12 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best holiday?

• Christmas
    • Halloween
    • Thanksgiving
    • Valentines Day
    • St. Patricks Day
    • 4th of July

[FONT=century gothic]I [i]love[/i] Carol of the Bells. Choir got to sing that for our Christmas concert. [/FONT] :bawl: [FONT=century gothic]I wanna be in choir, now....

Christmas is my fav. Only time of the year I get to see the whole slew of my relatives....funnest vacation time....presents, yeah....and we sort of lop new year's and Christmas together, that's fun....[i]awesome[/i] music.....And ya all know I'm a Christian, no need to reiterate that aspect. :p[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]*ahem*

you missed one very important event....

MY B-DAY :D

*Everone looks at Cloud strange...*

Errrrr.......

[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Birthday's are not really holidays. I mean, not everyone celebrates my birthday (or do they? :shifty: )

But that goes for 4th of july too. Only The US celebrates such but still, it's known as a national holiday.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]I [i]love[/i] Carol of the Bells. Choir got to sing that for our Christmas concert. [/FONT] :bawl: [FONT=century gothic]I wanna be in choir, now....

Christmas is my fav. Only time of the year I get to see the whole slew of my relatives....funnest vacation time....presents, yeah....and we sort of lop new year's and Christmas together, that's fun....[i]awesome[/i] music.....And ya all know I'm a Christian, no need to reiterate that aspect. :p[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

oo! I like u Cera. Your my kind of person. Carol of the Bells is my favorite christmas song. boo yah!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]

Yeah, but Birthday's are not really holidays.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Hey, my b-day's a holiday for me...[/COLOR]

I'm with Cloud on this one.......... 'cept [i]my[/i] b-day is my favorite holiday. ;)

'Why' do you ask?

:therock:

Isn't it obvious?

:naughty:

heh.............. all in all I'm a bah-humbug kind of person when it comes to holidays. I just like the rest and relaxation that comes with 'em. :cool:

[B]Christmas because everyone gets together for a day of happiness (except those idiots who think they can steal your christmas presents by standing outside in the -5 weather, idiots). But new years always gets the adrenalin flowing..[/B]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]But new years always gets the adrenalin flowing..[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

...that's not adrenalin that's flowing my foolish friend...it's alcohol! and lots of it!! Wooooiiiee! :excited: :whoops: