. Now let me see: Pokémon. Hey cool. It works. Thanks for the info again. :)
Dragonballzman Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Alt + 138 also makes the Pokè-huh!? Alt + 130 = é Alt + 138 = è Heh, the little thingys point different ways :D I never knew that! :D
Frankie Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 pokémon pokémon pokémon ya ya ya i am not stupid afterall i can do something simple
Madmax Posted December 23, 2001 Author Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Hey, cool man. Thanks for that info, I was wondering on how to do that. Now let me see: Pokémon. Hey cool. It works. Thanks for the info again. :) [/B][/QUOTE] No problem :)
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Pokèmon Gotta catch èm all!! POK[SIZE=3]è[/SIZE] MON
Deedlit Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Pokémon. I used to know how to do that, then I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Ü
Deedlit Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Pokémon. I used to know how to do that, then I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.
Fall Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 Double Post! AHHHHH!!!!! ...let me see something... ½ ¼ £ ? â ä à .... Nahahaha! Kewl little symbols.... Nahaha!
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [size=1][b]Hey thanks for tellinge how to do that......... Nerdsy : Be sure to hold ALT while pressing the numbers.....[/size][/b]
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Pok Consarnit... I can't do it! ^_^''' [/B][/QUOTE] Does your mouse happen to be broken? 'Cause my mouse is stuffed, and I have to use the [u]numkeys[/u] to move my cursor around. So that stops it from letting you do the little symbol thingies..... :D Just turn it off if it is..... ............. ............ Just sayin'. :D Pokémon..... :D
Wormmon's Tamer Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Here goes nothing. Pokémon. Hey!! It worked!!:D
Char! Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Hey when I do Alt-138 I get this: ôôôôôôô :eek: :eek: Hmm.... EDIT: When I was replying I was getting eighth notes in the window... How odd... Now I got some weird box next to o's with a French accent whose name has escaped me...
Nerdsy Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Erh... I found out what was wrong... I was using the wrong numbers. ^_^ è é[/COLOR]
Fall Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Hey when I do Alt-138 I get this: ôôôôôôô :eek: :eek: Hmm.... EDIT: When I was replying I was getting eighth notes in the window... How odd... Now I got some weird box next to o's with a French accent whose name has escaped me... [/B][/QUOTE] O.o When I quote you, I'm getting the eighth sysmbols too.... Erm... :drunk: Maybe it's your... umm... keyboard? Let me see something... ??¤ .... what the?! ¤¤¤¤¤ NOOOoooo, what's wrong? I press Alt + 130, or Alt + 130, and these ¤ little things come up... :eek:
Desbreko Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=indigo]What? I thought that was pretty well known... I've known it for a long time... If you don't know the number for a symbol or something (like the é in Pokémon), you can use the character map, which is under accessories in the startup menu (in Windows NT, anyway). ¥ ® © § ? ?[/color]
Darkmoon Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 :rotflmao: Now everybodies trying it! lol we've got a whole thread with everybody saying (or typing) Pokémon! hehe:haha:I just wanted to try it too :)
Fall Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B][color=indigo]What? I thought that was pretty well known... I've known it for a long time... If you don't know the number for a symbol or something (like the é in Pokémon), you can use the character map, which is under accessories in the startup menu (in Windows NT, anyway). ¥ ® © § ? ?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Windows 95 doesn't have it. :( Can you download a Character Map off the Internet?
Desbreko Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=indigo]Yes, you can find them for download on the net. Some will even tell you how to make the character (it'll tell you that Alt+0233 is é, for example), in addition to letting you copy it to the clipboard so that you can paste it into whatever it is you're writing. Btw, I have to have Num Lock on, and I have to use the number keypad instead of the numbers above the letters on the keyboard. Sometimes things like this will make it work or not work. Like, if I don't have Num Lock on, the number keypad makes my cursor move.[/color]
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Lets see Pokémon...sweet gota catch ém all oh and jc where is that?
Char! Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]WOW, MY COMPUTER'S REALLY MESSED UP, THE ACCENTED e ON MY COMPUTER LOOKS MORE LIKE AN JAPANESE SYMBOL. HMM.... A LOT OF THINGS ARE MESSED UP ON MY COMPUTER RECENTLY... HOLD ON, I'M TESTING SOME OF MY FAV SYMBOLS: ALT+130=é/ U GUYS SHOULD SEE THE e ALT+159=?/SHOULD SEE SLANTED f ALT+123456789=§/SHOULD SEE AN ODD DOUBLE-S ALT+167=º/ SHOULD SEE THE DEGREE SIGN IF U GUYS SEE THESE THINGS THEN MAYBE MY COMPUTER ISN'T POSESSED AFTER ALL...[/SIZE][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now